The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the older kids have social lives? Like out with friends, sleepovers? Doing what normal teens do? I have always felt like they’re a weird cult. I remember when I first saw them on a tv programme and there was another mum on there who had a blog and wanted to move to a farm with her kids she didn’t like people interfering think she had 9 kids, always wondered what happened to her to.
Think this is the one you're talking about.

on the subject of the radford xmas dinner.....
anyone else cook more for a family of 6 than they did for their entire lot????
i get they like to be thrifty and what not but lord
The kids also look too pale and thin to me.

He passed away a year after he was diagnosed but that year of ‘inconvenience’ (Sue Radford, 2019) full of treatments, travelling and stress was still worth it for the extra time we got with him. He filled it with love and smiles despite everything he was going through. ❤
I'm sorry for your loss.

I'm sure your son felt how loved he was.

Last edited:
This might sound bizarre to even wander this so bare with me. How does she manage to fit in her smear tests. I’m only wandering as I’ve just had a baby and had to wait 3 months for my smear. She’s always pregnant so how the hell does she fit them in. Some of the children she’s had she’s got pregnant straight away.
Good point! They do like to give you a smear after a pregnancy, then it’s every 3 years so yeah, wonder if she’s ever managed to have one seeing as she’s constantly pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Good point! They do like to give you a smear after a pregnancy, then it’s every 3 years so yeah, wonder if she’s ever managed to have one seeing as she’s constantly pregnant?
IIRC they want you to wait 12 weeks postpartum at least before doing a smear? I think the last 3-4 babies have all been about 18 months-ish apart so she would have been able to have one done, if she's had the time. The middle children had shorter gaps so that would have been an issue then.

Reactions: 1
She may have decided to not have smear tests, as if neither she or Noel have never slept with anyone else that lessens their risk (I know still not impossible but the risk is significantly decreased, as HPV is spread via sexual contact). I haven't had one yet for this reason (as well as having awful anxiety about it!)

She may have decided to not have smear tests, as if neither she or Noel have never slept with anyone else that lessens their risk (I know still not impossible but the risk is significantly decreased, as HPV is spread via sexual contact). I haven't had one yet for this reason (as well as having awful anxiety about it!)
How do you know he has never slept with anyone else?!

My mums only been with man but she still has them. It’s not worth the risk not having them. Especially with that amount of children she’d be leaving behind. It’s over in 30 seconds and I rather be embarrassed for 30 seconds then loose my life

Reactions: 4
A smear takes two seconds. It takes more time to wipe your arse. She really should be going for one. 😣

Reactions: 3
How do you know he has never slept with anyone else?!
Did I say I knew? My words were 'if neither of them have'

My mums only been with man but she still has them. It’s not worth the risk not having them. Especially with that amount of children she’d be leaving behind. It’s over in 30 seconds and I rather be embarrassed for 30 seconds then loose my life
I get that (my reason isn't about embarrassment btw) there is no logic to anxiety and mental health though. I lost my dad to cancer so I wish I wasn't this anxious about it.

I think it's an awful pic. When you first look at their instagram it looks like she's passed out in a wheelchair. I also remember Tillie didn't want anyone to see her cage when she first had the op and I know she goes online and on youtube, so doubt she'll be happy to see that pic.

As someone else said, I do think it was selfish of Sue to get pregnant again. They were given advance notice of Tillie's op and how long her recovery would be but she still went ahead and got pregnant knowing Tillie was going to be in that leg cage for 9 months. Now her recovery will take longer yet Sue is just focussed on the new baby whereas she could have been giving Tillie all the attention she deserved.
Tillie looks so very unwell. She is pale and very thin. All of the children look thin but she appears to have lost weight. She looks in need of some nourishing food and lots of rest and fresh air. I hope she starts to feel better soon, poor little mite

Reactions: 3
Did I say I knew? My words were 'if neither of them have'

I get that (my reason isn't about embarrassment btw) there is no logic to anxiety and mental health though. I lost my dad to cancer so I wish I wasn't this anxious about it.
I have awful anxiety too but I took my partner with me and spent the whole time texting my mum. Really helped take my mind off what was going on. Plus my partner was chatting so much tit I didn’t have the chance to realise what she doing. Seriously over before you know it and it’s better then loosing your Life. Take a friend with you x

Do the older kids have social lives? Like out with friends, sleepovers? Doing what normal teens do? I have always felt like they’re a weird cult. I remember when I first saw them on a tv programme and there was another mum on there who had a blog and wanted to move to a farm with her kids she didn’t like people interfering think she had 9 kids, always wondered what happened to her to.
I dont think any of the older kids really have a chance. I dont think they have much of a chance in life.
They dont look like they are encouraged to do anything outside of the home like clubs or teams, and who would have the time.

To me its just the older girls looking after the little ones that Sue is bored of and the bigger ones go to work in the magic pie shop when they are old enough.

Didnt one go to Uni but had to come back to look after the little ones or something along those lines.

Shes either very naive or dont care about her health, 22 pregnancys has gotta take a toll on the body. Even 22 babies to look after, constant sleepless nights, constant stress.

Reactions: 5
Think this is the one you're talking about.

Wow, these kids seem to do a lot more- clubs, hobbies & a few are at uni which is great. The parents seem to have a bit more of a life too😂

A lot of the older ones have Instagram and seem to be like any other ‘normal’ teen to me to be honest

The kids also look too pale and thin to me.
That’s prolonged lack of nutrition.
Whenever I have seen their meals the portions are so tiny and they are bulked out.
Hardly any meat.
He seams to cook all the meals, I remember the 2 fish finger thing, that’s not enough for growing kids.

Reactions: 4
She has had more kids since then and they have also got divorced and the Mum was going out with an old friend.

ETA: The quote function didn't work, I'm referring to Tania Sullivan.

That’s prolonged lack of nutrition.
Whenever I have seen their meals the portions are so tiny and they are bulked out.
Hardly any meat.
He seams to cook all the meals, I remember the 2 fish finger thing, that’s not enough for growing kids.
I think they are naturally very thin, but yes their meals are so protein-lite. My teen boys cost me a fortune on meat/chicken as they go to the gym and need loads of protein. They would laugh if I rationed food at meal times, 2 fish fingers wouldn't even be a snack.

Last edited:
I noticed Tillies Christmas dinner was also served on a paper plate and there was nothing on it. 1 pig in blanket and 2 bits of veg. My 10 year old has a full on roast... hers looked like what I’d give to bonnie.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I noticed Tillies Christmas dinner was also served on a paper plate and there was nothing on it. 1 pig in blanket and 2 bits of veg. My 10 year old has a full on roast... hers looked like what I’d give to bonnie.
I remember looking at their website recipes and realizing how they manage to keep their shopping bill so low, their meals are 80% carb, 15% veg and then a tiny bit of protein. I reckon the meat they cooked on christmas was #gifted, they have never cooked that much before.

So it seems the pie company is no longer taking orders and after that awful inspection I doubt they are very popular. The YouTube channel uses the Pie company as a business address and for contact, so the social media business was originally run through that business with Noel as a paid director.
In January 19 he set up a new business, with accounts due end of this month.
I found these details from other sites on the web, seems lots of people don’t believe in the magic pie shop and have been adding up what he spends and how he can say he doesn’t claim anything 😂

I was appalled at the paper plates! How can you serve a roast on a paper plate.
and the portions, they were tiny.
There was barely enough for 6 when they did the food haul. Well except deaserts
I am sure they use paper plates most days to save on washing up. And for a 10 year old, they should be using real plates and cutlery.
Can you imagine the carbon footprint.

I wonder if the kitchen at home is cleaner than the bakery’s. Is there any news with that because I heard it was closed? I know it’s magic but if that’s the case then how are they paying for stuff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.