The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've just seen an article on Facebook by the scum paper, and the headline is 'How mum of 22, sue radford lives a millionaire lifestyle...' with the sheep commenting how it's sheer hard work etc...I actually think highlighting the lifestyle they are portraying will eventually stop people liking them. People hate to see others doing better than them in life. With no more babies (I don't believe this), what will the attraction be? Their time is coming to an end...

Reactions: 16
Hard work? Sue just sits and chills all day and Millie just sits begging for more tat to dress her baby up like she is a doll. What would they do if they had to work as we all know the magic pie shop doesn’t fund their lifestyle. Many families they can’t afford for one of the parents to be at home.

Reactions: 17
Hard work? Sue just sits and chills all day and Millie just sits begging for more tat to dress her baby up like she is a doll. What would they do if they had to work as we all know the magic pie shop doesn’t fund their lifestyle. Many families they can’t afford for one of the parents to be at home.
👏 I work full time as a nurse, and my partner works too. We have 3 kids, we can only "dream" of the life the Radfrauds have! We struggle each month. I really used to like them before fame went to their heads. Now they would sell their granny if it meant being on TV, getting tit loads a chavvy cheap tat!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This really grinds my gears! For anyone that watches any of their very early shows they will know that the only reason they managed to keep afloat was through topping up their pie shop income with Tax Credits! Even then they were probably scamming the system but at least they appeared to be a normal family (apart from the 15 kids obviously). Now they pump out kids like rabbits, live off YouTube and Instagram earnings and claim they are in that position because they both work so hard. How much over the years have they taken in benefits just to be in the position of being able to feed and clothe their 15 kids. That’s before we add up how much she’s cost the NHS in maternity services, and the education system.

Reactions: 10
This really grinds my gears! For anyone that watches any of their very early shows they will know that the only reason they managed to keep afloat was through topping up their pie shop income with Tax Credits! Even then they were probably scamming the system but at least they appeared to be a normal family (apart from the 15 kids obviously). Now they pump out kids like rabbits, live off YouTube and Instagram earnings and claim they are in that position because they both work so hard. How much over the years have they taken in benefits just to be in the position of being able to feed and clothe their 15 kids. That’s before we add up how much she’s cost the NHS in maternity services, and the education system.
Disgusting people, all Flappy Fanny has ever done is breed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean to begin with they were mildly interesting as it was an insight into how an ordinary family with multiple children function. The crazy dinner times and stretching shopping money was relatable albeit on a small scale..but now they’re very over exposed and clearly live a affluent lifestyle off the back of having several kids and and exploiting them essentially.
I think their ‘fans’ will lose interest now they’re nothing like them and as the children grow and there are fewer, the media attention will also wane.

Reactions: 15
It would appear that Mouthy Millie only dresses Awfeelya up in chavvy tatt clothes for photos. Why would she take her out in something that she would go to bed in as in the latest Insta. Also why give Bonnie such a big ice cream at two years old. Ridiculous. They really are idiots. Mind you that would probably be her tea knowing that lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When they were first around they were ok. Sue wasnt that much of a (insert here).
But after Florida and Australia they changed.

Reactions: 7
When they were first around they were ok. Sue wasnt that much of a (insert here).
But after Florida and Australia they changed.
A TV company paying for you and your (insert big number 😆) kids was enough to make them think they’d hit the big time. Left behind their old life for all the promises. You know the saying: the higher you are, the harder you fall.

Sophie wondering why her dog was sick...yet is mopping with the dog attacking it with her mouth. Does she not realise that any antibacs or floor cleaners are harmful to dogs? SMH.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
👏 I work full time as a nurse, and my partner works too. We have 3 kids, we can only "dream" of the life the Radfrauds have! We struggle each month. I really used to like them before fame went to their heads. Now they would sell their granny if it meant being on TV, getting tit loads a chavvy cheap tat!
Their life is shallow and insincere and their lifestyle false and meaningless...it won't last but even if it did what kind of a family will they have 'reared'?....so very sad 🙄😔....

Reactions: 6
Their life is shallow and insincere and their lifestyle false and meaningless...it won't last but even if it did what kind of a family will they have 'reared'?....so very sad 🙄😔....
I used to quite like the Radfords when I started watching their vlogs - they seemed decent and relatively normal for having so many kids, but it's when you start looking at things more closely, you realise how awful that they are.

Reactions: 14
Sues posted the frenchies of instagram again trying to make it a thing. Poor Lola always gets left out. Also it would seem the pie shop is back open. Hasn’t it been closed for most of the year? Sarah the chocolate woman posted about it and sue shared. They seem to have an obsession with each other’s company. How can they say that the pie company is their only income when it’s been shut for at least a month and a half?

Reactions: 4
Sues posted the frenchies of instagram again trying to make it a thing. Poor Lola always gets left out. Also it would seem the pie shop is back open. Hasn’t it been closed for most of the year? Sarah the chocolate woman posted about it and sue shared. They seem to have an obsession with each other’s company. How can they say that the pie company is their only income when it’s been shut for at least a month and a half?
Because no one (except us on here!) calls them out! All the posts from the papers fawn over them (obviously good for clicks) and their fan base are thick as tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.