The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its neither of them can get their head around a baby being given up for adoption so they have them, ply them with love and then ignore the child when the next comes along.

Any circumstances known as to why they were both given up for adoption? It could have been a 13 year old herself who gave sue up for adoption. Watching long lost families theres umpteen reasons why that could have been and not that they were necessarily unwanted and unloved.

Go Fund Me

Reactions: 5
I think its neither of them can get their head around a baby being given up for adoption so they have them, ply them with love and then ignore the child when the next comes along.

Any circumstances known as to why they were both given up for adoption? It could have been a 13 year old herself who gave sue up for adoption. Watching long lost families theres umpteen reasons why that could have been and not that they were necessarily unwanted and unloved.

Go Fund Me
Noel was abandoned as a newborn so I would very much assume it was a young unmarried mother in his case. I'm sure from Sue's blog years ago she said that her birth mother had 6 or 7 children removed before her.
Sue said on every program that the best feeling in the world is bringing a newborn home for the first time, I think that is very telling in itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That sun article is brilliant, Sue says giving birth doesnt get any easier. Surely after 21 other children this one will just fall out?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So after moaning about it being on the news she’s went and spoken to the sun and revealed it to them before their followers.

Oh, they uploaded hours earlier than they said so maybe they just used her words from the vlog

Last edited:
They must have a contact with the sun because they always announce with the sun and are probably paid for it. Its advertising for their vlog too.

As discussed on the ingham thread, I wonder how new you tube rules will affect them?

Just watched the vlog...Sue is excited to be buying pink clothes, what a surprise! In the article it says she'll have to buy a pram because she threw them all out, but I saw 3 in the vlog? There's the Silver Cross one, a double one and they have a single one too. Any excuse, eh? I hope it's Amelie rather than Dolcie.
Sue's body is amazing for the amount of pregnancies that she has had but I can't believe how much she has aged on her face. She seems to have lost half of her hair too.

Reactions: 1
Sweepstakes (for baby names...) no prize just for curiousity.

Aubrie
Heidi
Jessie
Bailie
Callie
Fannie
Connie
Ronnie
Rubie

In the article it says she'll have to buy a pram because she threw them all out, but I saw 3 in the vlog? There's the Silver Cross one, a double one and they have a single one too.
No thats a hint for a freebie, they bought a new one after the last baby, it was a tandem one.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If anyone watched 16KAC when the Lewis girl had a baby called Dollie, I read that her recent baby is Dottie. Sounds more like names you'd give a poodle.
There are no words.

I wonder as her kitchen looks ‘hinched’ If she’ll go for Ronnie 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.