The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are people going to realise babies don’t need shoes until they start walking, especially not ones that are five sizes too big, that child is just treated like a doll to dress up!
Exactly! Family members who had children already said to me to put my toddler in shoes then they will walk 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Radfords are quiet on yt, sue is probably pregnant! 😂
I thought they have been really quiet too. Sue normally posts on Instagram saying we been busy but ones coming. Nothong for valentines,Nothing for mother day, nothing for sues birthday, no bedroom makeovers with the new wallpaper etc. I am sure they will release a new one soon. Probably for heidie birthday. I’m sure they will also have bought a lot of tat and get gifted a lot more. That’s why they posted it was nearly her 1st birthday so they can get more stuff gifted 😕
Also seen on tik tok that tillie is talking with fans. She’s 10 years old she shouldn’t be allowed on tik tok as it’s for age 13 and over. I bet sue and Noel don’t supervise so these fans she talking to could be anyone 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They cannot provide enough beds for their kids as we know most of them share, yet Sue and Noel have another new bed for themselves with a built in tv, and looking at their instagram, the kids are climbing all over it already. I've never known a family to buy so much unnecessary junk. Well apart from the Inghams. So in the last year they have bought
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
2 new ipads for James and Ellie
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
Renovated the top of the house
Decorated the lounge and got 3 new sofas
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
Ridiculous amount of Christmas presents
And they still buy more???
Wasn't there also new bunkbeds for Hallie and Phoebe?

Reactions: 2
I thought they have been really quiet too. Sue normally posts on Instagram saying we been busy but ones coming. Nothong for valentines,Nothing for mother day, nothing for sues birthday, no bedroom makeovers with the new wallpaper etc. I am sure they will release a new one soon. Probably for heidie birthday. I’m sure they will also have bought a lot of tat and get gifted a lot more. That’s why they posted it was nearly her 1st birthday so they can get more stuff gifted 😕
Also seen on tik tok that tillie is talking with fans. She’s 10 years old she shouldn’t be allowed on tik tok as it’s for age 13 and over. I bet sue and Noel don’t supervise so these fans she talking to could be anyone 😡
I don't have tiktok but would it let her make An account if it makes them under 13? She shouldn't be talking with fans under any circumstances, she could be talking to anyone, shows how much sue and noel watch them doesn't it. I'm surprised they didn't make a vlog about millies first mothers day, they vlogged valentines day and made a big fuss over millie in that one.

Reactions: 3
They cannot provide enough beds for their kids as we know most of them share, yet Sue and Noel have another new bed for themselves with a built in tv, and looking at their instagram, the kids are climbing all over it already. I've never known a family to buy so much unnecessary junk. Well apart from the Inghams. So in the last year they have bought
New dogs
5 new cars
Hot tub
Garden furniture
Built a bar
Pizza oven
Slush puppy maker
Artificial grass
4 new beds for the girls
2 new ipads for James and Ellie
New prams
Rabbits and hutch
New outdoor swing set
Renovated the top of the house
Decorated the lounge and got 3 new sofas
2 new dining room tables
14 dining chairs
New bed with built in tv
Ridiculous amount of Christmas presents
And they still buy more???
oh and also at least two new pushchairs one for Hair Dye and one for Motormouth Millie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't have tiktok but would it let her make An account if it makes them under 13? She shouldn't be talking with fans under any circumstances, she could be talking to anyone, shows how much sue and noel watch them doesn't it. I'm surprised they didn't make a vlog about millies first mothers day, they vlogged valentines day and made a big fuss over millie in that one.
Guessing she put a fake date of birth. Also just seen on Instagram that sue says they have been vlogging today and her inbox is full. 🤣🤣 I am really surprised they haven’t vlogged Mother’s Day and the renovations unless they have and they just haven’t put them out 🤷‍♀️

I don't have tiktok but would it let her make An account if it makes them under 13? She shouldn't be talking with fans under any circumstances, she could be talking to anyone, shows how much sue and noel watch them doesn't it.
You’re talking about people that pimp out their kids for cash without any consent. (How can a baby or child even understand consent?) And without wanting to drag over old ground, consent isn’t exactly Noel’s thing. I’m sure there are statistics for kids being groomed/abducted who are active on social media, particularly where they’re unmonitored.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What gets me is not the excessive amounts of crap they buy, but it's the lies of how they pay for it and the boastfulness. Most families in this country are struggling due to covid, people are losing jobs, homes, incomes and so on. Marcus Rashford has spent most of lockdown fighting for the rights of children so they get at least one decent meal a day, yet you get people like the Radford's, The Inghams and other vloggers who think it's ok to boast they bought a new car, a new hot tub, a new house and so on, plus youtube is their "job" so they essentially get paid for being home with a camera shoved in their faces. They don't have to worry about child care of where the next meal is coming from. I think at this particular time, they are just being insensitive. I remember a while back there was a comment on the Radford's post, a young girl felt suicidal and really low, instead of commenting back offering help or links to people who could help, Sue just put, oh well at least our vlogs are brightening you day. They have a platform to help but no, it's just all about me me me. The Radford's were moaning they had no income when Noel had covid but that didn't stop them spending. They are so grabby and unrelatable recently, and I think now they just vlog to show off their latest purchases.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
They must zoom through clothes, I don't think it was long ago that they bought loads of new ones, archie supposedly threw all the clothes all over the floor so they sorted through and have 3 full bin bags for charity. How long was archie unsupervised I wonder? To empty that many must have been a while 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.