The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i only stopped getting happy meals because i wanted more nuggets and a bigger drink, other than that i think the portion sizes are actually pretty good, especially the chips

Reactions: 3
My great aunt vera once had a happy meal on the way back from Clacton-on-sea, it didnt make her happy so I am guessing she wasnt fullfilled.

But it dont change the fact that the radford diet it shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Err has anyone seen the new vlog ? What the heck is that make up at the end ?? Afraid I have no idea which child it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
one at the restaurant in black top. Think it was Katie Bloody awful

Reactions: 1
Err has anyone seen the new vlog ? What the heck is that make up at the end ?? Afraid I have no idea which child it was.
Halloween? Thats was awful

The more I watch Noel, the more creepy he becomes.

Reactions: 4
Katie is naturally pretty- the prettiest of all the girls. Is it me or does she have a really smug looking face though?

Yes the prom makeup was horrendous. Katie is very pretty and I think comes across as more reserved than the older girls, who can be quite boisterous and giddy. I don't think she's stuck up though, probably very fed up as one of the middle children.

It's weird because you would think that they'd just fly out now, but apparently one birth can be 9 minutes and the next 27 hours. Sue always says that the birth doesn't get any easier the more she has. In saying that though I think the last few have been really quick.

I remember my friend having her 4th and last baby and talking about how painful the 'after pains' were so Sue must be in bloody agony with hers!

Reactions: 7
She looks like she has 2 black eyes! Lighter would have been better x
She really did look shocking didn’t she, I thought it was fancy dress at first. Poor Katie, do your own make up in future and step away from the 10ft long lashes 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sorry to repeat what others have said but I find the 2 parents disgusting for having so many kids.

Being 1 of 7 children (and only 25 so having grown up nowadays where a large family really isn't the norm) I can vouch for the fact those kids definitely aren't getting enough attention 😡

Such animals, like control yourselves and mind the kids you already have

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.