The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be entirely for the vlogs, they never did that before. The weird thing about the bedroom situation is that during the house tour vlog it transpired that they have several (lovely) empty bedrooms. I thought that was really weird, as surely the older ones would want to have their own room? Then it dawned on me that they probably have to pay rent and maybe can't afford their own room. Until very recently they had a very limited budget so the children are probably used to not having any personal possessions.
It's so sad about them having so few posessions, I've noticed that on their shows etc. too. I mean I'm not mad for consumerism and endless tat but it's lile basuc dormitory living where they're not allowed to express themselves or own anything just for them. If a children's home was being run like that it'd get closed down!

The Duggars/Bates went to an obs/gynae who prescribed progesterone or oestrogen to maximize the chance of a fertilized egg being implanted. I can see the Radfords contacting one of those, who are fundy christians and believe man and woman should go forth and multiply and would probably prescribe it for the right price.
Yeah this is the kind of thing I had in mind. Can't see them being able to get or afford fertility treatment here in the UK but if they go abroad I bet some unscrupulous doc will do it, maybe even at a reduced rate for being vlogged about! Or would they want to keep it a secret? Maybe they're already doing this.

If she does head straight into the menopause after this kid, she might actually get a chance to look after the younger kids instead of worrying about getting the TV show renewed by having another sprog

Reactions: 2
If she does head straight into the menopause after this kid, she might actually get a chance to look after the younger kids instead of worrying about getting the TV show renewed by having another sprog
In their very last tv programme she said it was going to be 'her' time and she would join a gym, Noel's face was a picture!

In their very last tv programme she said it was going to be 'her' time and she would join a gym, Noel's face was a picture!
I think she was serious and she wanted it to be her last!

But now they need vlog content. Maybe they could call the baby vloggie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My heart breaks for Tillie, this fall and broken leg is the last thing she needs. I feel if maybe they had less children they could of been watching her and this potentially wouldnt of happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My heart breaks for Tillie, this fall and broken leg is the last thing she needs. I feel if maybe they had less children they could of been watching her and this potentially wouldnt of happened.
I think that’s harsh - accidents happen regardless of how many children you have

However posting that picture of her is really poor taste imo :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah I wouldn’t criticise them for that when we don’t know how it happened and it must be awkward walking with that frame on but I think that’s an awful picture to post of her.

Reactions: 3
I think that’s harsh - accidents happen regardless of how many children you have

However posting that picture of her is really poor taste imo :(
I know accidents happen but they have less eyes on here than if they had two children.

Reactions: 4
I know accidents happen but they have less eyes on here than if they had two children.
But she’s not a baby - she won’t always be next to an adult whilst in the house?

to be fair she’s probably got more chance of not having an accident as there’s more people around looking out for her. But it’s an accident -an accident could happen if you only have 1 child

Reactions: 3
I’ve had one 5lb baby and mines a mess - had all the help I can and it’s still tit haha.
I've had 5 and laughing, coughing and sneezing are all a cause for concern. Trampolines are, forget about it 😫🤣

Exactly. I’m a reasonable person (I think 🤔😉) but I will flip my lid when I’m tired or stressed so.... I didn’t have 20 odd kids!
When I flip the lid my kids scatter and my hubby runs to make sure the windows are closed 😂

I didnt think she was going back to school to the new year?
They mentioned she went back doing mornings only and that was a few weeks ago. Think they said she would have 6 weeks off school so they’re well past that.

Reactions: 1
The picture of Tillie is heartbreaking, her recovery will be slower and more difficult than first considered. I'm so sorry for her.
I'm not blaming her parents for the accident, because all of mine have had accidents at some point. I'm somewhat of a over protective mare but the clue is in the name - accident.
I do feel sorry for Tillie for another reason though, in the midst of this difficult recovery period her parents will be bringing home another baby sibling and there was scarcely room and time for her and the umpteen siblings she already has.

Reactions: 7
What happened to Tillie?
She's had an operation on her leg which is a complicated story (they have a vlog on it) and they're lengthening part of her leg so she's wearing a metal cage on it. She has had some kind of accident, presume a fall and has broken the top of the same leg so needs yet another operation. Poor girl.

Poor girl, hope the OP goes well. That photo is so inappropriate though, you can see her pants and she was obviously exhausted, fed up and in pain.

Reactions: 5
The photo is in poor taste. They are a disgrace, they couldn’t wait to show her leg the first time either.

I think it's an awful pic. When you first look at their instagram it looks like she's passed out in a wheelchair. I also remember Tillie didn't want anyone to see her cage when she first had the op and I know she goes online and on youtube, so doubt she'll be happy to see that pic.

As someone else said, I do think it was selfish of Sue to get pregnant again. They were given advance notice of Tillie's op and how long her recovery would be but she still went ahead and got pregnant knowing Tillie was going to be in that leg cage for 9 months. Now her recovery will take longer yet Sue is just focussed on the new baby whereas she could have been giving Tillie all the attention she deserved.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.