The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new #gifted pushchair 🙄
And stair gates. Why does she need a new pram when she has a few and so does Ophelia. Is it for a new addition?
Also they only just got perfect stair gates you have had 22 kids and we never ever see a gate at the top of those stairs just at the bottom.

Reactions: 12
I love my gifted pram. It will go so well with all the gifted clothes of the kids sitting in it. I bloody hope she’s donating all her old prams to a charity that can regift them to parents in need. She’s a bleeping disgrace taking stuff with all the wealth they’ve got. At the very least, pop it up on your socials and say thank you publicly but that you’re in the position to buy for yourselves and your kids (I mean this is what they are forever preaching to their fans) and donate the stuff you’re given. Or auction it and donate the money.
Im actually quite angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
You would think after 22 kids they would have enough stair gates to last, and push chairs!
Greed! Pure greed!

I love my gifted pram. It will go so well with all the gifted clothes of the kids sitting in it. I bloody hope she’s donating all her old prams to a charity that can regift them to parents in need. She’s a bleeping disgrace taking stuff with all the wealth they’ve got. At the very least, pop it up on your socials and say thank you publicly but that you’re in the position to buy for yourselves and your kids (I mean this is what they are forever preaching to their fans) and donate the stuff you’re given. Or auction it and donate the money.
Im actually quite angry.
Exactly! Gift it to someone IN NEED!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Im actually quite angry.
I bet you are angry. I am bleeping fuming. This family is an absolute disgrace. How they have the nerve to accept all this gifted stuff with the money they will be earning now is beyond me. To brag about it all as well is disgusting. They are the most selfish pricks I have ever had the pleasure to not meet. All this for shagging with a perv for the biggest part of her life. Don’t anybody ever tell me those crotch goblins were conceived in love. For him it was necessity and she just did as he ordered. When they realised they could make money by it all they just produced more. Love is just a word to them they brandish it so often. They havn’t a bleeping clue what it means. They are selfish inanimate goons.

Reactions: 18
And stair gates. Why does she need a new pram when she has a few and so does Ophelia. Is it for a new addition?
Also they only just got perfect stair gates you have had 22 kids and we never ever see a gate at the top of those stairs just at the bottom.
Unbelievable. They like showing off how many different pushchairs they have so why have they had the nerve to accept another gifted one?! I can count 6 different ones between heidie and ophelia so this is absolutely ridiculous 😡 they really should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 13
The fact is, they do not need another pram!! The prams they have are expensive and in good condition. Woman and Baby refuges will be really in need of things like that, they will use that twice and then get a new one 🙄

Reactions: 12
Sue getting excited over a pram 22 kids later

Get. A. bleeping. Grip 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Well the dogs having classes now make sense it’s all for the bloody tv show but only the frenchies as poor Lola isn’t good enough for tv. They’re preparing for a camper trip to Scotland. Sue has mentioned they were going away again and I know she wanted a camper van and Noel said no it was pointless as they have too many Kids. Obviously she got her own way again unless they are renting one and it will all be for channel 5. I mean they Definitely only do stuff for the camera like when Noel took some of the older kids to that adventure place.
They won’t be renting one… Channel 5 will be.
new pushchair again! In the smallest writing #Gifted.
How many pushchairs do they need fgs.

Reactions: 8
They're disgraceful. And so are the brands that keep sending them crap. I'd respect a company more if they gave free things to people who NEED them and children who will appreciate them. What's the point in gifting a pram to a rich family who already have a million prams?

And when half the time they are out sue insists on squeezing poor heidie into the baby sling anyway why need another pram is it to get the buzz she loves from the new pram she gets before every newborn ,snd if heidie really is her last she wants to carry on with her pram obsession for as long as possible

Reactions: 11
Have to admit I do love a new pram. I always buy new, and I have a main pram then a decent stroller. but my old ones as with all my baby things are dropped of at the sure start centre so they can pass them to someone in need. Nothing gets tipped apart from car seats.

Looking at the pram ad, she’s either bloated or pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Have to admit I do love a new pram. I always buy new, and I have a main pram then a decent stroller. but my old ones as with all my baby things are dropped of at the sure start centre so they can pass them to someone in need. Nothing gets tipped apart from car seats.

No, I don’t think she is, they never film any shots with her tummy area when she’s been pregnant in the past.

C73C2E81-1471-445B-90DD-FFCFE4A2D76E.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Hopefully it's menopausal middle age spread 🤞

Reactions: 5
She’d get more money if she just put herself out to ad agencies instead of taking all the free tit she just ends up throwing away.
She’s 46 ffs and still getting excited over prams.

Reactions: 8
If she was a caring grandmother she would have donated the gifted pram to Chris for their new baby but instead she shows off like a teenager that's won a big competition in a top of the pops mag... "LOOK WHAT I GOT"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but she looks so frumpy here, are they noels jeans and trainers?
And sorry Sue that pram is huge and not handy for holidays at all!

Urgh and that wallpaper
I thought it was quite big aswell even folded down. It makes sue look smaller in height.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.