The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the latest vlog when they go toy shopping 😩 I would feel sick spending that much! The whole van was full to the brim of expensive toys. I bet their Christmas is going to be super magical though! Although I did think Noel’s comment at the end re the train not working and not taking it back because it’s 40 minutes away and only cost £20 was a bit unnecessary, not everyone can just throw away money 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the latest vlog when they go toy shopping 😩 I would feel sick spending that much! The whole van was full to the brim of expensive toys. I bet their Christmas is going to be super magical though! Although I did think Noel’s comment at the end re the train not working and not taking it back because it’s 40 minutes away and only cost £20 was a bit unnecessary, not everyone can just throw away money 🤷🏼‍♀️
.we’re 40 mins away from any sort of big town and we take stuff back that doesn’t work! We just wait until the next time we have to go!

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a pretty insensitive comment to make and just shows how dumb and materialistic they are.

Reactions: 3
It just shows how the money has really changed them. I still think they are doing a lot of product placements that they aren't declaring. In their recent article they are still saying that they spend £150-£200 on birthdays for the oldest children, but Katie's phone alone was a lot more than that. I'm sure they had a deal with Apple in the past as i remember one of the newspaper shoots they were all sitting with Apple laptops and perhaps it's an ongoing thing. I assume they get discounts from the toy shops too. In the past Noel made an effort to save 5p, now he thinks £20 is irrelevant.

Reactions: 10
I am sure they will be affected to you tube changes and bang goes their income source.

Why are they spending so much money on tacky velvet furniture with so many small sticky fingers around, its going to be a nightmare to clean and ruined so easily.

It also to me looks like they have bought so much stuff and its all for the videos. But to me it looks like a load of cheap tat.
I am sure in a house like that were there must be toys everywhere, it would make sense to but 1 or 2 good quality toys each that will last.

Reactions: 5
It just shows how the money has really changed them. I still think they are doing a lot of product placements that they aren't declaring. In their recent article they are still saying that they spend £150-£200 on birthdays for the oldest children, but Katie's phone alone was a lot more than that. I'm sure they had a deal with Apple in the past as i remember one of the newspaper shoots they were all sitting with Apple laptops and perhaps it's an ongoing thing. I assume they get discounts from the toy shops too. In the past Noel made an effort to save 5p, now he thinks £20 is irrelevant.
Maybe the phones are on contract. We stopped getting our kids pay as you go ones years ago as the cheaper contracts worked out better,

Its a contract with EE they had/have

Let’s face it The only reason this family has gained so much recognition is from the fact that they have so many kids. They haven’t done anything spectacular or amazing!
The media should stop giving them so much attention and instead insist the parents seek psychological help and get some serious therapy, because wanting this many children is not normal behavior. I’m surprised medical professionals haven’t stepped in at this point.

Reactions: 21
Let’s face it The only reason this family has gained so much recognition is from the fact that they have so many kids. They haven’t done anything spectacular or amazing!
The media should stop giving them so much attention and instead insist the parents seek psychological help and get some serious therapy, because wanting this many children is not normal behavior. I’m surprised medical professionals haven’t stepped in at this point.
Yes your right, neither of them really have much charisma at all.
The eldest daughter is awful too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that finds it odd that they had their first child when she was 14 and he was 18... 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes, according to the fans they are an example of love's young dream 😷.
To me it comes across as a young girl who had not lived, who was trapped and then kept in that trap.
And the more kids they have the harder it is to get out of that trap and the longer she will be in it.
I really do think when there are no more babies there will be a huge change.

Reactions: 8
I dont know how they cope with so many kids I'd be terrified i lost 1 when i go our with them all! I think they will carry on having babies until sue's body gives up and she sadly dies. Which will then leave so many kiddies with no mam. I used to really like the family when it was 14 kids and counting they came across really well but not now. They seem to have alot of money to throw around nowadays

Reactions: 6
I dont know how they cope with so many kids I'd be terrified i lost 1 when i go our with them all! I think they will carry on having babies until sue's body gives up and she sadly dies. Which will then leave so many kiddies with no mam. I used to really like the family when it was 14 kids and counting they came across really well but not now. They seem to have alot of money to throw around nowadays
I think the poor baby who passed was a huge warning sign and while I understand 1 more after him, to then carry on after that is worrying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.