The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of speculation on other forums that Sue likely has mild learning difficulties. She does act a bit strange and immature.

Reactions: 17
They’re promoting the fact their vlog about her pregnancy is trending on YouTube. The revenue from the AD’s will be rolling in!

Reactions: 3
Why upload an announcement to Facebook, YouTube and Instagram? Social media isn’t the problem - YOU ARE FGS!!!!! Idiots
Exactly this

He had one before tillie but got it reversed to have tillie etc why did he chose to get one when she could of easily had birth control etc
I didn't even realise Noel had a vasectomy once. Wonder why they chose to do that back then? 🤔

Reactions: 2
The addiction seems to be to fame..... there’s much larger age gaps between first 4 then last 4

Looked it up and the news have got it wrong

Archie born September 17
Bonnie born November 18

I’m on a due in April 2020 group on Facebook . Last night a lady posted about them and one other lady said something along the lines of are we just gonna ignore the fact that their
First was conceived through statutory rape. Everyone defended them . Saying but there’s still together after 30 years. And in the 80/90s it was normal for older teens to sleep with young teens. The post was deleted Because of course no one is allowed to say anything bad about the perfect family.

Reactions: 11
Seeing how Sue is now , can you imagine what she was like at 13? She isn’t mentally mature sadly and even back in the day ( I’m the same age as her ) boys of 18 who hung around school girls were considered pervs and kept well away from . There was always those older boys , especially ones with a car who would hang around schools and only get 13 year olds . Nobody liked them .
What really annoys me about this couple , is their constant crowing of ‘ we don’t rely on benefits ‘ and they’ve made some very nasty remarks about people on a low income . They claim working tax and child benefit . Isn’t anybody suspicious of how Noel’s income conveniently comes in as just under the threshold to qualify for WTC? He’s the one doing the books . Strange how he earns just the right amount with this magic pie factory . And if they have to rely on state top ups , how comes they’re constantly shopping and off on holidays? I hate hypocrites when they put down others for being in a position of need with state help when they do it themselves .
My mum loves babies , but once they get to 2 or 3 she’s no interest in them . Some women are like that and you can tell it’s the buzz Sue gets from a new baby that she thrives on . You don’t need to have that many kids in this world and I really am one to live and let live but this is a couple doing it for all the wrong reasons .
They have children with additional needs as I do and these children next extra love and care and support .i don’t imagine they get it from those two adults - they’ve got those funny looks in their eyes , a bit like my Guinea pigs .
She doesn’t even pay one bit of attention to that little boy born before Bonnie . He’s always in the background wandering around .
I feel sorry for baby Bonnie - she will be doing that this time next year while Sue giggles and runs around with a new baby , on the way to home bargains with a phone pointed to her face going on about some mind numbing subject like how many socks she’s buying today .

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Seeing how Sue is now , can you imagine what she was like at 13? She isn’t mentally mature sadly and even back in the day ( I’m the same age as her ) boys of 18 who hung around school girls were considered pervs and kept well away from . There was always those older boys , especially ones with a car who would hang around schools and only get 13 year olds . Nobody liked them .
What really annoys me about this couple , is their constant crowing of ‘ we don’t rely on benefits ‘ and they’ve made some very nasty remarks about people on a low income . They claim working tax and child benefit . Isn’t anybody suspicious of how Noel’s income conveniently comes in as just under the threshold to qualify for WTC? He’s the one doing the books . Strange how he earns just the right amount with this magic pie factory . And if they have to rely on state top ups , how comes they’re constantly shopping and off on holidays? I hate hypocrites when they put down others for being in a position of need with state help when they do it themselves .
My mum loves babies , but once they get to 2 or 3 she’s no interest in them . Some women are like that and you can tell it’s the buzz Sue gets from a new baby that she thrives on . You don’t need to have that many kids in this world and I really am one to live and let live but this is a couple doing it for all the wrong reasons .
They have children with additional needs as I do and these children next extra love and care and support .i don’t imagine they get it from those two adults - they’ve got those funny looks in their eyes , a bit like my Guinea pigs .
She doesn’t even pay one bit of attention to that little boy born before Bonnie . He’s always in the background wandering around .
I feel sorry for baby Bonnie - she will be doing that this time next year while Sue giggles and runs around with a new baby , on the way to home bargains with a phone pointed to her face going on about some mind numbing subject like how many socks she’s buying today .
I’m so glad you said that about WTC after reading the thread here yesterday I did say to my other half I think we are entitled to WTC he said no as his job pays well so how are they entitled to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Im sure child benefit stops after 2 kids I could be wrong.

Wonder if she’s been alerted to this thread?!
I thought the same thing

Wonder if she’s been alerted to this thread?!
If they think here is bad they should read some of the comments on the tabloids that they courted for years.

Seriously, how / when do they even have time for sex?? I'm shattered with just one and working part time 🤦🏼‍♀️
They said in the last show that the kids get put to bed early so they can have time. They do controlled crying from six weeks old and Noel used to remove the door handle from the outside so that the toddlers couldn't leave the room. It isn't a typical bedtime routine at all, it showed them being bathed then put into bed with no pyjamas on and wet hair still. Noel said that Sue is very loud too, the older ones have to put headphones on 😷 I think a massive part of their relationship is based on TTC, they aren't going to let a crying child get in the way of that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad you said that about WTC after reading the thread here yesterday I did say to my other half I think we are entitled to WTC he said no as his job pays well so how are they entitled to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Im sure child benefit stops after 2 kids I could be wrong.

I thought the same thing
You can get child benefit for as many kids as u have. Who are in full time education,I get it for 6 and it’s just under £90 a week. Child tax credit she will get for every child born before April 2017. And any child after that who have extra needs and claim dla. I’m guessing she will be getting at least £500 and then around 50 extra for those who claim Dla. Then Dla on top. And I guess she will claim careers which will be around 70. As she won’t earn money only Chris will. My guess is they will be claiming at least 1000 -1500 a week from all the benefits. And they have the check to slag single mums with one or two kids who will get less month than the radfords get weekly. I think if u have 2 kids the cut of for tax credits is something like 27k. But then for each child it goes up. So there cut off could easy be 100k

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Apart from tillie's op and the hip issues they all have as babies.

Do any of the kids have actual special needs?
I am sure someone on the other thread said that possibly Oscar did have ASD but then it was denied.
If none do thats quite amazing

Reactions: 6
Apart from tillie's op and the hip issues they all have as babies.

Do any of the kids have actual special needs?
I am sure someone on the other thread said that possibly Oscar did have ASD but then it was denied.
If none do thats quite amazing
She did confirm ASD in Oscar and said they felt Casper might have it too. I remember her saying on Facebook about one of the older girls being entitled to extra time in exams so that you suggest some type of SLD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.