The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pie shop is re opening, using tillie as a excuse is disgusting
It’s not disgusting to use Tillie as an excuse. The hospital journey takes them an hour and a half and they were taking it in turns to stay with her each night. In one vlog they were about to set off as Noel had just come back from delivering some pies. He also goes to work quite early in the morning so it obviously made sense to close if he couldn’t supply his customers. Plus of course wanting to be there for their daughter.

Reactions: 2
The pie shop is re opening, using tillie as a excuse is disgusting
It’s a very good reason. But who is now running this business or what is it’s name as it hardly comes under media as a business... very strange

I think the pie business is a pocket money venture now anyway. If they were relying on it there's no way it could have stayed out of operation since October. I also notice on the website that they have no stockists now, there were quite a few independent butchers and other places before.

I think the pie business is a pocket money venture now anyway. If they were relying on it there's no way it could have stayed out of operation since October. I also notice on the website that they have no stockists now, there were quite a few independent butchers and other places before.
I reckon he’s just making a few pies in his kitchen now! You can’t even order through their website!

Does a bakery business really earn much? I can't imagine a bakery would bring in much more than min wage.

Does a bakery business really earn much? I can't imagine a bakery would bring in much more than min wage.
For years they said it earned about £30k but in the last story it said £50k. I can't imagine how though, half of the family supposedly works in it and it is tiny.

I think I found it, it was on House Price Crash Forum, someone checked all their outgoings/ supposed incomings and reckons that it is feasible: https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/f...954-help-me-run-these-numbers-largest-family/

ETA: I know nothing about benefits, when you say

Does that mean you get the full entitlement for all of the kids of qualifying age, or just for the disabled child?
These figures definitely aren't feasible, as much as they think the nation are thick to believe it. They spend way more than £150-£250 on christmas for the older ones, Katie got the newest iphone for her birthday as a main present which costs a packet alone. How does Florida and the other holidays fit into this £50k salary? It would have costed near to £50k with the way they were spending money there.

Last edited:
For years they said it earned about £30k but in the last story it said £50k. I can't imagine how though, half of the family supposedly works in it and it is tiny.

These figures definitely aren't feasible, as much as they think the nation are thick to believe it. They spend way more than £150-£250 on christmas for the older ones, Katie got the newest iphone for her birthday as a main present which costs a packet alone. How does Florida and the other holidays fit into this £50k salary? It would have costed near to £50k with the way they were spending money there.
sounds dodgy

Reactions: 1
sounds dodgy
It is. I don't care much about them as a family, but i care a lot about the way they are selling/advertizing a lifestyle that just isn't obtainable on the figures they say it is. They have blatantly lied and still are, I see them now as shady influencers.

Reactions: 4
It is. I don't care much about them as a family, but i care a lot about the way they are selling/advertizing a lifestyle that just isn't obtainable on the figures they say it is. They have blatantly lied and still are, I see them now as shady influencers.
I came across Sue on babycentre forums (madly doing pregnancy tests) and interacting a lot with people. She went on to have a (terrible) blog. She was very open about Noel earning what entitled them to tax credits and child benefit. She posted this on her blog and openly spoke about it. So when he smuggly appeared on newspapers slagging off people who claimed ‘benefits’ and stating they only claimed child benefit, it annoyed me. How dare they put people down for doing what they do, but also hide that they are claiming thousands and thousands in tax credits. It’s the pretending that the magic pie shop supported them alone with just child benefit that is irritating. They are so quick tobslag others off, and if what was written on here wasn’t true, they’d be all over it like a rash. And Sue would be sending people here to correct us. They avoid it and just hope the sheeplike followers will never look past the endless photos of identical-Sue-clone children aimlessly wandering around while Sue speaks for them.
I genuinely hope he now is funding his family off YouTube and that his right to sell his children is removed swiftly.

Reactions: 9
You are right they are showing a fantasy.

They have lied about income, lack of benefits, their ages when the first was conceived.
I wonder what else they are lying about.

Wasnt there an issue with a nanny they tried to hide

Reactions: 6
The simple answer is they can’t. They have deceived the nation on facts. It doesn’t take a mathematician to sum up that Noel and Sue have been less than economical with the truth. It’s time for them to come clean.

Noel was talking about the next baby at the gender reveal and they no longer need the shock announcement of another baby to get them back on a TV so they have no reason to bleat on about it being their last.

Katy’s boy more like she always has him on her hip
Indeed, they all become mummy’s boys/girls as long as she is expecting another. It’s no longer about being addicted to being pregnant and having a new baby, the money side is now evident too. It’s a shame as she did appear to be a decent lady but money (Taxpayers money at that) seemed to change her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.