The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how behaviour is at school and how they can even cope with homework or extra things that go on in school like plays or costumes
I’ve noticed they are always late for school. That disrupts the class so I’m surprised they haven’t been told off about it.

There is no way on God's green earth they'd be approved to foster thankfully. You need to have time, understanding of individual children's needs and the ability to put a child s needs above your desires. They don't have any of these. The age at which Sue had her first might pose a problem too.
A lot of Foster parents slip through the net and are not caring they’re just in it for the money. I met quite a few when my son was in hospital and I was disgusted listening to them refer to the child as it and that they were inconveniencing them by being in hospital 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed they are always late for school. That disrupts the class so I’m surprised they haven’t been told off about it.

A lot of Foster parents slip through the net and are not caring they’re just in it for the money. I met quite a few when my son was in hospital and I was disgusted listening to them refer to the child as it and that they were inconveniencing them by being in hospital 😡
I'm sure there are some that do it only as a job but I'm quite sure they don't have 20+ children and air their mishaps nationally. Many children in the care system have been sexually abused and older children are open to sexual exploitation. Potential foster carers need to be able to instill appropriate boundaries. I'm quite sure that a nearly 18 year old impregnating a 13 year old would be very much frowned upon. One look at the chaos in their vlogs should be enough to say that their household is not suitable for a child who has been subjected to potential trauma, abuse and/or neglect.

Reactions: 2
Hello lurker here , been following the Radfords with increasing concern for a few years after Sue was in an online birth month group I was in with my older daughter , I went from thinking each to their own to just disbelief with the entitlement they feel they have to create human life .

Now I have 4 kids and it’s bloody hard making sure they all nurtured mentally and physically . People keep saying the kids look fed and looked after . NO-ONE can look after that many children and give them any sort of a childhood I don’t t care what anyone says . I think the woman needs psych intervention and social services need involved as I don’t think they can be relied upon to make rational decisions regarding their children anymore .

Also can’t stand they way they lord it over people who. ‘ claim benefits’ they could sink the local authority they are under with the amount of schooling and NHS have cost . Also funny how papas pie shop always earns under the tax credit threshold . they claim more than about 20 single mums put together but still lord it over others who claim benefits saying they work and provide for their own .

Reactions: 23
Hello lurker here , been following the Radfords with increasing concern for a few years after Sue was in an online birth month group I was in with my older daughter , I went from thinking each to their own to just disbelief with the entitlement they feel they have to create human life .

Now I have 4 kids and it’s bloody hard making sure they all nurtured mentally and physically . People keep saying the kids look fed and looked after . NO-ONE can look after that many children and give them any sort of a childhood I don’t t care what anyone says . I think the woman needs psych intervention and social services need involved as I don’t think they can be relied upon to make rational decisions regarding their children anymore .

Also can’t stand they way they lord it over people who. ‘ claim benefits’ they could sink the local authority they are under with the amount of schooling and NHS have cost . Also funny how papas pie shop always earns under the tax credit threshold . they claim more than about 20 single mums put together but still lord it over others who claim benefits saying they work and provide for their own .
Spot on! The oh we're self sufficient and don't claim a penny spiel is just boring now and blatantly untrue, anyone who takes a few minutes to properly consider how one small business could possibly fully support a huge family like their's even on a tight budget can see that the numbers just don't add up. Even before they got all the gifted holidays, clothes etc they still managed to go on holiday abroad every year. I know many families with 2/3 children who can't afford to do that even on 2 incomes. Just the passports alone for the Radfords must be a grand or thereabouts. I know some of the kids are adults or close to and maybe pay their own way but they still have a lot of kids not of working age.

Reactions: 3
Im beginning to wonder if Sue is scared of actually having to find herself, experience life as someone other than a mum, get a job etc. I had my first child in my late teens, my children are fairly close in age and now my youngest is almost at school age. The thought of me having to leave this mum bubble and find myself is actually quite daunting. Exciting but as this is all I've done for a few years now, its abit scary. She has been a stay at home mum all of her life so I wonder if she is so overwhelmed with the idea of having to get a job, build a career for herself that she thinks having more children is the easiest option for her?

Reactions: 21
Im beginning to wonder if Sue is scared of actually having to find herself, experience life as someone other than a mum, get a job etc. I had my first child in my late teens, my children are fairly close in age and now my youngest is almost at school age. The thought of me having to leave this mum bubble and find myself is actually quite daunting. Exciting but as this is all I've done for a few years now, its abit scary. She has been a stay at home mum all of her life so I wonder if she is so overwhelmed with the idea of having to get a job, build a career for herself that she thinks having more children is the easiest option for her?
That's so true. When you look at the other families who were on the program they have nearly all split up. After they were unable to have any more children the cracks started to appear. The Radfords are in the difficult position of having a very large family to support. The last 4 babies won't be eligible for tax credits. In five years time it is unlikely that the media will have any interest in them so it will be up to them with vlogging etc. Sue will probably work with Noel in the shop. Juggling the kids, the house, work will probably come as a shock to her. She will also need to deal with the fact that she cannot have any more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the YouTube will work out. There seem to be people who really like them. I did something I’ll not do again, and watched 2 vlogs last night. I find Noel really unpleasant to watch, creeping round that bloody forest for 15 minutes, was a) the dullest thing I’ve ever watched and b) the weirdest. Someone (your older kids) is out there with multiple very small children that need attention and supervision, so stop dicking about and get there and be the parent.
Neither of them have anything to say. And as someone said, she talks for the children all the time. Trying so hard to say the names of those she can see but they don’t get time to respond.
I’m not a fan of the vlogs at all, and feel really quite sorry for Sue. She could be a lovely mum a manageable number.

I wonder if the YouTube will work out. There seem to be people who really like them. I did something I’ll not do again, and watched 2 vlogs last night. I find Noel really unpleasant to watch, creeping round that bloody forest for 15 minutes, was a) the dullest thing I’ve ever watched and b) the weirdest. Someone (your older kids) is out there with multiple very small children that need attention and supervision, so stop dicking about and get there and be the parent.
Neither of them have anything to say. And as someone said, she talks for the children all the time. Trying so hard to say the names of those she can see but they don’t get time to respond.
I’m not a fan of the vlogs at all, and feel really quite sorry for Sue. She could be a lovely mum a manageable number.
They are very boring vloggers. Most people are interested in them because they love baybeez and have big families themselves, there has been a large increase in the number of subs since the pregnancy announcemount. They'll probably do well in YouTube for the next 2-3 years maximum. Judging by the comments they subscribers aren't terribly bright, they find it hilarious that Noel can't tell the difference between some of the children. One said that her teenage son has become addicted to watching their vlogs, which is a bit perplexing.
They'll constantly be on the hunt for ways to make money, they have been spoiled now with long haul holidays that they won't be able to afford when the #ads and #gifts dry up.

Reactions: 4
No need for the eye roll. He looks unkept and kids will bully you for anything these days.
My son had long hair from toddler to 13 before he ever had a short back and sides. He wasn’t bullied but all we got from adults was ‘get his hair cut’. A lot of boys nowadays have long hair. I don’t see a problem with it.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they are called names for having so many brothers and sisters, kids will pick on you for any difference.

I think it's Noel who is the most scared of what will happen if they stop having babies.
He's said on one of the programmes that it's having a large family that's kept them together, he seemed to be keen for another when the last couple of times Sue was saying things about enjoying what she has, having me time, doing girlie things with the older kids.
Then there's those gross public comments on another of the progs about Sue being a screamer. I mean WTF says that on TV about their wife?! Respect isn't there is it?

The paradox is that he looks knackered and burned out on parenting lately, snappy publicly, much like the mask is slipping.
All these things considered together, I don't think it's a child he wants, I think it's Sue at home, buying prams.
As per, it's the existing kids who'll suffer for the wants of so called adults.
..And if it's a boy, he'll cease to exist once he comes up nursery age, Just like the others, told to get in the bedroom of consoles and hardly be spoken to again until he can turn 17 and take his place at McDonald's to top up the family coffers.
It's all beyond sad.

Reactions: 10
I think they’re deluded, yes they’ve hit 100,000 but I think that people don’t necessarily like them but watch just out of curiousity. All comments I read on Sun, Mail etc were 99% negative saying they were draining the system and saying humans had evolved past breeding like rats. Even they disabled comments on their birth announcement. I hope she starts counselling soon because I think the second this baby’s born theyll be desperately TTC before it’s too late for another...
Yes i hope she gets therapy too. they both should. they're both addicted to pregnancy/newborn stage/having kids. i watched a bit of a doc of theirs the other day and noel said they'd either stop at 20 or when sue hit forty. shes now 44, will be 45 when this baby is born and are now on no.22

I wouldn’t even be surprised if this was an IVF baby. They could probably afford it.

Reactions: 1
What a sad lonely life she must have, since the age of 14, never Done anything but carry and birth a baby every year. My son is just 1, I can’t imagine being 15 weeks pregnant having animals to look after and however many other kids to look after. They must learn to look after themselves pretty quickly.
I was pregnant with my 3rd very quickly after having my 2nd, there is 13 months between them. It wasn’t too bad as my eldest was in school so when my 2nd slept so could I. But it was hard. I couldn’t have done it again and again so quickly.

Reactions: 1
I was pregnant with my 3rd very quickly after having my 2nd, there is 13 months between them. It wasn’t too bad as my eldest was in school so when my 2nd slept so could I. But it was hard. I couldn’t have done it again and again so quickly.
I’ve got 13m between my younger two as well and it’s really hard work. I have no idea how she does this over and over again. My 8yr old helps me a lot and I struggle to find time to help him with reading and school work so there’s no way she can possibly help them.

Anyone know when the big gender reveal is?
They don't find out for another 2-3 weeks I think.

I’ve got 13m between my younger two as well and it’s really hard work. I have no idea how she does this over and over again. My 8yr old helps me a lot and I struggle to find time to help him with reading and school work so there’s no way she can possibly help them.
I had a very very unexpected pregnancy when my 2nd child was 8 months old. It was tough having 3 kids under 4, cannot imagine wanting to add to that every year for the next 5 or 6 years let alone to on to have another 21.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.