The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest post of her knowing shell never get a picture of the new baby with her Dad should of been enough to realise she needs to stop. 20 kids are gonna have a picture with him and this one isnt.
I know that alot of children dont get pictures with there grandparents but I just think this is more significant

Reactions: 3
The latest post of her knowing shell never get a picture of the new baby with her Dad should of been enough to realise she needs to stop. 20 kids are gonna have a picture with him and this one isnt.
I know that alot of children dont get pictures with there grandparents but I just think this is more significant
It should have been his great grandchildren he was holding in pics, not their grandchildren still. I remember in one of the Channel 4 shows, I think they were having their 16th kid and her parents had to come around and baby sit while she went to give birth and when the documentary makers interviewed her parents about it, neither of them seemed impressed that they were having more and made some comment about Christmas and birthdays being expensive!

Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest vlog (yes sad life) and I thought it was most insensitive of them saying that shopping in non-designer clothing shops was no fun. This was the family who raided the £1.50 shelves in Primark before their #ads #spons.

On a side note Noel looks so shady with that brylcream quiff. I was getting Chris Ingham vibes :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched the latest vlog (yes sad life) and I thought it was most insensitive of them saying that shopping in non-designer clothing shops was no fun. This was the family who raided the £1.50 shelves in Primark before their #ads #spons.

On a side note Noel looks so shady with that brylcream quiff. I was getting Chris Ingham vibes :sick:
I just get dodgy vibes off him altogether, I find him very slimy and weird !

Reactions: 7

He defiantly makes a few comments to the girls that make me cringe.

Reactions: 6
He just is a creep. I’ve noticed in the vlogs when she goes out alone with the kids she seems a lot happier. More joking and laughing. Also the new intro is mainly the girls. You hardly see the older boys

Reactions: 6
He just is a creep. I’ve noticed in the vlogs when she goes out alone with the kids she seems a lot happier. More joking and laughing. Also the new intro is mainly the girls. You hardly see the older boys
He comes across as quite controlling in a way, but I dont know if thats because when hes around Sue appears to have little self esteem

Reactions: 5
I truly dont know how she does it , the absolute last thing on my mind after giving birth and having a newborn was sex. My mum was from a large family (9) and she hated it, said she would only have 2 and they would be close in age (13 months between me and my brother) Must be chaos in that house.

Reactions: 2
I find Noel quite creepy too there's something about him that just doesn't sit right with me. He must get some enjoyment out of just impregnating Sue over and over again she hasn't even had this one and already making comments to Archie about another one. He must have full control over everything that goes on in that house. However Sue is more then happy to be pregnant and have more. Someone once mentioned on here she posts on ttc boards. You can clearly tell Sue is over the moon it's a girl and to be perfectly honest wouldn't be surprised if we barely see poor little Archie on the vlogs once the baby is born.
The cooking on a budget vlog I find strange especially after a boys verses girls shopping haul for the baby, which included items from Monsoon. Monsoon for goodness sake, so expensive in there. My daughter owns one dress from there from when she was a bridesmaid, I can't see how they can be such a good example for large families? Yet another gifted holiday why doesn't that surprise me.

I find Noel quite creepy too there's something about him that just doesn't sit right with me. He must get some enjoyment out of just impregnating Sue over and over again she hasn't even had this one and already making comments to Archie about another one. He must have full control over everything that goes on in that house. However Sue is more then happy to be pregnant and have more. Someone once mentioned on here she posts on ttc boards. You can clearly tell Sue is over the moon it's a girl and to be perfectly honest wouldn't be surprised if we barely see poor little Archie on the vlogs once the baby is born.
The cooking on a budget vlog I find strange especially after a boys verses girls shopping haul for the baby, which included items from Monsoon. Monsoon for goodness sake, so expensive in there. My daughter owns one dress from there from when she was a bridesmaid, I can't see how they can be such a good example for large families? Yet another gifted holiday why doesn't that surprise me.
The portion of food they get is tiny too. I was shocked when they went McDonald’s and most of the kids had happy meals. they aren’t enough for a child who’s 6 +

The portion of food they get is tiny too. I was shocked when they went McDonald’s and most of the kids had happy meals. they aren’t enough for a child who’s 6 +
My 10 year old still has a happy meal 🙈😂

• Haha
I think that's how they stay very trim, their portions are tiny, very little protein and no snacking between meals.

I think that's how they stay very trim, their portions are tiny, very little protein and no snacking between meals.
They get huge ice cream portions from what I've seen in the vlogs. Double scoop and all sorts and that's when they're supposedly paying so I can only assume they get them for free as Noel is too tight to buy 20 odd double ice cream cones!

Reactions: 4
They get huge ice cream portions from what I've seen in the vlogs. Double scoop and all sorts and that's when they're supposedly paying so I can only assume they get them for free as Noel is too tight to buy 20 odd double ice cream cones!
Yes it's very obvious when stuff is gifted, do you remember the camping holiday in France where Noel wouldn't let any kids come to the supermarket in case they wanted to buy sweets? There's no way he 'd buy them an ice cream let alone a double scoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.