The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats what editing is for.
I am sure on one of the programs the temper was present too, maybe the Australia one.
Exactly. I’m a reasonable person (I think 🤔😉) but I will flip my lid when I’m tired or stressed so.... I didn’t have 20 odd kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Noel lost it when they were in Florida for 21 kids and counting. Him and sue were driving separately to the villa and she got lost, she told him not to speak to her when she finally arrived. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Noel lost it when they were in Florida for 21 kids and counting. Him and sue were driving separately to the villa and she got lost, she told him not to speak to her when she finally arrived. Lol.
The same thing happened in Spain. What we didn't see was how Noel reacted when she was lost, I reckon he was calling her thick and making fun of her. She was very upset and felt vulnerable on her own in a strange country.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Those advent calendars the kids got are £6 each. Absolutely no concept of money anymore …

Reactions: 2
Most likely gifted like everything else...vlogs pay very well apparently

Cannot cope with the terrible grammar on so many levels of 'the elf's are back' :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did they say why they bought the girls 4 new beds? They look almost identical to the last ones except they have the bottom headboard bit on them.

I doubt they bought them. They were probably gifted.

I don’t like the newly decorated living room.

Reactions: 4
You can bet on it the beds were gifted 🙈
...they are not vloging regularly for no reason?

I wouldn't be surprised if they went down the fertility route. Both the Duggars and the Bates' (large families in US) took hormonal treatment in an attempt to 'catch' any fertilized eggs when they stopped having babies in their mid to late 40's.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Im not surprised he has a short fuse. I find it hard to watch their vlogs due to the amount of noise all those kids make and all talking at once! Then Sue laughing and giggling every two seconds!
I actually think Sue has a short fuse too, thats why she covers it in vlogs with the giggling.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if they went down the fertility route. Both the Duggars and the Bates' (large families in US) took hormonal treatment in an attempt to 'catch' any fertilized eggs when they stopped having babies in their mid to late 40's.
Yeah that's what I was thinking - even as time goes by and it's not so likely to happwn naturally, they'll start using fertility treatment (if they're not already).

Yeah that's what I was thinking - even as time goes by and it's not so likely to happwn naturally, they'll start using fertility treatment (if they're not already).
I think she would have to go abroad, its so expensive here and I am sure there are rules about whos able to do it.
She will carry on until either she cant through menopause or her body just cant take it anymore

Reactions: 1
Just watched the latest vlog with my coffee. Is it normal to put a Christmas tree in every room in the house?
The kids rooms are so squashed yet so immaculately tidy... where do they keep all the toys and tat? Especially the two boys whose room has the bunk beds that was shown, with a tree taking up so much of the already limited space.
I would absolutely judge anyone I knew who had to fit four children in one bedroom for having a 5th child, so I majorly judge them for having yet another baby when none of those children have personal space

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest vlog with my coffee. Is it normal to put a Christmas tree in every room in the house?
The kids rooms are so squashed yet so immaculately tidy... where do they keep all the toys and tat? Especially the two boys whose room has the bunk beds that was shown, with a tree taking up so much of the already limited space.
I would absolutely judge anyone I knew who had to fit four children in one bedroom for having a 5th child, so I majorly judge them for having yet another baby when none of those children have personal space
This must be entirely for the vlogs, they never did that before. The weird thing about the bedroom situation is that during the house tour vlog it transpired that they have several (lovely) empty bedrooms. I thought that was really weird, as surely the older ones would want to have their own room? Then it dawned on me that they probably have to pay rent and maybe can't afford their own room. Until very recently they had a very limited budget so the children are probably used to not having any personal possessions.

I think she would have to go abroad, its so expensive here and I am sure there are rules about whos able to do it.
She will carry on until either she cant through menopause or her body just cant take it anymore
The Duggars/Bates went to an obs/gynae who prescribed progesterone or oestrogen to maximize the chance of a fertilized egg being implanted. I can see the Radfords contacting one of those, who are fundy christians and believe man and woman should go forth and multiply and would probably prescribe it for the right price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.