The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The forgotten ones it's so sad like there's no way she and Noel could devote one on one time to each child emotionally and physically I'm sure the older ones want to be living there lives not changing nappies running after kids cause sues a selfish witch it's madness why not devote there time to the kids the do have instead of wanting more also the are in of having all the children on her body would put a huge strain on it each pregnancy higher risks it's selfish 🙄

Pheobe

Reactions: 2
I love little Casper- he is my favourite. He is such a sweet, sensitive little soul and he often gets ignored, same with Oscar who I think has some sort of ASD. It's clear that Hallie and Phoebe are the favourites- the poor little boys don't get a look in.

Reactions: 6
That chocolate costs a fortune....I've bought some before for pressies as its different and don't get me wrong very worth the money but that is an obscene amount to be gifted....which they also haven't put on the post 😏

Reactions: 1
They put gifted on the insta story.

I hate how the kids sit on the worktop! I noticed on the last holiday they were on they were sat on the tables.

Wonder if they sit on the desks at school?!

Tillie had another small op and has been given permission to fly so they're going somewhere in a few weeks and then in a few months they have another surprise for the kids so no doubt going to Florida again!

At the end of the vlog, Millie was cooking for Daniel who had come home from work and was then going to the gym. I wonder if he got into the Navy (was it the Navy?!).

Reactions: 2
Do they never just enjoy time at home? They must all be exhausted. By half term gets here we are knackered.

Do they never just enjoy time at home? They must all be exhausted. By half term gets here we are knackered.
I think they are making as much hay while the sun is shining. In a few years time there will be no #gifted holidays and they'll have to go back to camping holidays where they cannot afford a trip to the zoo.

Reactions: 6
I hope she goes through menopause soon! For the sake of her hoohah 😂🤣
She'll probably start going overseas for IVF then. I can't imagine her calmly accepting her child bearing days are over!

All the births that have been on TV seem very planned, no rushes to the hospital AFAIR. I wonder if she gets induced early for medical reasons.

She'll probably start going overseas for IVF then. I can't imagine her calmly accepting her child bearing days are over!

All the births that have been on TV seem very planned, no rushes to the hospital AFAIR. I wonder if she gets induced early for medical reasons.
She has been induced at 38 weeks for the last 5 at least.

Reactions: 4

She gets induced early because at this point after 20odd kids they must just fly out...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s stated previously that the admit her for induction at 38 weeks due to previous quick births.

Yeah she's had a few births lasting less than 10 minutes and a few PPH's, so they bring her in early to minimise risk. I'm sure the staff dealing with her to for a stiff drink afterwards.

After all these births I am surprised she has never needed a c-section. She is very lucky, that would have limited the number of children she had though. I think they recommend no more than 4 caesareans in the US.

After all these births I am surprised she has never needed a c-section. She is very lucky, that would have limited the number of children she had though. I think they recommend no more than 4 caesareans in the US.
That Tania on 15 kids had 11/12 sections, it doesn’t stop people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.