The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was appalled at the paper plates! How can you serve a roast on a paper plate.
and the portions, they were tiny.
There was barely enough for 6 when they did the food haul. Well except deaserts
I am sure they use paper plates most days to save on washing up. And for a 10 year old, they should be using real plates and cutlery.
Can you imagine the carbon footprint.

I wonder if the kitchen at home is cleaner than the bakery’s. Is there any news with that because I heard it was closed? I know it’s magic but if that’s the case then how are they paying for stuff?
See post above. The Radford Pie company seems to have gone up in smoke and they used to be listed as directors but no longer. He is just director of this new company I’ve linkee which seems to be media related. Looks like they’ve jumped from the magic pies to the vlogs. Wonder if it’s really maintainable long term.

The Radford Pies company ran through a bakery called Faradays. All companies now seem inactive. Wonder why they still have the website up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
See post above. The Radford Pie company seems to have gone up in smoke and they used to be listed as directors but no longer. He is just director of this new company I’ve linkee which seems to be media related. Looks like they’ve jumped from the magic pies to the vlogs. Wonder if it’s really maintainable long term.

The Radford Pies company ran through a bakery called Faradays. All companies now seem inactive. Wonder why they still have the website up.
Does coppa affect them?

Does coppa affect them?
It should do as they usually contain children in the vlogs, I am only going by what I have read and how I'm interpreting the new rules. Have they posted any new vlogs since yesterday as that's when coppa came into effect xx

It should do as they usually contain children in the vlogs, I am only going by what I have read and how I'm interpreting the new rules. Have they posted any new vlogs since yesterday as that's when coppa came into effect xx

I thought it only comes into effect if you make content aimed at children (like toy channels etc!) Not If it just showed children? X

I thought it only comes into effect if you make content aimed at children (like toy channels etc!) Not If it just showed children? X
But you could argue if its got toys in it or present opening its aimed at kids.
The rules are so vague, but I wouldnt want to risk the fines.

Does anyone think there should be a limit on how many children you can have. I know it takes away some human rights but surely there will be neglect on the children’s side Or meeting their emotional needs? I’m not one to judge but I say in my youngest foundation class last week with a teacher and two helpers and they couldn’t even cater to the 18 children’s needs so I’m not sure how the radfords are doing it. This is not to say they are but it’s an extreme case surely she needs a nanny to help!

But you could argue if its got toys in it or present opening its aimed at kids.
The rules are so vague, but I wouldnt want to risk the fines.
Oh yes i do think it’s a very vague law, I just interpreted it as a channel aimed at kids, like the ones my kids watch etc maybe I’m completely wrong x

Does anyone think there should be a limit on how many children you can have. I know it takes away some human rights but surely there will be neglect on the children’s side Or meeting their emotional needs? I’m not one to judge but I say in my youngest foundation class last week with a teacher and two helpers and they couldn’t even cater to the 18 children’s needs so I’m not sure how the radfords are doing it. This is not to say they are but it’s an extreme case surely she needs a nanny to help!
I think it becomes a bit dangerous when people are told what to do with their own lives, I come from a big (blended!) family and although we didn’t get a lot of alone time, we weren’t unloved or neglected. Comparing the radfords to a reception class isn’t really the same thing, they don’t have 18 children of the same age, they have what 4 or 5 kids under 5? The older ones can help themselves etc

I wonder why Sue is not named as a co-director or even company secretary? I'm sure they've got advice on how best to play the system though. I'm glad more and more people are starting to realise they have purposely been dishonest wrt their financial status.

I thought it covered all content regarding children under 13, and it removes the comments function and what adverts can be used, but again i could be wrong. I know in other European countries laws regarding children are alot tighter as controls are involved xx

I wonder why Sue is not named as a co-director or even company secretary? I'm sure they've got advice on how best to play the system though. I'm glad more and more people are starting to realise they have purposely been dishonest wrt their financial status.
Advice from Mr & Mrs Ingham no doubt!
They seam very friendly now and gifted blankets here and there.

The Radford Family #3- Will they ever stop counting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Advice from Mr & Mrs Ingham no doubt!
They seam very friendly now and gifted blankets here and there.

The Radford Family #3- Will they ever stop counting?
They aren't the only ones, Sarah Rfamily said meeting the Inghams was one of her top 10 2020 goals. After all the campaigning they did against them I was 😲 Maybe Sarah I is lacing the blankets with mind altering drugs and sending them out to other youtubers 😂

I actually liked them until I found this thread. But I struggle to see how they can afford all those children on one wage? Im expecting my surprise 3rd baby and so stressed how im going to afford everything. My husband and I both work 40 hours a week and I put in overtime when I can. We have started to save to keep us afloat during my maternity leave. Were lucky its another girl and we kept my daughters baby stuff for family members who might have a baby in the future. But all of that was second hand or donated. I cant imagine going out buying new pushchairs with every pregnancy! Christmas has almost tipped us over the edge. The first year in a while ive payed for it, not put on credit cards, over draft, catalogues etc..... but I had to put in the overtime in which my health has now taken a toll and im on the sick. I just cant see how they can provide for 22 children and why they feel the need to keep having more?

Reactions: 8
I actually liked them until I found this thread. But I struggle to see how they can afford all those children on one wage? Im expecting my surprise 3rd baby and so stressed how im going to afford everything. My husband and I both work 40 hours a week and I put in overtime when I can. We have started to save to keep us afloat during my maternity leave. Were lucky its another girl and we kept my daughters baby stuff for family members who might have a baby in the future. But all of that was second hand or donated. I cant imagine going out buying new pushchairs with every pregnancy! Christmas has almost tipped us over the edge. The first year in a while ive payed for it, not put on credit cards, over draft, catalogues etc..... but I had to put in the overtime in which my health has now taken a toll and im on the sick. I just cant see how they can provide for 22 children and why they feel the need to keep having more?
The answer in the real world is you can't. In their world all you do is scrimp on meals, book flights separately, run a small business but completely forget that tax credits is your main income.

Reactions: 3
So it seems the pie company is no longer taking orders and after that awful inspection I doubt they are very popular. The YouTube channel uses the Pie company as a business address and for contact, so the social media business was originally run through that business with Noel as a paid director.
In January 19 he set up a new business, with accounts due end of this month.
I found these details from other sites on the web, seems lots of people don’t believe in the magic pie shop and have been adding up what he spends and how he can say he doesn’t claim anything 😂
Great sleuthing GreyWolf. What other sites are talking about the Radfords if you don't mind sharing?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Great sleuthing GreyWolf. What other sites are talking about the Radfords if you don't mind sharing?
I literally just googled, so it was just hits that came up, various forums. I just wondered what their business account was, when the YouTube page lists radfordpies as contact, but that business no longer exists. They ran from faradays bakery 374/376 Heysham rd, morecombe. But it appears to no longer be partners or in existence. The reviews around are laughable as well.
Someone on another forum linked his new business but not sure which random forum it was.
A change of work should trigger a change of circumstances with tax credits and push you on to Universal Credit (although that may not cause them many problems as they have a disabled child so no cap applicable) however he set his new business up in January which was the month before all new claims or changes had to changeover to universal credit. In January a new claim or change meant you could still claim Tax credits if you had more than 3 children.
It will be interesting to see his accounts for the first year, as he must be doing them now.

Quite ironic though as so many articles link to Noel slagging off people who have children to claim benefits (pretty hard these days) when he has pretended to the nation he’s not rolling in tax credits (because he doesn’t consider them a benefit) and keeps having children to make money and use as assets 😂 as well as using an ill disabled child for likes, views and fame. Utterly revolting.

Reactions: 2
I think I found it, it was on House Price Crash Forum, someone checked all their outgoings/ supposed incomings and reckons that it is feasible: https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/f...954-help-me-run-these-numbers-largest-family/

ETA: I know nothing about benefits, when you say

In January a new claim or change meant you could still claim Tax credits if you had more than 3 children.
Does that mean you get the full entitlement for all of the kids of qualifying age, or just for the disabled child?

I think I found it, it was on House Price Crash Forum, someone checked all their outgoings/ supposed incomings and reckons that it is feasible: https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/f...954-help-me-run-these-numbers-largest-family/

ETA: I know nothing about benefits, when you say

Does that mean you get the full entitlement for all of the kids of qualifying age, or just for the disabled child?
It means you would get the full amount for all qualifying children. Although you would with a disabled child in the family anyway.
My close friends husband left her in March and she got caught out by this. If he’s have left her in jan/feb she’d have remained on tax credits and been much better off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.