The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes based in Kendal too..... pretty sure that's where Sue and Noel both grew up and their families still live there. Kendal is only about 40 minutes from where they live now too so it's obvious she's heard of them before. I'm pretty sure they have shared one of her statuses a few years ago too saying a similar thing? I could be wrong through
Yes its where they grew up and Sue's mum still lives there, not sure about Noel's side of the family! If the psychic has watched either their blogs or the and counting she'd recognise Sue's mum without a doubt either in town or on Facebook.

Her predictions are more of a show review than a reading 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So now Millie is begging for a mirror for the landing wall. “ Does anybody know where we can get a mirror for here”. Try a shop when they open you stupid mare. Your knees must be really sore from creeping.
The money they waste on chavvy tat they could have a custom made mirror to fit.
Awfeelya is dressed up in a gifted chavvy outfit with shoes that are about 10 sizes too big. She looks like she should be in a circus. She’s just like a dress up doll.
I’ve noticed recently Awfeelya is definitely morphing more into a Radford. Poor thing.
You mean with that pale hungry look and an eye on each side of her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes its where they grew up and Sue's mum still lives there, not sure about Noel's side of the family! If the psychic has watched either their blogs or the and counting she'd recognise Sue's mum without a doubt either in town or on Facebook.

Her predictions are more of a show review than a reading 🤣🤣
Exactly. Its not like Kendal is a massive place, everyone knows everyone 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm still guessing they aren't fully finished with babies. How can they be? Its their income

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Sophies insta story about a message from 'the other side' about her grandad? Says a pregnancy next year 😂 doesn't say who though...but let's be fair, guessing one of the many radfords getting preggers and moving house, passing a driving test (when there is so many of the age to..) is pretty simple stuff to predict 😂
Biggest load of tit I’ve ever read!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a thought. We still don’t know what’s happened to the rabbits and they are not for telling anybody. Maybe Sophie’s husband did a runner with them.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before buying really expensive cars and doing the garden up they wanna sort the state of the inside of the house! I was shocked in some of the scenes in the programme. Loads of black mould on the stairs and young kids walking up and down them. It’s not a home it’s more like a fight club with all the kids screaming, shouting and fighting. Sort the basics out before buying tit! Teach your kids to look after each other and their surroundings. There is no way these kids have a fulfilled life with hobbies, friends over for tea etc. I have 2 children and both me and my hubby are somewhere most evenings of the week (pre covid obvs) with after school sports / activities, being taxi drivers for the kids, helping with homework , keeping on top of the house work , both working etc it’s exhausting but it’s normal life that most people have. They’re not raising a family it’s just a baby making process for the next cheque 🤢

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210329-002205_Instagram.jpg

Saw this on a confessions page for the duggars. The comments are interesting, plenty pointing out the age difference.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a thought. We still don’t know what’s happened to the rabbits and they are not for telling anybody. Maybe Sophie’s husband did a runner with them.😂
The rabbits are in hiding with Mrs Hinch's fish.🐇🐟🐠🐇😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Stacey cat 🐈
I just started to follow Stacey because I wanted to see her new house (I’m nosy like that 😂) and she mentioned on one of her stories that she left the cat because her old neighbours loved it and treated it like their own. She felt it would be mean hearted to remove him from his familiar surroundings 😊
To be fair though I like Stacey so I’m not going to be a dick about her 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just started to follow Stacey because I wanted to see her new house (I’m nosy like that 😂) and she mentioned on one of her stories that she left the cat because her old neighbours loved it and treated it like their own. She felt it would be mean hearted to remove him from his familiar surroundings 😊
To be fair though I like Stacey so I’m not going to be a dick about her 🤣
She’d already dumped it with them when she got her new puppy 😡

• Sick
Wonder if Noel has added rabbit and fish pie lately to the pie shop
Maybe someone should ask can he do a rabbit pie. what did he use in pie when they went to Australia.? Have to say the other family were pretty rude to the cashfords , maybe they just used them for the media attention or they were told about Noel .

Maybe someone should ask can he do a rabbit pie. what did he use in pie when they went to Australia.? Have to say the other family were pretty rude to the cashfords , maybe they just used them for the media attention or they were told about Noel .
Noel and his swimmers that get ya pregnant just by looking at him lol they never have any time to there selfs but get plenty of time for a quick baby making session that’s if they all Noels ( window cleaner milk man post man etc) they both adopted imagine there real mum turned up n it came out Noel was her older brother 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
To be fair to Stacey our cat adopted our neighbour, they did encourage her and when we moved they asked if she could stay, she hated our other 2 cats, but I did miss her.

Reactions: 3
Wonder how long it will be until sue wants another Frenchie even tho she has 3. I am guessing once Sophie brings narlah home she will then be all jealous and like I need a new one 😕

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.