The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I preferred them when everything wasnt gifted and free. I dont think kids need to be spoilt with holidays and ice cream, it was nice to see parents who said no for whatever reasons.

Reactions: 5
I preferred them when everything wasnt gifted and free. I dont think kids need to be spoilt with holidays and ice cream, it was nice to see parents who said no for whatever reasons.
Things have definitely changed. They can't pretend that they are raising a large family on a strict budget anymore because of their holidays/renovations etc. Their deluded fans though can't see the wood for the trees and think all of this (Oz trip for example) is coming from the bakery :rolleyes: But yes the dynamic has really changed. I think in 5+ years time they'll have to go back to camping holidays so the youngest children won't have benefited from the all of the gifted stuff.

Reactions: 6
Things have definitely changed. They can't pretend that they are raising a large family on a strict budget anymore because of their holidays/renovations etc. Their deluded fans though can't see the wood for the trees and think all of this (Oz trip for example) is coming from the bakery :rolleyes: But yes the dynamic has really changed. I think in 5+ years time they'll have to go back to camping holidays so the youngest children won't have benefited from the all of the gifted stuff.
Will it be that long or will they be affected by you tube changes next year?

Reactions: 2
Will it be that long or will they be affected by you tube changes next year?
Funny Dave Rfam seemed to be throwing shade at them in the most recent vlogs. I'm sure money savvy Noel will be onto it though, lots more cooking vlogs and Sue might do more house tours.

Funny Dave Rfam seemed to be throwing shade at them in the most recent vlogs. I'm sure money savvy Noel will be onto it though, lots more cooking vlogs and Sue might do more house tours.
Oh really, in what way?
I really can’t watch rfam, they are vile too.

Oh really, in what way?
I really can’t watch rfam, they are vile too.
He was saying that the very large youtube families are going to go down the drain when the new rules come in and they won't be able to make money off the back of the children. He didn't mention their name but I assumed he meant them as he said before that he didn't like them. He's probably jealous as they are getting are the free trips to Florida that he wants.

He was saying that the very large youtube families are going to go down the drain when the new rules come in and they won't be able to make money off the back of the children. He didn't mention their name but I assumed he meant them as he said before that he didn't like them. He's probably jealous as they are getting are the free trips to Florida that he wants.
Hes just as bad, if he thinks that people are tuning in to watch Sarahs photography studio, that dont do much photography or him drone on about star wars and 3d printing hes a fool.

That looks like a new bathroom suite, I wonder was that gifted? I agree that paper will be off within a year. The windows frames are original single glazed, it must be freezing in there. The cold in combination with the steam will make it really damp, it was very unwise to paper the wall.

The portion of food they get is tiny too. I was shocked when they went McDonald’s and most of the kids had happy meals. they aren’t enough for a child who’s 6 +
My 7&9 yr olds are full with a happy meal! So is my 17 yr old. So that’s not true at all!

Reactions: 3
I think it depends on what you are used to. My 10 year old would be nowhere near satisfied with a HM, but my nephew who is 12 would. He has never been a big eater, probably because my sister isn't either and food portions in her house are much smaller. My children would never survive on the Radford diet which is carb heavy and very low protein.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.