The Radford Family #18 Millie needy, Noel seedy, Radfords growing even more greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the dogs nails 😳
They don't get walked that's for sure.
So cruel!!
I thought the exact same given the long nails, and what's the point putting them all in fancy harnesses if they aren't walked just to look good and buy pretty patterned harnesses for show ??

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just spotted this in my local paper
So as I suspected the money is running out.

I really believe that in 2019 when they started splashing out they received some kind of large sum, I am not sure if it was from Sues Dad passing, Noels Parent passing or even from compensation for Tillie from the NHS or something completely different.
The way they were spending it was never going to last.

Australia didnt happen and I suspect that the refund from that has been frittered away, same with the room on legs.

The vlogs have really slowed down because the spending has slowed down.

Reactions: 9
Probably not a nice thing to say, however, I hope their money is running out because then they may live back in the real world. Their spending was ridiculously out of control, I mean who buys 4 cars in a week? Regardless if they were on credit or motorbility or whatever, that's not normal. Last summer their spending was stupid. Garden makeover, hot tub, cars, garden furniture, then Christmas was lavish advent calenders, lavish gifts, I mean she got a 2k ring, Chloe got a £300 hairdryer, designer bags for the girls, Millie got a 2 grand pram. You cannot realistically maintain that sort of spending for long. Then for her birthday, Sue got another car. However, that said, surely if they were running out of money, they would vlog more often to make money. I think they are just consumed with moving the bakery. Noel said as soon as they get the keys it's going to be hard work and manic and if they are renting the shop then renting the new unit, they will have limited time.

Reactions: 19
So as I suspected the money is running out.

I really believe that in 2019 when they started splashing out they received some kind of large sum, I am not sure if it was from Sues Dad passing, Noels Parent passing or even from compensation for Tillie from the NHS or something completely different.
The way they were spending it was never going to last.

Australia didnt happen and I suspect that the refund from that has been frittered away, same with the room on legs.

The vlogs have really slowed down because the spending has slowed down.
Disgusting if it's Tillie's compensation they are spending. That should be put in a trust fund for her 😡

Reactions: 13
I’d like to think that they’ve had a long look at the safety and moral perspective and realise that selling out their kids is simply wrong
But this is Sue “bury me in a Y shaped marble effect coffin (grey of course)” and I thought nah. There’s another tv series coming.

Reactions: 6
If they are filming another tv show and moving the bakery, at least you will see Millie actually doing something because whenever they do anything new, Millie is in the thick of it as she's got a fear of missing out.

Reactions: 6
Probably not a nice thing to say, however, I hope their money is running out because then they may live back in the real world. Their spending was ridiculously out of control, I mean who buys 4 cars in a week? Regardless if they were on credit or motorbility or whatever, that's not normal. Last summer their spending was stupid. Garden makeover, hot tub, cars, garden furniture, then Christmas was lavish advent calenders, lavish gifts, I mean she got a 2k ring, Chloe got a £300 hairdryer, designer bags for the girls, Millie got a 2 grand pram. You cannot realistically maintain that sort of spending for long. Then for her birthday, Sue got another car. However, that said, surely if they were running out of money, they would vlog more often to make money. I think they are just consumed with moving the bakery. Noel said as soon as they get the keys it's going to be hard work and manic and if they are renting the shop then renting the new unit, they will have limited time.
He says it’s going to be “hard work and manic”
Wonder if that means he won’t be going back home for a couple of hours in the morning to do the school run, and finishing in time to do the afternoon school run also?
Or is Sue actually going to be doing them?
Can’t see it myself.

Reactions: 5
Sadly I don't see them living back in the real world again, they're too entitled and they love money too much. If the money starts drying up they'll pump out another few kids to increase views and get another tv programme. Or breed more puppies to sell. Or beg for more gifted rubbish online. I can even see them posting an online registry and a sob story so their brainwashed fans buy things for them. Either way they think they're too good to give up their lavish lifestyle of buying 17 new prams a year, hideous home renos and boring holidays

Reactions: 10
I hate how dogs like those have been bred to have such flat faces. It must be tortuous trying to breathe 😓😓😓😓

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Also regarding them getting new garden furniture last year it looks like they got more this year as well as the fire pit as I’m sure they only had one table and a few chairs this year but when she see the odd pic of their bbq it looks like they are two and I’m sure sue was talking about ordering more garden furniture.

Reactions: 2
I hate how dogs like those have been bred to have such flat faces. It must be tortuous trying to breathe 😓😓😓😓
Yes me too, another example of humans lack of respect and empathy for animals.
no surprise that the Radfords would jump on the inbred dogs bandwagon.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t watch them now but what did Tillie get compo for?
I don’t know if she got any but she had an issue with her leg a few years after she had an IV drip put her in her leg as a baby and caused some growth problem. I’m sure someone will know the full (or correct) details.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know about anyone else 😂 but I’m enjoying not watching her claw at her neck and point her finger. Silver linings and all that 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hoping there might be a menopause vlog soon? That might get a few views?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just seen their new insta bio. "we're Britain's biggest family with 22 kids and counting" Thought Heidie was the last? Why "and counting"? Maybe they're trying for another because Chris' partner is pregnant and Sue has to be the centre of attention 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.