The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a video the other day and Tillie was racing around on her crutches I'm sure and someone remarked how fast she is getting on her crutches now (possibly Sue) so I'm not surprised that Tillie had an accident.

Also not surprised since Noel ripped the whole downstairs floor out. Completely unsafe for baby, a toddler, the littlies (Phoebe and Hallie) and Tillie on crutches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No tiled floor!

Oo Sue is not happy!
She should be watching Tillie sleep and be thinking about her recovery and looking after her and the other twenty children and herself during pregnancy rather than whether or not people like her

There was a video the other day and Tillie was racing around on her crutches I'm sure and someone remarked how fast she is getting on her crutches now (possibly Sue) so I'm not surprised that Tillie had an accident.

Also not surprised since Noel ripped the whole downstairs floor out. Completely unsafe for baby, a toddler, the littlies (Phoebe and Hallie) and Tillie on crutches.
Yep being fast on crutches isn’t necessarily a good thing for a 9 year old when a fall could cause such a nasty injury

Reactions: 9
Aah yeah, tiles make a lot more sense than carpet 🤦‍♀️😂
What point are you trying to make? Someone said she slipped with socks on laminate flooring, I joked she would be fine in my house as we don’t have laminate only carpet. A lot of homes have laminate flooring throughout. We don’t and none of my kids have ever slipped on the stone flooring in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️

What point are you trying to make? Someone said she slipped with socks on laminate flooring, I joked she would be fine in my house as we don’t have laminate only carpet. A lot of homes have laminate flooring throughout. We don’t and none of my kids have ever slipped on the stone flooring in the kitchen 🤷‍♀️
Im not trying to make any point. I just assumed because you didn't have laminate that you had carpet, so when you said you had tiles I realised I was an idiot.

Reactions: 2
No tiled floor!

Oo Sue is not happy!
Could be counteracted with, don't like people having an opinion on what you do then don't broadcast your whole life to millions and sell out your children to fund your lifestyle 🤔🤷‍♀️🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always remember when Noel took the door knobs off the kids rooms at night in one of the early ‘& counting’s

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No tiled floor!

Oo Sue is not happy!
this was aimed at me, I commented that it was a new low, advertising air fresheners when your daughter is waiting for an operation.

she said it was a planned advert, I said still not right. Someone else chimed in that it wasn’t my place to comment, that she can do whatever she wants. I pointed out that it is SOCIAL MEDIA. I was blocked 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Terrible quality photograph for the ad, can’t believe they’ve posted that when their daughter is going into theatre today, I feel so bad for tillie. It must be so painful. 💔

Is that AD for Home
Bargains? It’s a very popular discount store up north but have never seen them advertise In this way before? Disappointed in them!

Awful carry on poor taste doing a ad for a bleeping air freshener when your daughter is in hospital going down to theatre wether it was planned or not poor taste tillie needs all the care and attention she can get as soon as sue drops the next sprog (moneymaker) and the twenty something other children the attention wont be on her . Priorities your children before a home bargain ad ffs 🙄

Reactions: 5
Awful carry on poor taste doing a ad for a bleeping air freshener when your daughter is in hospital going down to theatre wether it was planned or not poor taste tillie needs all the care and attention she can get as soon as sue drops the next sprog (moneymaker) and the twenty something other children the attention wont be on her . Priorities your children before a home bargain ad ffs 🙄
Sue has never put her kids first. She has very deep issues having one baby after the other with no regards for her other children, the possibility one could be born with severe disabilities and effect everyone’s life. She just doesn’t care. ALL she cares about is getting pregnant and then moving onto the next pregnancy.
You see sue (if you’re reading this) it’s not about whether you can have babies or afford them and it’s not about whether you enjoy pregnancy. Having a family is a precious gift and you haven’t put one thought into any of it.
When I saw on your first documentary your husband preparing the lunches slapping one wafer thin slice of ham between two dry bit of white bread it was then that I realised how little you actually care with your vacant smug face. Call yourself a mother give me a break!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They will keep doing them as they desperately need the money though especially with baby Freebie on the way, the minions think it’s the magic pie shop that pays the bills. Wouldn’t surprise me if they put an air freshener at the end of Tillies hospital bed to get it on the vlogs when they start shoving a camera in her face again

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I used to like the family, I used to like Sue.

But since they have started vlogging and getting every freebie under the sun they have changed and not for the better. Either that or the programmes were very well edited and it was easier to keep up a pretence for the crew.

Reactions: 5
Sues off again playing the victim with all her sheep messaging her 🤣 the only ones I feel sorry for are the kids they have no choice and I'm sure they are pissed off sue banging out kid after kid she's a selfish cow as is Noel between the pair of them there defo lacking 👌also they have been known to troll themselves especially sue and Chloe have given as good as they got 🤣
Screenshot_20191208-090411_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sues off again playing the victim with all her sheep messaging her 🤣 the only ones I feel sorry for are the kids they have no choice and I'm sure they are pissed off sue banging out kid after kid she's a selfish cow as is Noel between the pair of them there defo lacking 👌also they have been known to troll themselves especially sue and Chloe have given as good as they got 🤣View attachment 62738
But surely that’s the same as if she don’t like what people have to say about her then she don’t read it.
And if she don’t want people to have an opinion on her and her family stop putting them out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can't have it both ways when you choose to put your own family out there.All those freebies in exchange for your kids privacy sounds like a bargain to me. 🤪

Each Adamo child has their own boards on pintrest. Here are some pins on pintrest for Tille uploaded by fans:

Someone has re-uploaded 902 of their pictures too:

Heck even a fan page:

and what happens if you search for her on images:

1575902068720.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.