Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie2204

What a sad lonely life she must have, since the age of 14, never Done anything but carry and birth a baby every year. My son is just 1, I can’t imagine being 15 weeks pregnant having animals to look after and however many other kids to look after. They must learn to look after themselves pretty quickly.

Reactions: 16
First post but have been reading the thread for a while. I've always thought there was something off about this family even from their earlier programmes. Sue is absolutely addicted to being pregnant and having a new baby, I have 3 kids and totally get that every pregnancy and baby is special but she seemed positively giddy in the announcement video as if it was her first. I do wonder what she'll do when she can no longer conceive! Also they seem to buy new stuff like clothes, equipment and toys for every baby which seems really wasteful to me when their kids are mostly close in age and these sorts of things are used for such a short time. I get that some will be gifted now but not all. Surely the money would be better spent/saved for the older kids.
I initially thought they were a bit mad but a nice albeit simple family. The more I know about them and watch them it gets weirder. Sue seems to be regressing back into her 13 year old self. Between watching the shows and the vlogs Sue seems much more excited about being pregnant than actually having a newborn. All of the excitement over a gender reveal (really who the hell cares after 20+ babies?!) but when the baby is born she seems a bit non-plussed and starts missing being pregnant again. She definitely needs some sort of help.

Wonder if she’s been alerted to this thread?!
If they think here is bad they should read some of the comments on the tabloids that they courted for years.

Seriously, how / when do they even have time for sex?? I'm shattered with just one and working part time 🤦🏼‍♀️
They said in the last show that the kids get put to bed early so they can have time. They do controlled crying from six weeks old and Noel used to remove the door handle from the outside so that the toddlers couldn't leave the room. It isn't a typical bedtime routine at all, it showed them being bathed then put into bed with no pyjamas on and wet hair still. Noel said that Sue is very loud too, the older ones have to put headphones on 😷 I think a massive part of their relationship is based on TTC, they aren't going to let a crying child get in the way of that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Genuinely can’t believe she is pregnant again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ To me, it seems a little selfish, like she has 21 lovely kids and some grandchildren, why keep adding children? I remember watching a programme aaages ago and a couple of the teenage boys (probably adults now) basically said they stayed up in their room all the time because they found it frustrating that they never got all the attention and the little ones did and I felt sorry for them. I have 2 and I worry if I show them enough attention, let alone adding another 20!!
This is what I find so sad. She has no interest in them once they're past the new baby stage. And they all know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Nellypledge

I did t mind them until their last tv programme, the one where they sat and giggled about them having sex and their older kids hearing them etc. They just came over as a pair of simpletons who were basically gagging for it all the time 🤮

• Haha
Just watched the latest vlog (yes sad life) and I thought it was most insensitive of them saying that shopping in non-designer clothing shops was no fun. This was the family who raided the £1.50 shelves in Primark before their #ads #spons.

On a side note Noel looks so shady with that brylcream quiff. I was getting Chris Ingham vibes :sick:

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
The other thing is, she got pregnant aged 13. They could have been having sex for any length of time before that - we don't know and given the backlash they're not going to tell us the truth. That's a disturbing thought.

Elsass

Chatty Member
They’re complaining that the media are reporting on their news

You shared it with how many thousands of people on social media having happily been on this morning and whatever else putting yourselves in the public eye and you’re annoyed at this?? Maybe stop with the public social media if it’s a problem 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This new baby article was shared on Facebook yesterday with a few people pointing out that she first got pregnant at 13 with him being 18

im AMAZED to see how many people’s replies were so what, she’s proved that you can be a good young mum, so what they’ve proved they loved each other as they’re still together’

how are these people all missing the point that it was illegal?!?? These are grown women too. Someone stop the world I want to get off. It’s a joke

Reactions: 14

Skyeball

Chatty Member
Sue is vulnerable. I honestly believe she is manipulated by Noel, she has seemed to be done with having babies for the last three. Then she starts shopping and having her hair done with the older girls and saying she's ready for me time and the gym and hey presto, she's pregnant again.
Noel doesn't even seem to enjoy being with the children once they get mobile. He's snappy and detached with them.
I think the baby influx serves two purposes to him, keeping media interest going = £ and Sue, not ever finding out that there might be more to life than her relationship.
Now, most of us are happy to see our partners doing well and investing time in themselves. Because that's a secure relationship.
You see yourselves changing and growing and you know that's everyone's right and in everyone's best interest and you put the maximum you can into the relationship in the process, so that you are (hopefully) still in it together along for the ride.
But this is what happens when you knob a 14 year old. If she doesn't get chance to grow, how do you know what she really wants?
And I'm not even getting into who can meet Tillie's needs. Any trip anywhere with that poor girl, so unwell highlights to me that no one is capable of that.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
What they're doing IS incredibly selfish. For the older kids who are forced into being carers, for all the kids who don't get any attention, for the strain they're putting on local schools and hospitals.

Noel not knowing his own kid's names just proves that they're not seen as individuals, they're just a mass of nameless, interchangeable kids. Can you imagine how damaging that is for a child, for your father not to even know your name?

The whole situation is toxic.

KateESJ

VIP Member
I’m in a few mum groups on Facebook and so many people are praising them.
I got attacked for saying that it, in my opinion, is very irresponsible when their existing children don’t get enough attention each. How people think that they can get enough attention is beyond me.
I have two children on earth and honestly I struggle with that.

I hope for its sake that it's a girl, they don't seem to really be into boys. Poor Archie was in the limelight for 10 minutes and then Sue announced her pregnancy with Bonnie and he has been with Katie ever since.

Casperron

VIP Member
People saying oh at least they pay for their kids
That’s a very basic principle of parenting and the absolute minimum you should do
What about giving them the love, attention they need? Teaching them life lessons?

House looks like some sort of care home /
2CF09E0C-42B2-41E7-8978-F8EA1F305655.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13