The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really just eat a roast dinner off a paper plate?

And where was Sophies husband?
Sophie 's husband was there. She shared a video on Facebook and he was sitting eating with them. For whatever reason he really doesn't want to appear on camera. Maybe he doesn't want to be associated with the Radford brand.

Reactions: 2
No need to correct members as your second post on this site, actually there is no need to correct members at all. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I would be worried sick if I was Sue. Surely the risks are higher the more births you have?

I really thought Bonnie would be there last.

It’s the older ones I feel sorry for. They live at home but there are never involved just left to there own devices. I don’t know 🤔
*their not there!

Should anything bad happen and I truly hope it dont for the sakes of those kids.
Noel would never cope.

Most of the ages are wrong
Correct ages
Chris 30
Sophie 25
Chloe 24
Jack 22
Daniel 20
Luke 19
Millie 18
Katie 16 (17 in November)
James 16
Ellie 14
Aimee 13
Josh 12
Max 10
Tillie 9
Oscar 8
Casper 7
Alfie 5👼
Hallie 4
Phoebe 3
Archie 2
Bonnie 11 months
Wonder what they'd think if Aimee got pregnant by an 18 yr old man.

Reactions: 5
Wonder why they had such a big gap between the first two? They can’t have been obsessed back then?!

All the girls names have to end in ee !
Cos she was only 14 that's why. There was probably some investigation into why a 13 yr old in care was pregnant by an 18 yr old man!!!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone can say that it’s ok because they knew people who did the same - none of us are aware of how mature Sue was at 13. And even if they were on the same wavelength, if they intended to be together, they should have waited until she was 16 and it was legal.
What makes it worse is that she was vulnerable - in the care system and only 13 years old! Who cud she turn to for advice, no parents to guide her. Maybe she felt sleeping with him was the only way to keep someone who was finally paying her attention. How wud he feel if his 13 yr old daughter was sleeping with an 18 yr old man.

My youngest is 9 and it’s crazy to think that she’s had seven children since she had Tillie, who is also 9, and is pregnant yet again. If my 9 year old had the health problems Tillie has, I would struggle with two children let alone six aged 8 and younger. The teens must shoulder a hell of a lot of the burden.

They’ve really changed from a sweet family on a budget to living this expensive disposable lifestyle they now have. I remember Sophie saying in one of the shows, every year Sue has a new baby, gets a new pram and they have a holiday - that’s what makes her happy. And it was cute how they bundled everyone in the van and drove to France to camp together. Now they’re off to Florida and Australia for weeks at a time with about 18 children each time?? I’m sorry but, with the best will in the world, not wasting food isn’t going to generate enough extra cash for expensive holidays.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What makes it worse is that she was vulnerable - in the care system and only 13 years old! Who cud she turn to for advice, no parents to guide her. Maybe she felt sleeping with him was the only way to keep someone who was finally paying her attention. How wud he feel if his 13 yr old daughter was sleeping with an 18 yr old man.
She definitely wasn't in care as she has talked about how her parents were not happy that she got pregnant. Also, articles on them state they were both adopted at birth. That's the reason that they wanted to keep their first child as they were given up for adoption themselves.

I don't think Sue was in Care. She has adopted parents?
Neither of them were in care, they were both adopted by very loving families within weeks of birth.

In one of the KAC's Noel was asked how he would react if one of his 13 year old's got pregnant and he said he'd be mortified.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
No idea about this but poor Tillie's good leg is stick thin and people were commenting on it in the video. It made me sad for her, that is her medical issue and people are talking about it like they know her well. Even in the hospital now the doctors insist on pulling the curtain around the bed just to talk to the child/parents to maintain as much dignity and confidentiality as possible.
I feel sorry for Tillie. She's clearly very ill from all of these hospital appointments and you can see how frail she has become. Its hard enough for anyone to go through that, especially such a young child, and then to have the added difficulties of living with such a big, rough, family.
When she broke her leg and had to have the further operation, did they mention what caused the injury? I wouldn't be surprised if she got knocked over in the mayhem at home - in the first Christmas vlog, we can see that its her siblings helping her into the wheelchair rather than an adult, and then they put her at the front of the group as the kids all pile into the lounge for the presents. Sue told her to make sure her seatbelt was on but it was very loose and wont have much effect if she gets accidentally shoved by an excited child.
They really need to take their daughter's health more seriously. I know they want her to feel included but it really isnt safe for her to be in such crowded situations all the time at home. I hope they get their act together and look after her properly before she ends up with another injury with even worse damage.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Tillie. She's clearly very ill from all of these hospital appointments and you can see how frail she has become. Its hard enough for anyone to go through that, especially such a young child, and then to have the added difficulties of living with such a big, rough, family.
When she broke her leg and had to have the further operation, did they mention what caused the injury? I wouldn't be surprised if she got knocked over in the mayhem at home - in the first Christmas vlog, we can see that its her siblings helping her into the wheelchair rather than an adult, and then they put her at the front of the group as the kids all pile into the lounge for the presents. Sue told her to make sure her seatbelt was on but it was very loose and wont have much effect if she gets accidentally shoved by an excited child.
They really need to take their daughter's health more seriously. I know they want her to feel included but it really isnt safe for her to be in such crowded situations all the time at home. I hope they get their act together and look after her properly before she ends up with another injury with even worse damage.
Apparently she slipped on laminate floor.
Her injury is nothing more than an inconvenience to sue and Noel. A few weeks before she had the fall, sue was thrilled because they had enough time to go on holiday and in her words ‘didn’t have to put their life on hold’. How missing a few holidays in the interest of your daughters recovery can be classed as putting your life I hold I’ll never know.
But I can’t imagine how awful it would have been for Tillie if her fall had happened abroad. Strange hospital, language barriers, the flight home or being too ill to fly home and watching most of the family go home leaving her (with a parent obviously)
Bloody parents are a liability!!

• Sad
Sue said that she slipped on a laminate floor. I don't think either of them are bad, but they don't have appropriate awareness IMO to ensure safety. Even when they were opening presents Tillie was in the middle of the very crowded room and the youngest ones were understandably jumping around, if they even knocked into her leg it would be very painful. The thought of her having to slide down the stairs on her bottom with that huge cage on and so many children and the dogs is scary. Sue made a massive point of saying that the OT wanted to come out to the house to do an assessment as she wanted Tillie to be downstairs but everyone else in the team said no. Usually the OT is the one who gets the final say as they are the ones who are responsible for safety precautions in the home, and i did wonder if the Radfords just insisted on it not being necessary. There were quite a few people asking when the ramp would be installed and Sue just ignored it.

Apparently she slipped on laminate floor.
Her injury is nothing more than an inconvenience to sue and Noel. A few weeks before she had the fall, sue was thrilled because they had enough time to go on holiday and in her words ‘didn’t have to put their life on hold’. How missing a few holidays in the interest of your daughters recovery can be classed as putting your life I hold I’ll never know.
But I can’t imagine how awful it would have been for Tillie if her fall had happened abroad. Strange hospital, language barriers, the flight home or being too ill to fly home and watching most of the family go home leaving her (with a parent obviously)
Bloody parents are a liability!!
When they found out that she was going to need the operation Sue must have said about 5 times in one vlog about how it was going to be such a nightmare for them as the hospital was over an hour away. Tillie was in the back of the car and I felt so bad for her, instead of focusing on how they could make it as easy for her it was all about how inconvenient it would be for the parents.
I cannot believe that they were even contemplating going on a christmas market shopping trip with her in that frame. Getting on a plane, in and out of cars, negotiating your way through the crowds...Germany is also very cold right now and Tillie didn't even have a proper pair of trousers to cover her leg properly.

Last edited:
I’m sure if the doctors had any genuine concerns about her recovery etc then they would have kept her in for a certain amount of time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.