The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and I don’t get why she getting rid of a load of Hallie and phoebes clothes. Save them for bonnie and heidie and even Ophelia.

Reactions: 14
3 black bags for the clothing bank. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do that so she must be reading on here and taking notes. Well done people we’re making a difference ⭐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly and I don’t get why she getting rid of a load of Hallie and phoebes clothes. Save them for bonnie and heidie and even Ophelia.
Don’t be ridiculous the celebrity Chavfraud children can’t wear hand me downs!

Why the F..k are they showing what’s in the bloody wardrobes. Brag brag brag. Ridiculous anyway that amount of clothes. It wouldn’t suprise me if they hadn’t thrown the clothes out themselves. I wouldn’t put anything past that lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See they got a visit from the Easter bunny on Sophie’s instagram. I wonder if we will get the yearly photo and vlog of all the Easter eggs. I mean they use any occasion to fill them up with sugar and chocolate so Easter will be no different.

Reactions: 5
Don’t be ridiculous the celebrity Chavfraud children can’t wear hand me downs!

Why the F..k are they showing what’s in the bloody wardrobes. Brag brag brag. Ridiculous anyway that amount of clothes. It wouldn’t suprise me if they hadn’t thrown the clothes out themselves. I wouldn’t put anything past that lot.
Every drawer and wardrobe she showed was
full to capacity!
Not sure how those three bin bags full of stuff had fitted in with them!

Reactions: 7
How ironic, a bunny turning up at a house where the owners breed like rabbits!
It's probably wondering where the real rabbits are, like the rest of us!

It infuriates me how it's all about new new new with them now.

They probably think they'll get praise by taking stuff to the charity shop but it's baffling why they don't pass them down to their own kids/grandkids like they use to. Who on Earth gives clothes still in good condition away when they have younger ones they'd be perfect for?

Bonnie had a whole new wardrobe (predominately from Next) when she was born, then they bought all new again for Heidie just 18 months later, then Ophelia had all new/gifted just 5 months after that! They're so wasteful.

Ok, I get that they got rid of the older girls' stuff before Bonnie, as Archie was apparently going to be the last, but you know you have Bonnie and Heidie now, so why on Earth get rid of all Hallie and Phoebe's stuff now? If it's in good enough condition for the charity shops, it's good enough for your own younger children! They use to do hand me downs all the time, why are they suddenly acting like it's beneath them?! They're just not happy unless their little ones are in the latest kit these days. They've changed beyond belief.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
New vlog up. Noel super busy and working all hours doing 1000 pies a day. Most of it sue sat waffling while the kids and dogs are all over. Then kids following her around and just shouting stuff so you couldn’t hear much. In fact Hallie and phoebe were in chloes room while she was at work. They were climbing on the headboard and jumping off. Sue did tell them off but then left them in there 😕

Archie actually has a bed again 😜 although it looks like bonnie got a new bed and Archie got bonnies which was his originally

edit: the rabbit are in the vlog too and they have a new hutch

Reactions: 8
It's good to hear archie finally has a bed again, but they still shouldn't have taken it in the first place, does that prove they read here?

Reactions: 7
New vlog up. Noel super busy and working all hours doing 1000 pies a day. Most of it sue sat waffling while the kids and dogs are all over. Then kids following her around and just shouting stuff so you couldn’t hear much. In fact Hallie and phoebe were in chloes room while she was at work. They were climbing on the headboard and jumping off. Sue did tell them off but then left them in there 😕

Archie actually has a bed again 😜 although it looks like bonnie got a new bed and Archie got bonnies which was his originally

edit: the rabbit are in the vlog too and they have a new hutch
Don't mean to hate on pies but are they really having that many orders? To me ordering pies from a shop seems to strange when you can get pies anywhere. I mean is there something special about them?

Reactions: 8
Just watched the vlog
I guess safety goes out the window in the Radfrauds house. Hallie and Phoebe jumping off Chloe’s bedframe onto a bed where a huge TV could fall right by a window...

The Velux windows were open in the third floor kids rooms. Even though they are ‘locked’ it still gave me the heebie jeebies as they were open quite a way? Did anybody else think this?

Kids left to their own devices around the dogs.

Bonnie left unattended in a building site garden jumping off a chair or wall (hard to tell?). Sue not bothered and carried on sweeping.

Oh and Millie let her younger sister - Amy? belt her baby into the car. Lazy cow. Your child, your responsibility to check your child is correctly fastened into the car by the car seat. End of. Get off your phone and parent!! Not even Sue was bothered or checked the belt was correct.

I can’t have anymore children and it infuriates me how little they care for these kids and what potential danger they put them in!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought Chloe was in the basement? Have they had a move around?

I only got halfway through the vlog before the noise got too much. I’m ASD and that chaos would be unbearable to live with. I really feel for those in that house who’re neurodiverse! I get the impression that there’s more than 1 of the boys with ASD, it must be awful to live among the chaos when you’re someone who’d thrive on routine and calm!

Reactions: 16
I thought Chloe was in the basement? Have they had a move around?

I only got halfway through the vlog before the noise got too much. I’m ASD and that chaos would be unbearable to live with. I really feel for those in that house who’re neurodiverse! I get the impression that there’s more than 1 of the boys with ASD, it must be awful to live among the chaos when you’re someone who’d thrive on routine and calm!
I think chloe is still in the basement with millie, ophelia and Daniel? Must be impossible to get even the tiniest bit of peace and quiet.

Reactions: 2
it didn’t look like the basement in that vlog? You can see the top story of other houses from the window. She says that it’s chloe’s room, but I was sure she was in the basement!
Oh yes, it does look like it might be higher up but realistically who would she have swapped with, I still think she is in the basement and there isn't anyone she could suitably swap with.

Reactions: 5
They were on the first floor in Tilly, Amy and Katy’s room. Then they show max’s Room and then Chloe’s room? I’m sure she said Chloe won’t be happy if you break her new bed?

Reactions: 4
No Chloe has always been upstairs. It’s Millie, jack and Daniel downstairs in the basement.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.