The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
s://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5231647/Britains-biggest-family-TWENTIETH-child.html says 240,000 and they bought it 13 years ago. But that might be its value now I guess it was a far amount less back then.

Interesting, apparently they have some sort of mast in their garden and they get paid for that, wonder if that affected the house value.

Reactions: 1
When you are 35 and married to a 45 year old, the 10 year age gap means nothing as your both in a similar stage of your lives together.
When your 13 and 17/18 , that 4/5 year age gap is massive.
The difference between my 13year old self and my 17 year old self are Worlds apart. If my son was seeing a 13 year old girl at 17 I would be having serious words with him. It just wouldn't be allowed. However I do think that they were in a different to normal situation, both being in the care system I think changes things as they found a person who understood what the other had been through. However that being said, even though I understand the connection they say they had, sex should not have been a part of that "relationship" while sue was still a child and for that, he was very wrong.
From what I’ve read neither of them were ever in care. They were adopted from birth. And grew up in normal nice families. They both seem close to their adoptive patents still. So I don’t think that couple be used really. I think sue has some features of a child born to an alcohol mother. They are both a bit slow
It seems they had the sense to realize that they would get negativity for getting another dog so soon. Sophie put up a post on her social media with Ivy and people assumed it was hers, but she said it was her parent's new pup. That was the only mention it got. Apparently neither dogs are house trained either, both Sue and Noel commented on an IG post about them crapping everywhere :sick:
french bulldogs are known to be hard to house train. They can be very hard work. Not the type of dog suitable for an already full house.

Those poor poor children. I have 5 with mostly good age gaps but it is hard sometimes. Like others have said there is no way on earth they have enough time to spend with each child one on one. All the kids seem a little slow learning wise. Sophie can’t spell and seems very immature too. Which is most likely a product of growing up with so many siblings and not getting the one to one that a child needs. The more they have the more it’s noticeable they have speech and developmental issues. It’s crazy as in a children’s care home or nursery etc there is legal minimum number of adults required per child. How can ss not think this family are potentially a risk? None of them seem to be encouraged to do well at school or to want w career when they are older. It’s selfish if you ask me. The older kids should not be bringing up the younger ones. They are stealing their childhood. No doubt many of the kids will be in serious need of therapy and have issues as adults. So sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or do they not appear to have any friends? They have followers online who think they are amazing.
But you never see Sue go out with friends or kids off to a birthday party ect.

And apart from the older ones playing computers, none of the kids have any hobbies.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or do they not appear to have any friends? They have followers online who think they are amazing.
But you never see Sue go out with friends or kids off to a birthday party ect.

And apart from the older ones playing computers, none of the kids have any hobbies.
They don't seem to have friends, I can't imagine where they would get the time. I don't know of anyone who'd want to invite them over as a family either :LOL: In one of the shows it was Sue's 40th I think and they had a party with another family. That mum came onto a mumsnet thread about the Radford's and she was completely unhinged, she did them no favours.
In the last show Sue was saying that they constantly have the kids friends for sleepovers in the holidays (they have been criticized before about lack of opportunity in this respect) and there was the most staged scene with a young tween girl saying that she would love to live in a house like theirs, it was most unconvincing, it was obvious the girl had been told what to say. Noel said before that the children don't need to do activities or go to other peoples birthday parties because they have enough company in their own house.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She was warned about six kids ago that her cervix was weak and it was dangerous to have more. Ridiculous that she doesn’t listen and puts her life and the babies life at risk.
I think she’s the most selfish women going! She’s at such high risk yet just keeps going! She will literally lull herself at some point in pregnancy or birth & then that’s 22 kids left without a mum just because she can’t bare the thought of having a baby in the house! It’s not funny anymore!

I think she’s the most selfish women going! She’s at such high risk yet just keeps going! She will literally lull herself at some point in pregnancy or birth & then that’s 22 kids left without a mum just because she can’t bare the thought of having a baby in the house! It’s not funny anymore!
Since I started watching the vlogs I honestly don't think that Sue has appropriate faculties, for want of a better phrase. I'm not sure that she has adequate reasoning or thinking to really assess the impact on her family. When she lost Alfie she said she wouldn't have any more because she couldn't put HERSELF through that again. She got pregnant quite quickly IIRC and mentioned several times that she wasn't enjoying pregnancy as much because she was worried and anxious. She seems to be in complete denial that her pregnancies (and losses) have any impact on the family at all. On the one hand she claims her family works so well because they all pull their weight but on the other she completely shuts down any talk of her older children missing out on things because they have to help raise the younger ones. It's almost like it's a defence mechanism that protects her from the reality. It is blindingly obvious in the episode where Sue has a miscarriage and Chloe explains why she left her university. Chloe says one thing and Sue says the polar opposite.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve never watched any of their vlogs before but wanted to see their gender reveal... I had to switch off after about 20 seconds, too many voices speaking and screaming over each other!

Reactions: 6
Noel: ‘ I can’t believe it. I just saw all that pink’

You can’t believe it?! You’ve impregnated that lady repeatedly for over 30 years and spawned 11 boys and 10 girls. Why can’t you believe that yet another has a sex? There’s something really disturbing about him. I agree she seems to have a learning disability. She repeats herself continuously and is only interested in babies. It’s also really sad that the big reveal is just 13 of their kids in a field. It’s not a party, they’ve no friends or family, just a whole bunch of mini them talking and shouting over each other as their revolting parents reveal the sex of yet another lookalikey baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Since I started watching the vlogs I honestly don't think that Sue has appropriate faculties, for want of a better phrase. I'm not sure that she has adequate reasoning or thinking to really assess the impact on her family. When she lost Alfie she said she wouldn't have any more because she couldn't put HERSELF through that again. She got pregnant quite quickly IIRC and mentioned several times that she wasn't enjoying pregnancy as much because she was worried and anxious. She seems to be in complete denial that her pregnancies (and losses) have any impact on the family at all. On the one hand she claims her family works so well because they all pull their weight but on the other she completely shuts down any talk of her older children missing out on things because they have to help raise the younger ones. It's almost like it's a defence mechanism that protects her from the reality. It is blindingly obvious in the episode where Sue has a miscarriage and Chloe explains why she left her university. Chloe says one thing and Sue says the polar opposite.
It’s definitely a case of her wants and needs before her children’s. She wants more babies so she has them. Never mind what the other 21 kids think about it. Does she not realise that her kids saying they don’t want her to have more is a big flag saying they are suffering because of it? I do think she is addicted to being pregnant. It gives her a purpose and makes her feel special. But once they are here she loses interest quite quickly. Just another child to add to the pile. The way she talks to the little kids really annoys me. That high pitched voice and repeating the same thing over and over. She hardly talks to the older kids. I bet it’s mayhem in their house most of the time. Kids hitting, fighting, arguing, dogs pissing and shitting everywhere, kids just doing what they want as they know they won’t be caught as mum and dad are to busy to notice them. I’m shocked that none of them have had a serious accident. And the two youngest always seem to have bad coughs. Not surprising seeing as they sleep in a mouldy room with no window!

• Sad
Noel: ‘ I can’t believe it. I just saw all that pink’

You can’t believe it?! You’ve impregnated that lady repeatedly for over 30 years and spawned 11 boys and 10 girls. Why can’t you believe that yet another has a sex? There’s something really disturbing about him. I agree she seems to have a learning disability. She repeats herself continuously and is only interested in babies. It’s also really sad that the big reveal is just 13 of their kids in a field. It’s not a party, they’ve no friends or family, just a whole bunch of mini them talking and shouting over each other as their revolting parents reveal the sex of yet another lookalikey baby.
I don't understand why they went to a random field to that reveal. I assumed they would go somewhere meaningful, like Alfie's grave or have a proper party with everyone there. Why not do it in their own garden? Then I remembered they have that astroturf fake grass and it would probably have been too much hassle cleaning it up. I don't believe they tidied up the confetti before they left, they just walked off, I was looking for signs of a clean up such as plastic bags and they was nothing.

Sue always says they love the chaos and noisy house, but that is quite telling in itself. Is she afraid of her own thoughts or what? When you watch the vlogs you just hear a chorus of voices (some crying) from all directions, all trying to be heard. That would do any sane person's head in listening to that day in day out.

Reactions: 8
Ive been away and just needed to catch up on here. Did anybody else notice in the gender reveal that poor Bonnie has already been cast off to another Radford sibling! Sue or Noel had no interest in poor Bon Bon. Her place has already been pushed aside for the new baby girl... very sad. Also I’d be pretty annoyed if I found pink confetti all over the place. Was it at the graveyard?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ive been away and just needed to catch up on here. Did anybody else notice in the gender reveal that poor Bonnie has already been cast off to another Radford sibling! Sue or Noel had no interest in poor Bon Bon. Her place has already been pushed aside for the new baby girl... very sad. Also I’d be pretty annoyed if I found pink confetti all over the place. Was it at the graveyard?
I was looking at the photo of Bonnie in her pumpkin outfit on insta thinking 'enjoy the attention now love, it won't be for long!' To be fair though they do seem to like the girls, Hallie in particular gets a disproportionate amount of attention in comparison to the rest of them. It's Archie who has lost out the most.

Sue will need to keep her hands free for the new #gifted pram #squee #pink #itsagirl

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeah I can’t see it lasting as long tbh. Everything must be so, delicate (?) down there, for want of a better word.
I just can’t help but think Noel should be a bit more respectful of her body. It seems like abuse.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t help but think Noel should be a bit more respectful of her body. It seems like abuse.
If she's letting him in then what's to stop him? It's clear they both want as many as babies as possible so I just cant imagine noel saying look sue We've got 22 kids now. I think your body has been through enough pregnancies and we've have more than enough kids let's stop. He said in the gender reveal vlog maybe next time archie.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If she's letting him in then what's to stop him? It's clear they both want as many as babies as possible so I just cant imagine noel saying look sue We've got 22 kids now. I think your body has been through enough pregnancies and we've have more than enough kids let's stop. He said in the gender reveal vlog maybe next time archie.
I was just saying it feels wrong. It’s obvious they’ll just keep going.

Reactions: 1
Isn't Casper just the cutest little boy, hes so sweet and so is the little girl that was sat next to Hallie getting her face painted. I can't remember her name, the one that was getting it done with the sponge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.