The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she can't look after one never mind 22 the poor kids won't get the attention like parents who have two kids that's why they run riot and have no disaplin Noel is like a wet dippy wimp a baby shagging machine cut his dick off that will stop him
The rabbits left when they discovered the 'at it like rabbits' has been changed to 'at it like radfords'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the latest news, Ophelia did a TikTok video in those hideously huge shoes and yet another bed has arrived, this time with a built in TV.
Must have been another payday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the way Katie is throwing Awfeelya around in that insta. Well correction I can believe it because they are complete idiots. They treat the babies like toys, dress them up and play with them.
So another new bed.It’s not that long since they got a new bed. They have just GOT TO HAVE!!!!!!!!!
All the kids ever seem to do is glue their eyes to a screen of some sort. You never see them playing properly or reading a book. They will grow up as thick as the parents!

Reactions: 13
When are people going to realise babies don’t need shoes until they start walking, especially not ones that are five sizes too big, that child is just treated like a doll to dress up!

Reactions: 14
They cannot provide enough beds for their kids as we know most of them share, yet Sue and Noel have another new bed for themselves with a built in tv, and looking at their instagram, the kids are climbing all over it already. I've never known a family to buy so much unnecessary junk. Well apart from the Inghams. So in the last year they have bought
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
2 new ipads for James and Ellie
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
Renovated the top of the house
Decorated the lounge and got 3 new sofas
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
Ridiculous amount of Christmas presents
And they still buy more???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They cannot provide enough beds for their kids as we know most of them share, yet Sue and Noel have another new bed for themselves with a built in tv, and looking at their instagram, the kids are climbing all over it already. I've never known a family to buy so much unnecessary junk. Well apart from the Inghams. So in the last year they have bought
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
And their fanbase still spot the same old line that it’s ok cos they own a business that provides everything for them. How they can’t see that the vast bulk of their money comes from selling out their kids is a mystery 🤷‍♀️😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
Also a truckload of new Christmas decorations and lights and a Christmas tree for every kid's room (Lights plugged in and cords left trailing) Which lights were plugged right into the wall with no sign of a safety cut off.

That reminds me, have they bought smoke alarms? I bloody well hope so.

Reactions: 5
And their fanbase still spot the same old line that it’s ok cos they own a business that provides everything for them. How they can’t see that the vast bulk of their money comes from selling out their kids is a mystery 🤷‍♀️😆
remember the saying - Money doesn’t grow on trees, no it doesn’t because it grows in pie shops

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
And new oven for the shop

I’ve often wondered why they don’t move the pie making operation to a bigger site and upscale it. But now I’m convinced it’s because they have taken it as far as it can go and there just isn’t a huge market for their products, particularly at their price placement. So they’ll pump out the kids for as long as that brings in the mega bucks.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the channel 5 programme. How the hell can they afford to take that many people to Australia! They must be taking it in

Reactions: 8
They actually do have more money than sense. When are sue and noel ever going to have time to use that TV in their bed? I would have thought after putting all the kids to bed they'd be knackered. What could they possibly show off next?

Just watched the channel 5 programme. How the hell can they afford to take that many people to Australia! They must be taking it in
They always claim they only use that shop but there was that one comment from them that said something like isn't it obvious it's not just the shop that funds them. I still think one of the kids wrote that purely because it wasn't defensive in the least.

Reactions: 6
In an earlier post I said that I had read an article that they were churning out pies at a rate of 500 a day. What it actually said (because I happened to come across the article again) is that they had 500 orders in one week. So the pie shop obviously isn’t as lucrative as I thought. Which more shows that they are funding their lifestyle through their media channels and the pie shop is just a handy backup.
Plus it has the added bonus of giving the impression they actually “work hard for everything” 🙄

Reactions: 9
They will have got that bed with a tv so that the kids will be up their watching it. They will be out from under their feet. Excellent parenting once again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They also redid the boys room and got them new beds and got James some of those nano lights that were 140 or something stupid. Then tillie and max also got lights to go round their room. That doesn’t include the kids birthdays or Christmas where they was switches, Michael kors bag, jewellery, that Dyson hair wrap. Also sue seems to buy off Amazon a lot. She gets the craft stuff and then they got a lot of inflatables when they did that pool day thing.
Maybe they are money laundering in the magic pie shop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve often wondered why they don’t move the pie making operation to a bigger site and upscale it. But now I’m convinced it’s because they have taken it as far as it can go and there just isn’t a huge market for their products, particularly at their price placement. So they’ll pump out the kids for as long as that brings in the mega bucks.
Because if they earn too much they wont get all the benefits .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.