The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper seems like such a lovely little boy, god love him 💔
I feel sad when he’s talking, he’s always saying ‘guys’ referring to the viewers and just looks completely overlooked. No one really listens to those kids when they speak.

Reactions: 8
Hi, I'm new to this but been following for a while. Unfortunately he can't be classed as a pweirdo but he can definitely be called a statutory rapist, as no child will be able to make the monumental decision to have consensual sex at that age. Was she groomed? We will never know, but I would for someone on live TV during an interview, to ask his older kids about there feelings towards underage sex, and statutory rape. I also don't understand why everyone is like oh it was totally normal when I was that age for adults to be interested in little girls, as that would mean that what was normal in the 60's 70's and 80's and has been majorly publicised in the media and press was also okay. And I can tell you now if any of your children came home that age saying they were pregnant by an adult you will no doubt be going straight to your local police station
It cannot be right under any circumstances for a man to be having a baby with a 13 year old child. FACT NOT SORRY

Reactions: 2
She made quite a thing about not getting much stuff because she had all of Hallie and Phoebe's stuff and it was her last baby so there was no point. I think this being her last baby again that she will treat herself this time. She's only had 60 prams in her lifetime, you'd think she'd be bored of them by now.
I don’t think this will be her last.
Surely by 20 you get bored buying the same old stuff, it’s like grocery shopping you have to do it but it’s boring.

Is it just me being judgemental but the little ones look dressed ok, then the middle ones look scruffy until they can take care of themselves.

has there been any more updates on tillie? I really worry for that poor little girl.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think this will be her last.
Surely by 20 you get bored buying the same old stuff, it’s like grocery shopping you have to do it but it’s boring.

Is it just me being judgemental but the little ones look dressed ok, then the middle ones look scruffy until they can take care of themselves.

has there been any more updates on tillie? I really worry for that poor little girl.
I don't think it will intentionally be her last either, her last 5 were 'the last'. The middle children are just lost in a sea of numbers, they are the ones who suffered the most. Sue loves buying for the babies, the rest are probably on hand-me-downs. Nothing wrong with that, but it seems it's pointed that she spends so much money buying baby stuff when she's only had one the previous year, it's part of the joy for her clearly.

Reactions: 5
I don't think it will intentionally be her last either, her last 5 were 'the last'. The middle children are just lost in a sea of numbers, they are the ones who suffered the most. Sue loves buying for the babies, the rest are probably on hand-me-downs. Nothing wrong with that, but it seems it's pointed that she spends so much money buying baby stuff when she's only had one the previous year, it's part of the joy for her clearly.
There is nothing wrong with hand me downs or even cheaper things.
I noticed it in a recent family pic that they posted, badly fitting clothes and hat not taken care of very well.

also again trying not to judge but the captions under Instagram posts really show a lack of intelligence or schooling. It’s very juvenile at times.

Their carbon footprint must be insane and I feel like they aren’t sending their kids into the world with a good message about how to reduce or even manage it. If you have 20+ kids, all eat meat, drive everywhere, take long haul trips and subscribe to a consumerists lifestyles where you get a new pram with each new baby and every child gets not only a mountain of present on Christmas morning but Christmas Eve too - it just seems very selfish, if that’s not too harsh a judgment. Maybe if you want that many children, cut back on something else. There are only so many resources to go round and the efforts the average family of four or five make to reduce waste, walk/use public transport, eat less meat etc are totally outdone by less than a quarter of this family.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So I just had a thought. If one of their kids has ASD (Austic Spectrum Disorder) then having so many kids is awful. A part of ASD is that people who have it get overwhelming in loud and stressful situations and when theres a lot of people around. Their house is always chaotic and loud. As someone with ASD I know i would get stressed and upset in situations like that. I would hate having so many people aroud me all time making so much noise.
Just wanted to say.. the saying 'when you've met someone with autism, you've met only one person with autism' really applies here. It is a spectrum. My hubby is on the spectrum and he is fine with lots of people and noise (although he does say loud music gives him a headache). He's also very sociable. I have social anxiety and it is me who copes with crowds less and my husband does all the talking for us!
BTW, I believe it's max who is ASD. I remember because that is my hubby's name!

Reactions: 8
It’s also a choice they’re making to continually reproduce so I don’t feel too mean judging them. If they had had 3 pregnancies and all had been multiple births I could understand and they would be less at fault for having 8 or 12 kids but the Radfords seem proud that they don’t have any twins etc... that means they’ve had at least 20 pregnancies and planned each one.

New vlog is up with the kids opening their xmas presents. A lot of expensive presents this year thanks to their vlogging!

New vlog is up with the kids opening their xmas presents. A lot of expensive presents this year thanks to their vlogging!
I think they do a lot of product placements and undeclared #gifts and #ads too. If they really have paid for everything they need to think of a new narrative, the 'large family on a budget' really doesn't tally up any more.

Reactions: 5
Not on Noel’s old budget 😂 feed a family of 20 on 77p and make magic filthy pies in a dirty shop 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not on Noel’s old budget 😂 feed a family of 20 on 77p and make magic filthy pies in a dirty shop 🤢
Does anyone live near them to confirm that the shop is closed? The online pie shop isn't taking orders any more and Noel's increasing time at home would point to it being shut and them using youtube as their primary income (topped up with tax credits of course)

Reactions: 1
Does anyone live near them to confirm that the shop is closed? The online pie shop isn't taking orders any more and Noel's increasing time at home would point to it being shut and them using youtube as their primary income (topped up with tax credits of course)
Prob on a back burner. Too much hard work especially after those hygiene inspections. I’d imagine he’s seeing if he can get the YouTube to earn in the region of the pie shop to continue the tax credits, they have to be careful though as a change of circumstances could trigger change to universal credits. I’d imagine everything is gifted and undeclared and the actual revenue kept minimal as if suddenly it all blows up he’ll be stuffed.

Yep, here we can see
55839A12-4ACC-41C1-AE9B-241E75EF4BBA.jpeg

All media and business inquiries email ‘[email protected]’ so the whole vlogging/Instagram business is feeding through the pie company business, so he can balance his books, claim the tax credits and child benefit.

Although if you claim benefits like tax credits you can be out of the country for 4 weeks. Didn’t someone say they were going to Australia for 4 weeks? Or maybe 27.5 days....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see what the first year's accounts look like on their 'marketing consultants' ltd company, due out end of Jan 2020. I hope the adult children get their cut, if anyone knows the Duggars there has been a bit of a kick off as adult children were not aware that they should have had an individual media contract from which they would have earned a stipend. Instead the dad took it all! Maybe that's why Sophie's husband doesn't appear on camera, as a non-child he could rightfully make his own claim. Hope those kids have their heads screwed on, I'm sure all of the media scrutiny inflicted on them by their parents has not gone without impact.

Reactions: 3
I'm genuinely sad for these kids. I have a really close relationship with my mum (I'm one of two daughters) and I'm pretty excited to give her a grandkid in a year or so. She'll be there for me and it'll be so special for us both. What will be special for Sue? She's popping them out constantly....
Also, i feel guilty planning a baby when the world is the way it is, but i work hard, my husband works hard. Why can't i have joy? Why should this stupid woman have 22 kids?

Reactions: 10
‘This stupid woman’ is an abused child who has forged a life with the man who abused her as a child. She is childlike and repetitive. She is continuously impregnated by a man who should be prioritising her health and well being over his desire to have the largest family and earn off them. She is clearly vulnerable and being exploited. I’d imagine she is also addicted to the attention as she will get scans and appointments and the pride of a newborn. It’s actually all really sad.

Reactions: 20
I'm genuinely sad for these kids. I have a really close relationship with my mum (I'm one of two daughters) and I'm pretty excited to give her a grandkid in a year or so. She'll be there for me and it'll be so special for us both. What will be special for Sue? She's popping them out constantly....
Also, i feel guilty planning a baby when the world is the way it is, but i work hard, my husband works hard. Why can't i have joy? Why should this stupid woman have 22 kids?
She was too busy with her own pregnancies to enjoy the births of her 3 grandkids. Should have been so special yet those kids seem to mean so little to her. Mind you you could say that about half her actual kids so the grandkids have no chance 😔

Reactions: 6
‘This stupid woman’ is an abused child who has forged a life with the man who abused her as a child. She is childlike and repetitive. She is continuously impregnated by a man who should be prioritising her health and well being over his desire to have the largest family and earn off them. She is clearly vulnerable and being exploited. I’d imagine she is also addicted to the attention as she will get scans and appointments and the pride of a newborn. It’s actually all really sad.
what you are describing with sue sounds like Munchhausen's syndrome, where people are addicted to the attention they get from being sick, injured or perhaps having a baby and being pregnant. there is also munchhausens by proxy where the sufferer makes others ill to get attention which they lap up. there are many famous cases.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.