The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks quite a thin frail child im not surprised she’s broke her leg, a sturdier child would probably have come off ok. She is exploited though
Yeah, it’s a shame, crutches are lethal at times, I just hope this doesn’t affect her leg further. I broke my tibia and due to that I now have one leg shorter than the other, which is a shame as that’s what I believe they have been trying to fix with tillie.
I watched a bit of the blog mentioned above where Tillie was trying to get past the younger ones. It’s kind of sad and shocking to be honest. Presumably the leg if bashed would be very painful and it’s awful they aren’t more careful with her and looking to protect her. They are just so busy with small people who are in her way it’s negligent.
The bedroom is awful. They have no belongings or space, there’s no art or creativity, no hobbies or interests, no posters, pictures or personal expression, it’s like factory farmed children.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was surprised when they first brought her home from hospital after her operation that they hadn’t set a bed up for her downstairs or even in the basement where it seems there’s a spare room that Chloe uses as a make up room? She would have been better off down there with the older kids rather than the young ones.

She does look very frail poor girl. What a setback for her. Presumably the fracture occurred due to the bones in that leg already being weak?

Reactions: 5
I was horrified to see her just out of hospital and on a swing. There were kids and dogs running everywhere past her leg, if she had lost her balance and fallen off the swing I dread to think what the set back would have been. I feel sorry for Tillie and that middle group, they really seem like the ones who lost out the most on time and attention.

Reactions: 4
Poor tillie, I was always aware of the radfords after their ‘kids and counting shows’ hadn’t heard of them for a while til I found the thread on here and realised they had now moved on to you tubing and insta selling. Shocking how much they have received for free, but at least the kids are getting some treats now even if it is all an undeclared ad. I remember when I was 12 and I broke my leg in two places, my mum was amazing to rearrange everything to run after me. I hope tillie is getting waited on hand and foot after this but I doubt it. Shocking sue is due yet another baby soon o_O how can she be bothered

Reactions: 2
I've had those cages on my legs, they are incredibly painful, I was on morphine for most of the duration. My femur also broke, not in the same way that Tillie's did. Even now I remember the pain, it's definitely one of the worst pains I've ever known. It really shocked me how they've carried on, I slept downstairs when mine was done and my brother who was at home at the time didn't get a lot of attention from our parents. The pin sites used to be cleaned daily, there's a huge risk of infection so animals etc are a no or were back then (mine was in 96-99) but gosh the poor girl, I really feel for her it's an absolute horrible time and something that stays with you forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just seen an update and she has to have more operations and the frame extended up the leg.
That poor little girl.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen an update and she has to have more operations and the frame extended up the leg.
That poor little girl.
And she’s used for vlog views and will be their income. Claiming tax credits they’ll be protected with a disabled child, and sue will claim carers. No wonder he’s not in the filthy pie shop. They have a free life, the vlogs probably just replace the pie shop income and then the business outgoings will be huge, so those tax credits will be paying for everything. And anyone who says the vlogs will cover it all is deluded and that they don’t claim is in denial. They got uniform grants ffs.

Their daughter is in hospital (possibly) after another surgery and they are posting Ads for air fresheners!?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Presumably they were contracted to post it at a specific time, according to the comments they are still waiting in A&E. I'm more amazed that they declared it! If I was CEO of febreeze I'd be livid at the quality of the photo though, the dog looks like a hybrid demon/pot bellied pig. Glad people are saying it shouldn't be so close to the dog.

Reactions: 3
New update on instagram.

But glad they didnt share another pic of her

Reactions: 4
I see Sue is replying to a lot of the comments. Someone asked if Tillie has weak bones and she replied:

no it’s because of the frame apparently this is quiet a common break with these frames the nurse said she’s the third one 😱

Good to hear Tillie was OK going down for her op as last time she seemed to be traumatised.

Reactions: 1
I see Sue is replying to a lot of the comments. Someone asked if Tillie has weak bones and she replied:

no it’s because of the frame apparently this is quiet a common break with these frames the nurse said she’s the third one 😱
If this was the case surely they would have been warned beforehand and would have kept a closer eye on her, i.e. not let her wander around if her crutches in socks on laminate floor

If this was the case surely they would have been warned beforehand and would have kept a closer eye on her, i.e. not let her wander around if her crutches in socks on laminate floor
She would have been fine in my house as i must be one of the only homes that have no laminate flooring! It's carpets for us.

Joking aside, she possibly tripped over one of the younger kids or one of their two little dogs no doubt but accidents happen so hopefully they'll take more care once she's back home again.

She would have been fine in my house as i must be one of the only homes that have no laminate flooring! It's carpets for us.

Joking aside, she possibly tripped over one of the younger kids or one of their two little dogs no doubt but accidents happen so hopefully they'll take more care once she's back home again.
Wait you have carpet in the kitchen?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.