The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's an awful pic. When you first look at their instagram it looks like she's passed out in a wheelchair. I also remember Tillie didn't want anyone to see her cage when she first had the op and I know she goes online and on youtube, so doubt she'll be happy to see that pic.

As someone else said, I do think it was selfish of Sue to get pregnant again. They were given advance notice of Tillie's op and how long her recovery would be but she still went ahead and got pregnant knowing Tillie was going to be in that leg cage for 9 months. Now her recovery will take longer yet Sue is just focussed on the new baby whereas she could have been giving Tillie all the attention she deserved.
There is no way they would sacrifice having another baby for any thing. Let's face it anyway, it's hardly Sue or Noel that will be doing the bulk of caring, it'll be a few of her sisters.

It’s makes me so mad that there are ‘fans’ saying how she needs mummy snuggles when she recovers, her bloody mother is having yet another baby soon! She won’t have the time!!

Reactions: 2
The picture is heartbreaking.

Is being well known and getting a few freebies really worth sacrificing your child like that.
Is poor Tillie not going through enough and on her own too, because Noel must be working non stop in the magic pie shop so they dont rely on benefits and Sue is too busy preparing for baby Freebie/Vloggie

Reactions: 3
This must be entirely for the vlogs, they never did that before. The weird thing about the bedroom situation is that during the house tour vlog it transpired that they have several (lovely) empty bedrooms. I thought that was really weird, as surely the older ones would want to have their own room? Then it dawned on me that they probably have to pay rent and maybe can't afford their own room. Until very recently they had a very limited budget so the children are probably used to not having any personal possessions.

The Duggars/Bates went to an obs/gynae who prescribed progesterone or oestrogen to maximize the chance of a fertilized egg being implanted. I can see the Radfords contacting one of those, who are fundy christians and believe man and woman should go forth and multiply and would probably prescribe it for the right price.
quite surprised and disgusted by this, not because I’m religious, but because they preach about having as many children as god wishes them to have so don’t use contraception, which should therefore be the same in reverse.

Reactions: 5
I think it's an awful pic. When you first look at their instagram it looks like she's passed out in a wheelchair. I also remember Tillie didn't want anyone to see her cage when she first had the op and I know she goes online and on youtube, so doubt she'll be happy to see that pic.

As someone else said, I do think it was selfish of Sue to get pregnant again. They were given advance notice of Tillie's op and how long her recovery would be but she still went ahead and got pregnant knowing Tillie was going to be in that leg cage for 9 months. Now her recovery will take longer yet Sue is just focussed on the new baby whereas she could have been giving Tillie all the attention she deserved.
I don’t mean to sound nasty (who am I lying to..)
But they don’t seem like the brightest pair on the planet..

Reactions: 7
That poor little girl, the night I broke my arm if anyone had shared a photo of me on social media I never would have spoken to them again, she’s old enough that her friends might be online (shouldn’t be, but probably are) they need to get her off social media and care for her!
If one parent is in hospital with her, that leaves one parent for all those other little ones, or their sisters not being able to be teenagers, having another is the most ridiculously irresponsible thing they could do

Reactions: 4
I find it completely unacceptable that they have posted that photo on Instagram. They should focus on comforting Tillie, not glorifying her injury

Reactions: 11
I find it completely unacceptable that they have posted that photo on Instagram. They should focus on comforting Tillie, not glorifying her injury
Agree. It's a new low.

I'm surprised things like this don't happen more often tbh. Not necessarily because they can't watch the kids closely but just because kids in general are accident prone, and it's not that unusual for kids to need some health related appointments eg for ashtma or speech and language therapy or dental stuff or whatever. I think we can assume if the other kids did have health stuff going on they'd talk about it.

Poor Tillie that’s so sad. Even more sad that they think it’s ok to post a photo of her on social media though.
I hope she gets the attention she needs whilst she’s recovering

What kind of parent sees their child slumped over in pain, probably scared, and thinks to get the camera out post her suffering for the world to see? Probably hoping the ‘hype’ will get views up 😡
Don’t get me wrong accidents happen but I noticed in the vlog the other day, the camera was on one of the little girls and Tillie was in the background struggling to get by her. Sue was completely oblivious. Too busy filming to tell her to mind out of the way, make things a bit easier for Tillie. Even with her leg the way it is, she’s still left to her own devices 😔
Sue’s only interesting in them when they’re babies/toddlers. After that she’s not bothered 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I actually have a photo of myself aged 13 lying in a bed in a&e after being hit by a car, I look a mess! I can’t say I mind the photo really, but I wouldn’t have been happy if it had been posted online... there’s definitely too much over sharing from these people at times.

I don’t blame them though for what happened, it was an accident. I slipped many times with my crutches and luckily managed to not damage myself further, Tillie has just been very unlucky.

Last edited:
I’m disgusted with how they use those children, particularly Tillie. They are so selfish.

Reactions: 4
The photo is in poor taste. They are a disgrace, they couldn’t wait to show her leg the first time either.
But it will encourage viewers to watch their channel and spoil Tillie with treats by post. The poor girl deserves better and has gone through so much. To post that picture for all to see and comment on is an absolute disgrace.

The picture is heartbreaking.

Is being well known and getting a few freebies really worth sacrificing your child like that.
Is poor Tillie not going through enough and on her own too, because Noel must be working non stop in the magic pie shop so they dont rely on benefits and Sue is too busy preparing for baby Freebie/Vloggie
The strange thing is Noel always appears to be at home recently and not at work....

Reactions: 1
I don’t blame them though for what happened, it was an accident. I slipped many times with my crutches and luckily managed to not damage myself further, Tillie has just been very unlucky.
[/QUOTE]

She looks quite a thin frail child im not surprised she’s broke her leg, a sturdier child would probably have come off ok. She is exploited though

[/QUOTE]
She looks quite a thin frail child im not surprised she’s broke her leg, a sturdier child would probably have come off ok. She is exploited though
[/QUOTE]
I think the whole lot of them look in need of a decent dinner, sleep and fresh air. None of them look healthy.

Reactions: 9
But it will encourage viewers to watch their channel and spoil Tillie with treats by post. The poor girl deserves better and has gone through so much. To post that picture for all to see and comment on is an absolute disgrace.

The strange thing is Noel always appears to be at home recently and not at work....
Well with the pie company getting such poor hygiene ratings it can’t be that busy 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it’s a shame, crutches are lethal at times, I just hope this doesn’t affect her leg further. I broke my tibia and due to that I now have one leg shorter than the other, which is a shame as that’s what I believe they have been trying to fix with tillie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.