The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they went the trampoline park the day England played i take it all the kids had a day of school since she said it was morning when she was there and another day off for Noel when do this pies ever get made 🤷‍♀️ did anyone else just hear the camera man over all the kids askin about Josh’s headphones the vlogs are so boring so what the tv show goin to be like

Reactions: 7
And they went the trampoline park the day England played i take it all the kids had a day of school since she said it was morning when she was there and another day off for Noel when do this pies ever get made 🤷‍♀️ did anyone else just hear the camera man over all the kids askin about Josh’s headphones the vlogs are so boring so what the tv show goin to be like
I think they went to the trampoline park last weekend, I saw it on their insta stories

Reactions: 2
When sue flipped over on the trampoline I thought her innards would fall out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can't believe they are saying their vlogs premier .......next stop the cannes film festival then the Oscars ....

Would she be bouncing and somersaulting on the trampoline if she were pregnant though??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When sue flipped over on the trampoline I thought her innards would fall out.
The sight of her doing that made me want to vomit.

Josh seems like a lovely polite kid. He looks a lot like Ellie.
He seems ok. Who’s the creepy looking one that was having McDonalds ? and no I don’t mean Creepy Crust Noel.

Did anybody notice the white board on the kitchen wall with all the jobs and the older kids names. As much as I agree kids should help sometimes Mrs Chavfraud is a lazy witch and she will be thinking she’s a Sleb now so won’t want to soil her hands. More like a slob.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The sight of her doing that made me want to vomit.

He seems ok. Who’s the creepy looking one that was having McDonalds ? and no I don’t mean Creepy Crust Noel.

Did anybody notice the white board on the kitchen wall with all the jobs and the older kids names. As much as I agree kids should help sometimes Mrs Chavfraud is a lazy witch and she will be thinking she’s a Sleb now so won’t want to soil her hands. More like a slob.
Kids should help by looking after their things, mine help by bringing their washing down , washing pots if they have made some snack etc. Not by doing my jobs. I decided to have kids so I do things. I don’t expect them after a day at school to come and help me

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure this would have been Saturday, when England played in the quarter finals, rather than the other night.

Josh usually seems fairly camera shy and opts not to feature much in the vlogs. Poor kid having to agree to this to give his parents vlog content.

I've not commented on this post before (I don't think) but I'm at the point of being pissed off now.

Does this family now only post when they've got something to show off? I.e if it's a birthday if they've been given another bleeping freebie, if they've been gifted a bleeping pushchair, fridge, day out yadda yadda..... I'm ashamed to say i did use to watch them but I've just noticed that this is the only time you hear from them.

Reactions: 14
Poor josh all he wanted was a KFC but one of the others probably shouted macdonalds and his parents thought it was him asking

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thought josh came across so polite opening his presents but wish they would tell the younger ones not to grab at them. Let him have his special day. Although no balloons or banners etc for josh when the little ones get huge balloon displays.. I know at 14 he may not be interested in them but you’d think there might still be a few balloons.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thought josh came across so polite opening his presents but wish they would tell the younger ones not to grab at them. Let him have his special day. Although no balloons or banners etc for josh when the little ones get huge balloon displays.. I know at 14 he may not be interested in them but you’d think there might still be a few balloons.
I agree. He came across like a really polite young man and one of the first to say thank you for his gifts. He isn't is the videos very often so was nice to see that they can raise a child with manners. The boys (Max, Oscar, casper) in general have decent manners. Hallie literally has none. She loves the limelight that one.

Reactions: 18
We have this to look forward to!
Bit strange!
What on earth!!!!!!!!

Kids should help by looking after their things, mine help by bringing their washing down , washing pots if they have made some snack etc. Not by doing my jobs. I decided to have kids so I do things. I don’t expect them after a day at school to come and help me
Everyone called her out for having lazy kids

Reactions: 3
I couldn't hear a word after they went into the kitchen, far too much background noise .josh does seem very polite, especially with the amount of grabbing. it's understandable they were just excited and wanted to help but all grabbing presents, waving them at josh and getting upset when he hadn't got to it yet isn't very respectful.

What a lovely polite and grateful young man is josh. Felt so sorry for him when the ignorant young ones were grabbing at his presents. He asked for a KFC but got ignored. He’s the only one I’ve heard say thank you. They need to tech their younger children some manners because they are so disrespectful and rude

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.