The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Chloe has always been upstairs. Itā€™s Millie, jack and Daniel downstairs in the basement.
Now I'm confused, when they nearly got broken in to I'm sure millie woke chloe up who was on the same floor, two of the much older boys share a room don't they luke and Jack? It's hard to keep track in their house.

Reactions: 5
That tv in the bed isn't going to get broken is it? Bonnie was poking the screen with her fingers and Sue just stood and let it carry on.
Why did it take Ellie, Mouthy Millie, Ophelia and Sue to go collect a jet washer and curtains???? Then because Luke decided to wash the car, Ophelia was dumped on Ellie because Millie " I'm frightened I'm missing something" had to get involved the same as everytime they buy something new, Millie is straight in there. Honestly that girl annoys the crap out of me!!!! Very boastful vlog again. I can't believe their website has been closed for a month yet they are still behind on orders. If Noel is making 1000 pies a day, their pies are on average Ā£4 each, that's not a bad wage is it???

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure Chloe has always been upstairs, her "makeup room" (which i think was daniels old room) was in the basement. I'd be so annoyed if my lazy mum was letting my little siblings trash my room and jump on my bed like that while I was slaving away at work!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That tv in the bed isn't going to get broken is it? Bonnie was poking the screen with her fingers and Sue just stood and let it carry on.
Why did it take Ellie, Mouthy Millie, Ophelia and Sue to go collect a jet washer and curtains???? Then because Luke decided to wash the car, Ophelia was dumped on Ellie because Millie " I'm frightened I'm missing something" had to get involved the same as everytime they buy something new, Millie is straight in there. Honestly that girl annoys the crap out of me!!!! Very boastful vlog again. I can't believe their website has been closed for a month yet they are still behind on orders. If Noel is making 1000 pies a day, their pies are on average Ā£4 each, that's not a bad wage is it???
I've always wondered why they feel the need to cart half the family out for the smallest things. Even when millie was pregnant they took half the family to a scan knowing they were just going to sit in the car then go home. Their website has been closed for a month already? How far behind are they. When are all the house improvements going to stop, half probably wasn't needed, they seem to always be concentrating on new furniture or redoing a room for the hundredth time instead of spending time with the kids. I'm sure at the start it was only plastering and decorating that needed doing but that list just keeps having unneeded things added to it, the amount of tradespeople must be shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The whole flipping place is now grey - it looks like an institution šŸ˜‘šŸ˜‘ Unreal that they've had all new carpets again - surely the old ones just needed professionally cleaning?
Sue looks knackered. The tv in the bed will be trashed before the week is out, and seeing Noel lying in the place where the magic happens made my skin crawl šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I'm confused, when they nearly got broken in to I'm sure millie woke chloe up who was on the same floor, two of the much older boys share a room don't they luke and Jack? It's hard to keep track in their house.
I think she rang or texted her Iā€™m not sure. Or maybe Millie was in the girls room at the time as she did sometimes stay in Katieā€™s bed and Iā€™m guessing Katie was in her bed. Not 100% sure.

also they said they got all new furniture for the older girls room as well as decorating the other rooms with wallpaper, new bed and curtains for sue and Noel. A new jet washer, new carpets,everything being painted, roof still being done, new rabbit hutch, more tat for the bar. Then they were waiting on a mirror for the landing. Itā€™s all spend spend spend.
they Showed the 2 full skips I bet thatā€™s where those clothes ended Up not the charity shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a link to where they say Sue is a screamer during sex? I can't fathom how anyone could share that on tv šŸ˜¬

• Sick
  • Haha
I just watched the whole vlog (ads and all šŸ˜© - Iā€™m a nosy cow and wanted to see the finished renovations!) and one thing I really noticed having watched one all the way through for the first time is how desperate the kids are for attention. It seems they are all clamouring to talk to their mum and the only way they get any one-on-one interaction is when sheā€™s holding a camera.
Also considering they use all parts of their garden for play areas (and chilling), the fences are really quite low. If I had (lots of) young children that were playing in what is essentially the front garden, I would have a much higher fence/wall, maybe iron railings that would keep out prying eyes plus any threats of the kids being taken! I still find it incredibly bizarre that they are so blasƩ with the security of their children.

Reactions: 15
I'm actually fed up with all of their house improvements and boasting. I can't remember the last vlog that didn't include what needs to be ordered/replaced or what needs doing around the house. They seem to teach their kids that everything will get replaced or their rooms get redone quite regularly, but not to appreciate what they already have. Didn't the younger kids break the doll house not long after they got it. Just once I'd like to see them enjoying their kids company and not thinking about anything to do with new furniture/building or improvements and for millie to mind her own daughter, checking she gets strapped in safely, not used for tiktoks. It was nice seeing noel spending time with the kids on their show shame unnecessary house changes come first.

Reactions: 19
I'm actually fed up with all of their house improvements and boasting. I can't remember the last vlog that didn't include what needs to be ordered/replaced or what needs doing around the house. They seem to teach their kids that everything will get replaced or their rooms get redone quite regularly, but not to appreciate what they already have. Didn't the younger kids break the doll house not long after they got it. Just once I'd like to see them enjoying their kids company and not thinking about anything to do with new furniture/building or improvements and for millie to mind her own daughter, checking she gets strapped in safely, not used for tiktoks. It was nice seeing noel spending time with the kids on their show shame unnecessary house changes come first.
Wud be nice to see the kids playing with toys- they buy them the biggest load of toys at bdays & Xmas. Never see them pay with anything- no board games played, always on kitchen work tops ripping open the next freebie. They must be a nitemare at school.

remember the saying - Money doesnā€™t grow on trees, no it doesnā€™t because it grows in pie shops
And Instagram and You tube

Heidie turns 1 tomorrow. I expect she will have a mountain of presents from the family and gifts from companies. It will be the usual younger kids first in line to open her presents for her, sues usual lines oh look at that, that's nice isn't it šŸ™„ oh and the kids hyped up on cake.

Noticed as well that Sue was keen to emphasise the Karcher they bought was one of the cheaper models. After bragging about the million pound renovations on the house Iā€™m pretty sure you saving Ā£50 by buying a less expensive pressure washer doesnā€™t show any humility at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't the younger kids break the doll house not long after they got it.
That doll house wasnā€™t in the vlog in the girls room so itā€™s probably in the skip. Tillie also got a similar one the year before and she got an airplane or something this year. that was nowhere to be seen in her room either.

Reactions: 8
This bloody family really needs help! Itā€™s like a bloody mad house in there. Kids all over the house just doing as they please. No structure atall to the day. Why the hell did they all have to trail round the house when she was filming.ā€ Look at our nice very Grey house... I absolutely love it ā€œ. They have no taste and even less idea of decor. Bloody grey everywhere.
Those kids rooms are far too small for all those kids and as usual we wereā€ treatedā€ to a tour of ā€œ look what we have gotā€ in the wardrobes. Who bloody cares...stupid witch.
Money has definitely gone to their heads, the old bed was fine until they decided it was too big. Why the f..k buy it in the first place then?Just an excuse to get one with a tv in. They are so wasteful itā€™s disgusting. I wonder who was getting the old bed, I certainly wouldnā€™t want one they had been ā€œ at itā€ in. Ugh.......foul.
So they now have a jet wash.... Whoopie da, nothing exclusive there love.The kids leaning over that fence looked like bloody raggers, so unkempt.
If sheā€™s said itā€™s Hairdieā€™s birthday once she must have said it 50 times. She is so so repetitive with everything she says. Good luck (not) cleaning up that garden. Idiot using a dustpan and brush. I nearly wet myself.
Self indulgent morons to say the least.

This bloody family really needs help! Itā€™s like a bloody mad house in there. Kids all over the house just doing as they please. No structure atall to the day. Why the hell did they all have to trail round the house when she was filming.ā€ Look at our nice very Grey house... I absolutely love it ā€œ. They have no taste and even less idea of decor. Bloody grey everywhere.
Those kids rooms are far too small for all those kids and as usual we wereā€ treatedā€ to a tour of ā€œ look what we have gotā€ in the wardrobes. Who bloody cares...stupid witch.
Money has definitely gone to their heads, the old bed was fine until they decided it was too big. Why the f..k buy it in the first place then?Just an excuse to get one with a tv in. They are so wasteful itā€™s disgusting. I wonder who was getting the old bed, I certainly wouldnā€™t want one they had been ā€œ at itā€ in. Ugh.......foul.
So they now have a jet wash.... Whoopie da, nothing exclusive there love.The kids leaning over that fence looked like bloody raggers, so unkempt.
If sheā€™s said itā€™s Hairdieā€™s birthday once she must have said it 50 times. She is so so repetitive with everything she says. Good luck (not) cleaning up that garden. Idiot using a dustpan and brush. I nearly wet myself.
Self indulgent morons to say the least.
The amount of times heidies birthday is mentioned shows that they are after freebies for her. This family has gone tone deaf especially during the pandemic, suddenly showing off all the expensive new things they have either bought or been gifted, can they not see how wrong that is? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
One thing I did notice in the vlog was when Archie was crying as he couldnā€™t get in a drawer or something. Sue ignored him and waffled to the camera but Katie went over bent down to his level and said if you canā€™t get into it then ask or something along those lines. She was really patient and kind teaching him whereas sue couldnā€™t care less.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watching the latest vlog... Sue wants to move her dressing table thing as its blocking the light...

Think that massive TV bed thing is gonna block more - surely you'd wanna lie on your bed and enjoy the sunshine šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.