The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the vlog anyone else hear Noel say sorry Archie maybe next time? :LOL: As if they really wanted a boy :LOL: Glad its a girl as will get some attention past 12 months.
If they are really done maybe they will call her Lastie 🤔 lmao, I think Evie or Aubree.

Just watched the vlog...Sue is excited to be buying pink clothes, what a surprise! In the article it says she'll have to buy a pram because she threw them all out, but I saw 3 in the vlog? There's the Silver Cross one, a double one and they have a single one too. Any excuse, eh? I hope it's Amelie rather than Dolcie.
Sue's body is amazing for the amount of pregnancies that she has had but I can't believe how much she has aged on her face. She seems to have lost half of her hair too.
How can they be a good advert for large families when they constantly buy new all the time?
I used the same pram for both my children a boy and a girl.

Reactions: 5
I watched the vlog anyone else hear Noel say sorry Archie maybe next time? :LOL: As if they really wanted a boy :LOL: Glad its a girl as will get some attention past 12 months.
If they are really done maybe they will call her Lastie 🤔 lmao, I think Evie or Aubree.

How can they be a good advert for large families when they constantly buy new all the time?
I used the same pram for both my children a boy and a girl.
Lastie Radford sounds quite nice :LOL: Noel definitely said maybe next time Archie so I think in his mind there'll be a Lastie #2.

In a normal world everyone uses the same pram for all of the children. I think for them a big part of the pregnancy is buying accessories.

Reactions: 6
I know last time they didn’t want to use Heidi as it doesn’t end with an E, I think it was Sue saying that. So unless they add an E to it, I don’t think it is Heidi :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I know last time they didn’t want to use Heidi as it doesn’t end with an E, I think it was Sue saying that. So unless they add an E to it, I don’t think it is Heidi :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Sue said that, but noel said we';ll just add an 'e'. Heidie just looks so wrong though.

If they called her Lassie they could just shout 'Bonnie Lassie' and two children would answer. It might save Noel some of his apparent child/name confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another little girl. Another one to push the boys noses out even further. No wonder little Archie was upset, he knows even less attention is coming

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah Sue said that, but noel said we';ll just add an 'e'. Heidie just looks so wrong though.

If they called her Lassie they could just shout 'Bonnie Lassie' and two children would answer. It might save Noel some of his apparent child/name confusion.
Yeah it looks awful!

that’s hilarious, Bonnie lassie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think part of the reason that they have so many is that she never gets past the hormonal stage of being pregnant/ having young babies before getting pregnant again. After Each of mine, I’ve been mega broody for about 6 months until I settle into life with another child. Given more time between pregnancies, I’m sure that broodiness would subside for her a bit.

Reactions: 3
I myself love being pregnant and the amazing feeling of those first few weeks in your newborn bubble, but no one is able to give enough physical, emotional and financial attention as a parent to 20+ kids. Thats why most of us stop at 2,3 or even 10 if you really want a large family.
I honestly dont see the point in their way of life! Sue is addicted to buying prams and the attention pregnancy brings and pays no thought to child development past the stage of crawling. Her and noel need help, and I am surprised social services arent involved in some way

Reactions: 10
Didn’t her and Noel meet in a children’s home? It seems to me they’re trying to recreate their own children’s home in a way, kind of projecting what they wish they’d experienced as kids, into their own reality by having this huge house full of children 😕

Reactions: 1
Didn’t her and Noel meet in a children’s home? It seems to me they’re trying to recreate their own children’s home in a way, kind of projecting what they wish they’d experienced as kids, into their own reality by having this huge house full of children 😕
I seem to remember they met as Noel knew Sue's brother, ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.