The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe you can still get some child tax credits for over 2+ children and they will be receiving thousands from those born before 2017. Working tax credits i imagine if its only him working.

Depends on the insta business though, probs only having the kid to bump up the sponsors except everyone seems pretty bored of it all now and more seem to know about the fact she was underage the first time. Possible even damage control

Reactions: 3
I would be worried sick if I was Sue. Surely the risks are higher the more births you have?

I really thought Bonnie would be there last.

It’s the older ones I feel sorry for. They live at home but there are never involved just left to there own devices. I don’t know 🤔

Reactions: 9
She’s already had quite a few scans so she knows she’s at risk. She seemed absolutely hyper about it and thinks it’s a boy so they will have had 11 girls and 11 boys 🙈🙄

Hope it is a boy as all the girls names have to end in ie 🙄

I hope for its sake that it's a girl, they don't seem to really be into boys. Poor Archie was in the limelight for 10 minutes and then Sue announced her pregnancy with Bonnie and he has been with Katie ever since.

Reactions: 14
Actually find this family vile. Yeah have a big family if that's what you want but don't have so many kids they are looking after each other! As 1 of 6 we were always fighting for attention, let alone 20 others! Disgusting tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
All their kids look exactly the same apart from the blonde boy 😂. I thought her last couple of pregnancy’s were viewed as risky I genuinely can’t imagine her ever stopping

Reactions: 6
She is pregnant again? She seems addicted. I really did think Bonnie would be the last. Surely she should be going through the menopause soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think he had one at some point but then had it reversed! They’re obviously very fertile as often a reversal doesn’t work.
Fertility obviously comes easily to them but I do think they actively try to conceive rather than let things happen. I read on another forum that Sue used to post pictures of pregnancy tests asking if they were faint positives long before her period was due, so she's eager to find out each month if pregnant or not.

Reactions: 5
I hope for its sake that it's a girl, they don't seem to really be into boys. Poor Archie was in the limelight for 10 minutes and then Sue announced her pregnancy with Bonnie and he has been with Katie ever since.
I thought the same thing. especially Archie he didn't get much chance to be a baby and is rarely with Sue from what I've seen. Every now and then you'll see him on the vlog and hear Sue saying Archieee in a high pitched voice.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same thing. especially Archie he didn't get much chance to be a baby and is rarely with Sue from what I've seen. Every now and then you'll see him on the vlog and hear Sue saying Archieee in a high pitched voice.
And then laughing! She laughs over anything and everything!

Reactions: 3
I dont think it helps that they named him Archie as its alot like Alfie the baby they lost. I do wonder if him being the only boy after Alfie's passing plays alot in her lack of bonding with him.

Has anyone else ever had this many babies? I cant imagine what its doing to Sue on the inside.

Reactions: 11
Does this lady only like being pregnant and newborns at what point does the risk to baby and mother become a factor?

Reactions: 10
I’m baffled how no one realises she was 13 when she had her first and he was 18. Of course they claim benefits just not “extra state benefits”. Why would you not have another if companies are happy to send clothes, pay for the kitchen to be done, or send them to Florida. It’s extra limelight and extra free items! Nobody can afford that amount of children on one poxy pie company income, the clubs, the clothes, food, it’s just not realistic. How many pies are they selling 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She was warned about six kids ago that her cervix was weak and it was dangerous to have more. Ridiculous that she doesn’t listen and puts her life and the babies life at risk.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What a sad lonely life she must have, since the age of 14, never Done anything but carry and birth a baby every year. My son is just 1, I can’t imagine being 15 weeks pregnant having animals to look after and however many other kids to look after. They must learn to look after themselves pretty quickly.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.