The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know like they were gonna build an extra chill room they should build somewhere for storage and get a big deep freezer and then they could keep stuff in there.
I totally read this as Sue is getting an extra large chill (out) room for all her extra chiłing she can do, not a fridge room! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I totally read this as Sue is getting an extra large chill (out) room for all her extra chiłing she can do, not a fridge room! 😂😂😂
It was a chill out room for sue and the older ones to chill but they haven’t spoken about it since. Also the spa thing is just for the tv show. It’s funny the amount of stuff they do for the tv content.

Reactions: 10
No 11. And most places now do prom. After prom is usually a trip to the park with mds. The tracksuits are leavers tracksuits which again u will find most school do now or at least the bodies . And I’ll tell sue whatever I like ok. Prom dresses for 11 year old are completely fine. Just a normal glittery party dress

With all the junk in the garden I doubt there room for a line,
Just because 'most schools now do it', doesn't make a prom for 11 year olds any less ridiculous or unnecessary. A disco or BBQ should suffice perfectly at that age. Save the expensive dresses and limos until Year 11 (16) at least. Even that never use to be a thing in this country, it was only just starting to come in when I was that age (mid 00s). It's a very American trend (as with all unnecessary showy occasions I can't abide - baby showers, gender reveals etc. Don't even get me started on nursery 'graduations' !!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just because 'most schools now do it', doesn't make a prom for 11 year olds any less ridiculous or unnecessary. A disco or BBQ should suffice perfectly at that age. Save the expensive dresses and limos until Year 11 (16) at least. Even that never use to be a thing in this country, it was only just starting to come in when I was that age (mid 00s). It's a very American trend (as with all unnecessary showy occasions I can't abide - baby showers, gender reveals etc. Don't even get me started on nursery 'graduations' !!!!)
You have taken the words out of my mouth, I hate all this American stuff but the Chavfrauds will revel in it. The tackier the better for them.

I see Archie is in a camper van. I hope they have got enough travelling seats for all the shower of shite they are taking in each of the two. If they haven’t they will be overloading. Fact.

I hope it pisses down next week in Scotland. Apologies to anybody who lives there. Why would you take young kids to the Scottish highlands. They are bleeping half wits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They won’t have enough space for all the kids to sleep or sit they will just cram them in wherever they had 2 x 7 seater cars and they used to take 15/16/17 people on days out. We called them out on it here and the next thing Noel has a minivan or hired one.

It was a chill out room for sue and the older ones to chill but they haven’t spoken about it since. Also the spa thing is just for the tv show. It’s funny the amount of stuff they do for the tv content.
It’s all for TV as they are boring as duck 😂

Cant wait to find out where they are heading. I so hope it’s up by me 🤛🤛

You have taken the words out of my mouth, I hate all this American stuff but the Chavfrauds will revel in it. The tackier the better for them.

I see Archie is in a camper van. I hope they have got enough travelling seats for all the shower of shite they are taking in each of the two. If they haven’t they will be overloading. Fact.

I hope it pisses down next week in Scotland. Apologies to anybody who lives there. Why would you take young kids to the Scottish highlands. They are bleeping half wits.

I bring up my kids in the Scottish highlands. I ain’t no half wit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTE="Little me., post: 5683159

[/QUOTE]
So more time away and getting more behind on pie orders then? 🙄

Reactions: 12
It’s all for TV as they are boring as duck 😂

Cant wait to find out where they are heading. I so hope it’s up by me 🤛🤛

I bring up my kids in the Scottish highlands. I ain’t no half wit
I didn’t mean you at all. My apologies. I was just referring to those Cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ok they call it prom. It’s just a disco type party where they are getting a fancy dress. No limo, no ott make up etc. It’s just a party in the hall but they call it prom because it’s at the end of the school for them. I’m in my 40s and we had one even in primary but just called it the leaving party

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i think some of you are being a bit ridiculous. it’s just a nice party for kids to celebrate the end of school and say a goodbye to kids they’ve known for 7 years and might not get much chance to see again. stop being bitter killjoys and just let the kids enjoy it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I completely agree with you, life is expensive enough without parents having to shell out for hair, manicure, new clothes etc for an 11 year old. Don't get me going on wedding and baby showers. I was invited to a bridal shower, I met the bride once and knew the groom from childhood as we were neighbors. She was having a money shower, how disgustingly tacky. I ended up giving a Home Depot gift card, at least he could enjoy it. I should add that they were in their 30's, both had executive level banking positions and each had their own home.

Reactions: 11
ok they call it prom. It’s just a disco type party where they are getting a fancy dress. No limo, no ott make up etc. It’s just a party in the hall but they call it prom because it’s at the end of the school for them. I’m in my 40s and we had one even in primary but just called it the leaving party
Oh I've definitely seen and heard stories of limos, expensive hired dresses, hair and make up, young lads in suits etc all just because they're leaving Year 6. Utterly ridiculous.

If it's just a disco, great. But why call it a prom? What's the point? Calling it a prom just puts pressure on young kids to dress up and parents to spend money they probably haven't got.

I completely agree with you, life is expensive enough without parents having to shell out for hair, manicure, new clothes etc for an 11 year old. Don't get me going on wedding and baby showers. I was invited to a bridal shower, I met the bride once and knew the groom from childhood as we were neighbors. She was having a money shower, how disgustingly tacky. I ended up giving a Home Depot gift card, at least he could enjoy it. I should add that they were in their 30's, both had executive level banking positions and each had their own home.
We so need an eye roll reaction button for this sort of stuff! You've just reminded me of another thing that has gone way ott in recent years, hen and stag dos! Years back it was just a piss up night out a week before the wedding. A 'classier' affair would be a sit down meal and maybe out for cocktails afterwards, or maybe an Afternoon Tea, but nothing too extravagant.

These days it's whole weekends of scheduled activities, costing more than it does to attend the actual wedding sometimes! I've been invited to 3 such events in the last 5 years or so and declined each one. They were all acquaintances rather than close friends and family and I'm not made of money! The idea of spending hundreds of pounds on a weekend of organized 'fun', because a work colleague happens to be getting married in a couple of months time, isn't exactly my idea of fun even if I could afford it. Thank goodness nobody close to me has ever planned anything so extravagant, yet, otherwise that would make for an awkward conversation.

i think some of you are being a bit ridiculous. it’s just a nice party for kids to celebrate the end of school and say a goodbye to kids they’ve known for 7 years and might not get much chance to see again. stop being bitter killjoys and just let the kids enjoy it.
Can do that with a nice cheap disco or BBQ. I don't see anyone saying a leavers party is ridiculous so no, no kill joys here. Just people who don't agree with the unnecessary pomp and expense of a 'prom' for 11 year olds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder if Millie and Ophelia will go as sometimes when they go Scotland Millie stays behind but we all know she doesn’t like to miss out on anything.

Reactions: 11
Why the blanked out faces? Bit late to start considering giving their poor kids some privacy!
The poster would have covered their faces as they are minors. I would have done the same....

Also personalised post-prom tracksuits sounds like the chaviest idea ever. Hideous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.