Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Actually find this family vile. Yeah have a big family if that's what you want but don't have so many kids they are looking after each other! As 1 of 6 we were always fighting for attention, let alone 20 others! Disgusting tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Rosie2204

I’m baffled how no one realises she was 13 when she had her first and he was 18. Of course they claim benefits just not “extra state benefits”. Why would you not have another if companies are happy to send clothes, pay for the kitchen to be done, or send them to Florida. It’s extra limelight and extra free items! Nobody can afford that amount of children on one poxy pie company income, the clubs, the clothes, food, it’s just not realistic. How many pies are they selling 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 34

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I went to school between 2007-2012 and it was even normal then to be honest.

Makes me laugh all the comments saying he must be a pweirdo, have people actually heard themselves? He was 17 and she was 13, if people can think back to when they were that age, it was hardly a huge age gap and he was hardly a “man”, it’s not like he was 30, married with two kids and had a full time career for gods sake :ROFLMAO:

when I was 14, my best friend had an 18 year old boyfriend, they had a long relationship and eventually lived together and nearly got married. When I was 17, I had 18 year old friends who were going out with 13/14 year olds, we met because we had mutual friends, nothing pervy about it, people need to get a grip:ROFLMAO:

Also, does anyone remember that video published by the sausage roll mum who was harassed by them? Shocking really...she got a load of abuse because she said that they have a nanny as she lives around the corner from them and saw her...
I am the same age as Sue. I can remember being 13 and I got my first period at that age, not my first child. Being able to remember being 13 does not mean I’m now comfortable with a 13 yr old having sex with a man 4 years and 9 months older. He would have been 5 school years older. I have a daughter who is 13. This would be the equivalent of her in year 8 going out with someone in sixth form. I get that you find it hilarious and it’s your right to think of a child having sex as funny and a laugh, but perhaps this vulnerable young girl wouldn’t have gone on to continually have babies and nothing else, not even focus on those children past 14 months.
I also have a 19 year old son. If at 17 he had been having sex with a 13 yr old, I would not have laughed at how normal this all was, I would have been seriously concerned.
There is a huge difference between a man of 18 and a girl of 13 no matter how much you want to trivialise it.
For half her pregnancy Sue was 13 and Noel 18. It’s gross. He is gross, and that is not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KateESJ

VIP Member
How is your son now? That sounds like it was so tough on everyone.
He passed away a year after he was diagnosed but that year of ‘inconvenience’ (Sue Radford, 2019) full of treatments, travelling and stress was still worth it for the extra time we got with him. He filled it with love and smiles despite everything he was going through. ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 25

halo1993

Genuinely can’t believe she is pregnant again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ To me, it seems a little selfish, like she has 21 lovely kids and some grandchildren, why keep adding children? I remember watching a programme aaages ago and a couple of the teenage boys (probably adults now) basically said they stayed up in their room all the time because they found it frustrating that they never got all the attention and the little ones did and I felt sorry for them. I have 2 and I worry if I show them enough attention, let alone adding another 20!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Hello lurker here , been following the Radfords with increasing concern for a few years after Sue was in an online birth month group I was in with my older daughter , I went from thinking each to their own to just disbelief with the entitlement they feel they have to create human life .

Now I have 4 kids and it’s bloody hard making sure they all nurtured mentally and physically . People keep saying the kids look fed and looked after . NO-ONE can look after that many children and give them any sort of a childhood I don’t t care what anyone says . I think the woman needs psych intervention and social services need involved as I don’t think they can be relied upon to make rational decisions regarding their children anymore .

Also can’t stand they way they lord it over people who. ‘ claim benefits’ they could sink the local authority they are under with the amount of schooling and NHS have cost . Also funny how papas pie shop always earns under the tax credit threshold . they claim more than about 20 single mums put together but still lord it over others who claim benefits saying they work and provide for their own .

Reactions: 23
I just watched the vlog and Sue seems more like an excited teen the way she was going on and on about it. Can't wait for the gender reveal :rolleyes: Did anyone notice that Oscar said he's so attached to Casper, when he has a nightmare he goes to look for Casper as he's frightened? Really sad that he goes to a younger sibling for reassurance than his parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Sipthetea

Has anyone looked into this woman’s mental state?! Like does she have an addiction or ocd or something ?! I understand they don’t claim benefits and work but I’m pretty sure it will be costing the nhs a fortune with extra check ups and scans, the health risks for herself and child(s) of someone that age and amount of pregnancies is just selfish.
It’s like they’ve got no content left so have to get up the duff to keep the YouTube and sponsors coming in. The older Kids Are raising the younger kids and have said themselves they’d wish she’d stop and hardly get any attention. oh and the fact he was 18 whilst she was 13 is sickening, in this day and age he’d be done for rape and grooming of a child. Why can’t she just enjoy being a grandma at this point in her life?!

Reactions: 22

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She couldn’t really be arsed with Archie in the toy shop could she? Her tone of voice was different with him, had it been one of the girls lining toys up she would have been wetting herself in excitement.
She’s probably literally wetting herself. I’ve had a few babies and it’s bloody risky at times. 20 and you must just be trailing wee wherever you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Zelda18

VIP Member
Let’s face it The only reason this family has gained so much recognition is from the fact that they have so many kids. They haven’t done anything spectacular or amazing!
The media should stop giving them so much attention and instead insist the parents seek psychological help and get some serious therapy, because wanting this many children is not normal behavior. I’m surprised medical professionals haven’t stepped in at this point.

I am the same age as Sue. I can remember being 13 and I got my first period at that age, not my first child. Being able to remember being 13 does not mean I’m now comfortable with a 13 yr old having sex with a man 4 years and 9 months older. He would have been 5 school years older. I have a daughter who is 13. This would be the equivalent of her in year 8 going out with someone in sixth form. I get that you find it hilarious and it’s your right to think of a child having sex as funny and a laugh, but perhaps this vulnerable young girl wouldn’t have gone on to continually have babies and nothing else, not even focus on those children past 14 months.
I also have a 19 year old son. If at 17 he had been having sex with a 13 yr old, I would not have laughed at how normal this all was, I would have been seriously concerned.
There is a huge difference between a man of 18 and a girl of 13 no matter how much you want to trivialise it.
For half her pregnancy Sue was 13 and Noel 18. It’s gross. He is gross, and that is not normal.
It definitely isn't normal, can you remember being 18.. Did you find 13 year old boys attractive? No? Didn't think so!

Hackneybird

Seeing how Sue is now , can you imagine what she was like at 13? She isn’t mentally mature sadly and even back in the day ( I’m the same age as her ) boys of 18 who hung around school girls were considered pervs and kept well away from . There was always those older boys , especially ones with a car who would hang around schools and only get 13 year olds . Nobody liked them .
What really annoys me about this couple , is their constant crowing of ‘ we don’t rely on benefits ‘ and they’ve made some very nasty remarks about people on a low income . They claim working tax and child benefit . Isn’t anybody suspicious of how Noel’s income conveniently comes in as just under the threshold to qualify for WTC? He’s the one doing the books . Strange how he earns just the right amount with this magic pie factory . And if they have to rely on state top ups , how comes they’re constantly shopping and off on holidays? I hate hypocrites when they put down others for being in a position of need with state help when they do it themselves .
My mum loves babies , but once they get to 2 or 3 she’s no interest in them . Some women are like that and you can tell it’s the buzz Sue gets from a new baby that she thrives on . You don’t need to have that many kids in this world and I really am one to live and let live but this is a couple doing it for all the wrong reasons .
They have children with additional needs as I do and these children next extra love and care and support .i don’t imagine they get it from those two adults - they’ve got those funny looks in their eyes , a bit like my Guinea pigs .
She doesn’t even pay one bit of attention to that little boy born before Bonnie . He’s always in the background wandering around .
I feel sorry for baby Bonnie - she will be doing that this time next year while Sue giggles and runs around with a new baby , on the way to home bargains with a phone pointed to her face going on about some mind numbing subject like how many socks she’s buying today .

• Sad

Katty321

Im beginning to wonder if Sue is scared of actually having to find herself, experience life as someone other than a mum, get a job etc. I had my first child in my late teens, my children are fairly close in age and now my youngest is almost at school age. The thought of me having to leave this mum bubble and find myself is actually quite daunting. Exciting but as this is all I've done for a few years now, its abit scary. She has been a stay at home mum all of her life so I wonder if she is so overwhelmed with the idea of having to get a job, build a career for herself that she thinks having more children is the easiest option for her?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
‘This stupid woman’ is an abused child who has forged a life with the man who abused her as a child. She is childlike and repetitive. She is continuously impregnated by a man who should be prioritising her health and well being over his desire to have the largest family and earn off them. She is clearly vulnerable and being exploited. I’d imagine she is also addicted to the attention as she will get scans and appointments and the pride of a newborn. It’s actually all really sad.

Reactions: 20