The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a just turned 14 year old son who absolutely hates me or anyone else going into his room. My point is how come none of the teens mind sue just going into their rooms filming for all to see? Even opening their wardrobes and drawers! Is nothing sacred? Just wondering, unless it's my teen who's the strange one!! 🥴

Reactions: 16
I have a just turned 14 year old son who absolutely hates me or anyone else going into his room. My point is how come none of the teens mind sue just going into their rooms filming for all to see? Even opening their wardrobes and drawers! Is nothing sacred? Just wondering, unless it's my teen who's the strange one!! 🥴
The kids won’t be bothered because the £ signs will be in front of their eyes. More designer gear and chavvy tat for them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was the same at that age. There is no privacy in their house at all. I wonder if Millie had to try hide a pregnancy test before she told her mum because that would of been hard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, I'm just older than Daniel but even as a teen I would have hated anyone doing that, how can sue be sure someone isn't changing or something if she just wanders around the house through all floors? Do they tell everyone they will be vlogging in advance?

Reactions: 12
Sophie said that narlah was coming home tomorrow and I seen a post yesterday where she was cuddling it and said she looked like her mum. Then today she post a pic of narlah with the Easter bunny that visited the radfords and it’s outside their house. Could narlah actually be bluebells puppy?

Reactions: 3
Sophie said that narlah was coming home tomorrow and I seen a post yesterday where she was cuddling it and said she looked like her mum. Then today she post a pic of narlah with the Easter bunny that visited the radfords and it’s outside their house. Could narlah actually be bluebells puppy?
We absolutely would have heard about it if they were breeding puppies!

And no Sue, please do not get any ideas!

Reactions: 6
We absolutely would have heard about it if they were breeding puppies!

And no Sue, please do not get any ideas!
I’m sure it’s ivys as I decided to take a look at some of Sophie’s photos and this is the radfords couch with the yellow cushions. See a screenshot from the radfords Instagram that showed the trailer.
So now they are breeding dogs and selling them off I bet that’s another reason they are no vlogging so no one sees.
They was 7 - 8 puppies in the video on Sophie’s instagram so at 2000 each or more I’m not surprised as people are willing to pay that. Although Sophie prob hasn’t paid full price. With 3 frenchies they can breed it’s just another way they can make money.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I didn't even think of that with the puppies! They will definitely get loads if they are breeding them. I have been looking into a puppy and starting price for any type of dog seems to be £2000 upwards

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As much as they annoy me I think that last bit is a little bit harsh saying he doesn't deserve to have kids.
They can't look after one never mind 22 you seen have miss behaved they are they can't control them so no one two kids yes 22 no

Just seen the latest vlog. Those poor kids. It's obviously very well-rehearsed, I wonder if Millie stands behind the camera with cue cards to prompt Sue? Although that obviously doesn't work very well because she forgot the wallpaper shop's name.

The older girls' hair is just all greasy rats' tails - yuk. Yet Sue is cooing over Bonnie's curls.

Reactions: 3
They can't look after one never mind 22 you seen have miss behaved they are they can't control them so no one two kids yes 22 no
Yeah that may be true but it's still a bit far saying he doesn't deserve kids. But that's your opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If they are breeding dogs (still think it's a big if myself, but happy to be proved wrong) they are even more disgusting human beings than I thought.

I still don't think Sue could keep something like that to herself though. They will have documented the whole process. But we do know their greed knows no bounds so as I said I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Reactions: 10
If you look at sophies Instagram post yesterday it looks like she's standing with her new puppy in her mums garden

Reactions: 2
So the windows are on restriction catches I bet there are NO actual locks.

sue looks quite thick round the waist while she was at argos.
she keeps smirking 😏 I think there's a reason they aren't moving Heidie's cot.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So the windows are on restriction catches I bet there are NO actual locks.

sue looks quite thick round the waist while she was at argos.
she keeps smirking 😏 I think there's a reason they aren't moving Heidie's cot.
In the politiest way, I hope she's not wouldn't be fair on anyone.

She just posted on Instagram that’s it’s gonna be emotional tomorrow as their last baby will be 1.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.