The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie was out shopping with them, she seems to want to be very low profile now. I remember people asking her on Facebook if she was still with her husband as she removed all trace of him from social media and doesn't mention him at all.

I wonder at times if Sue is on happy pills, she laughs at everything and claims everything is hilarious, she seems to be getting weirder and less mature as time goes on.

Reactions: 11
She couldn’t really be arsed with Archie in the toy shop could she? Her tone of voice was different with him, had it been one of the girls lining toys up she would have been wetting herself in excitement.

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t really be arsed with Archie in the toy shop could she? Her tone of voice was different with him, had it been one of the girls lining toys up she would have been wetting herself in excitement.
To be honest I’ve seen a huge favouritism with her and the girls in comparison to the boys... even the way they kept saying about the new baby “oh we don’t mind if it’s a boy!” Like yeah we get it, so why keep saying it?

Reactions: 4
She’s probably literally wetting herself. I’ve had a few babies and it’s bloody risky at times. 20 and you must just be trailing wee wherever you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie was out shopping with them, she seems to want to be very low profile now. I remember people asking her on Facebook if she was still with her husband as she removed all trace of him from social media and doesn't mention him at all.

I wonder at times if Sue is on happy pills, she laughs at everything and claims everything is hilarious, she seems to be getting weirder and less mature as time goes on.
sophie hasn’t wore her wedding rings for ages either!

She’s probably literally wetting herself. I’ve had a few babies and it’s bloody risky at times. 20 and you must just be trailing wee wherever you go.
I’ve had one 5lb baby and mines a mess - had all the help I can and it’s still tit haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the latest vlog? It just seems they're quite desperate for as many views as possible, rather than merely documenting family life. Sophie seems to spend a lot of time at their house, I thought she worked FT in the bakery? I had a good look and she wasn't wearing her rings, maybe they have split up.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen 17 kids and counting? They seem so frugal, even Noel states that he doesn’t let the child help themselves to food... now they are splashing £££’s on designer baby clothing challenges. It’s so sad to see.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen 17 kids and counting? They seem so frugal, even Noel states that he doesn’t let the child help themselves to food... now they are splashing £££’s on designer baby clothing challenges. It’s so sad to see.
What I find interesting is that despite the huge increase in their income/freebies they don't seem any happier. Noel still comes across as having a very short fuse.

You’d think when you’ve got a temper hiding under the surface you wouldn’t have all and sundry into your life and put yourself under the scope like that

You’d think when you’ve got a temper hiding under the surface you wouldn’t have all and sundry into your life and put yourself under the scope like that
Thats what editing is for.
I am sure on one of the programs the temper was present too, maybe the Australia one.

Im not surprised he has a short fuse. I find it hard to watch their vlogs due to the amount of noise all those kids make and all talking at once! Then Sue laughing and giggling every two seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must admit I do think special occasions must be lovely in their house, like today they have the Christmas table. It reminds me of being a kid, there was five of us and our parents always did things like that. Now that I have an only child (aged 10) it’s just not the same.

Reactions: 7
I must admit I do think special occasions must be lovely in their house, like today they have the Christmas table. It reminds me of being a kid, there was five of us and our parents always did things like that. Now that I have an only child (aged 10) it’s just not the same.
I think the same, them I turn the sound on and it's like an out of control nursery. ETA: that's a lovely table and very Insta worthy, we all know that it'll be wrecked within 10 seconds.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.