The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is actually funny is that you corrected it wrong. It should be 'they are' or 'they're'. Just saying. I'm sure you know that though, being an English teacher and all ..
I don’t want to get in tattle trouble for responding, and for a English teacher, their response was so full of grammatical errors and poor punctuation, however their original correction was correct...
‘Bonnie would be their last’ is right. Bonnie would be they are last, would not be correct.
But either way we are not to correct other member’s post! So I’ll get in trouble for moderating when I’m not but it’s so frustrating 😂

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to get in tattle trouble for responding, and for a English teacher, their response was so full of grammatical errors and poor punctuation, however their original correction was correct...
‘Bonnie would be their last’ is right. Bonnie would be they are last, would not be correct.
But either way we are not to correct other member’s post! So I’ll get in trouble for moderating when I’m not but it’s so frustrating 😂
Ha! Fair enough, I read it wrong. I thought they were responding to the line underneath

'They live at home but there are never involved'

I guess that's why we don't correct 😂🤣. My apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is your son now? That sounds like it was so tough on everyone.
He passed away a year after he was diagnosed but that year of ‘inconvenience’ (Sue Radford, 2019) full of treatments, travelling and stress was still worth it for the extra time we got with him. He filled it with love and smiles despite everything he was going through. ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He passed away a year after he was diagnosed but that year of ‘inconvenience’ (Sue Radford, 2019) full of treatments, travelling and stress was still worth it for the extra time we got with him. He filled it with love and smiles despite everything he was going through. ❤
I’m so so sorry to read this. ❤

Heartbreaking, I’m so sorry for your loss 💔

I'm so sorry for your loss, but so glad that you got extra that time with him <3

Reactions: 1
All of the beds in the girls room are ottoman beds. I'm not sure about the rest of the beds in the other rooms. My daughter has one ..she unfortunately has the smallest bedroom in the house but the amount of stuff you can fit in them is impressive, so I'm guessing that maybe their clothes/ toys are kept in them.

All of the beds in the girls room are ottoman beds. I'm not sure about the rest of the beds in the other rooms. My daughter has one ..she unfortunately has the smallest bedroom in the house but the amount of stuff you can fit in them is impressive, so I'm guessing that maybe their clothes/ toys are kept in them.
What those new ones with the sleigh bed style ends?

Where’s your initial capital letter at the start of your sentence? Surely an English teacher would know that?! 😜
I mean I wasn’t going to say anything ☺ No worries... my post came up with a green triangle and I thought what have I done wrong now lol 😆 no harm done.

I am so sorry for your loss xx

New Thread Title: Noel rose for the occasion, it’s the yeast he could do for baby 22

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean I wasn’t going to say anything ☺ No worries... my post came up with a green triangle and I thought what have I done wrong now lol 😆 no harm done.

I am so sorry for your loss xx

New Thread Title: Noel rose for the occasion, it’s the yeast he could do for baby 22
Let's hope for Sue's same that Noel doesn't have any yeast issues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a surprise, sue has put Archie on her instagram stories and put “mummy’s boy” 😂😂😂😂😂 yeah right !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw something Sophie shared and judging by the comments it would lead me to believe that her and Joe have split up. That's a shame if it is the case, I honestly thought they would stay together forever, as cheesy as that sounds.

This might sound bizarre to even wander this so bare with me. How does she manage to fit in her smear tests. I’m only wandering as I’ve just had a baby and had to wait 3 months for my smear. She’s always pregnant so how the hell does she fit them in. Some of the children she’s had she’s got pregnant straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This might sound bizarre to even wander this so bare with me. How does she manage to fit in her smear tests. I’m only wandering as I’ve just had a baby and had to wait 3 months for my smear. She’s always pregnant so how the hell does she fit them in. Some of the children she’s had she’s got pregnant straight away.
I would assume that they don't do the standard regular check up for any of them. I've been trying to organize my children's dental and optical check ups this holiday and it's been a nightmare, I can't imagine that they do this regularly for their children, it would take up so much time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.