The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I got this right? They have stair gates for the puppies downstairs but not for their young children upstairs? I didn't see any on the bedrooms.nor the top of the stairs. Any of the younger kids could just get up in the night or even late night before parents have gone to bed, and decide to go downstairs (especially if they can't find their parents in their room) and tumble down? Hmmm mixed up priorities it seems.

Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong but I thought one of the first purchases when you put a child in their own room was a safety gate to stop them being able to get near the stairs. Surely at least Bonnie needs one.

surely a mother who has had so many kids would do this automatically. I expected to see one on the stairs at least if not one on the girls bedroom door too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have I got this right? They have stair gates for the puppies downstairs but not for their young children upstairs? I didn't see any on the bedrooms.nor the top of the stairs. Any of the younger kids could just get up in the night or even late night before parents have gone to bed, and decide to go downstairs (especially if they can't find their parents in their room) and tumble down? Hmmm mixed up priorities it seems.

Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong but I thought one of the first purchases when you put a child in their own room was a safety gate to stop them being able to get near the stairs. Surely at least Bonnie needs one.

surely a mother who has had so many kids would do this automatically. I expected to see one on the stairs at least if not one on the girls bedroom door too.
They are hardly likely to put a stair gate up at the bedroom door for Bonnie when they allow her to climb and walk on the kitchen island and the dining table. Terrible parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m no dog expert but I imagine a bug or disease with that many dogs spreads like a bug among kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
We should message Sophie and suggest the "bad breeder" covers all the vet fees 🤭😂😂🙈

She's fully denying it's parvo but she's had messages saying the pavements around Morecombe are rife with it at the moment.

Just shows how thick she is. Saying it can't be because she hasn't walked her yet.

Parvo can be carried in on shoes ! You don't have to walk your dog to get it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course the Radfords have brand new soft play, that's because the Inghams have just bought loads of it for their Sons second birthday and they both copy each other all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s so sad about the pup. I wouldn’t ever wish harm on an animal, but I do hope if all the puppies get unwell that the buyers bring them back and demand a refund. It will stop the selfish greedy idiots breeding again I’m sure.

Reactions: 11
We should message Sophie and suggest the "bad breeder" covers all the vet fees 🤭😂😂🙈

She's fully denying it's parvo but she's had messages saying the pavements around Morecombe are rife with it at the moment.

Just shows how thick she is. Saying it can't be because she hasn't walked her yet.

Parvo can be carried in on shoes ! You don't have to walk your dog to get it
Surely she should let the vets determine if its parvo or not before fully denying it? Hopefully the puppy will have all the essential vaccinations before sophie decides to walk her.

How do you know all the names and faces? I wouldn't have a clue!
I’ve always been good at remembered names and faces even if I just met you once 🤪

I bet they haven’t taken their dogs or the remaining puppies to be checked just in case and I get Sophie didn’t take her other dog. They could have passed it on and they not sick with it yet.

Reactions: 4
They are hardly likely to put a stair gate up at the bedroom door for Bonnie when they allow her to climb and walk on the kitchen island and the dining table. Terrible parenting.

I also mentioned the lack of stair gates on the top floor too the other day shocking when you think jts all the little ones up theRe, sue was vlogging recently and heidie was sat on the floor in one if the top floor bedrooms sue was too busy filming to have noticed if she crawled away towards the stairs ....bonnie send to have alot of bumps and bruises i know all youngsters can easily trip and be clumsy etc but bonnie does seem to have alot

Surely she should let the vets determine if its parvo or not before fully denying it? Hopefully the puppy will have all the essential vaccinations before sophie decides to walk her.

I think parvo is hugely contagious and can easily be carried into your home and garden on shoes, pram wheels car tyres etc puppy doesn't need to have been out to catch it, I've spent many years doing homechecks for dog rescues and done some fostering in rescues if they transport a pup or un vaccinated adult dog who contracts parvo all bedding blankets etc used to transport that dog has to be binned car disinfected there's a special type of disinfectant they have to use I think they then couldn't transport anymore unvaccinated dogs in that car fir sometime after, I think parvo can ,live in the soil for a long time after fosterers who had cared for a parvo case then couldn't take in any un vaccinated dogs for a certain amount of time after too, parvo is a horrendous disease and sadly even nowadays some pups dont survive it hoping all the pups will be ok and it isn't parvo

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She said the vet said it isn't but she's never going to admit it.
Someone said to her that they've stopped walking their dogs around some areas of Morecombe because its so bad

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Pups should of had a well check when microchipped as regardless if this is one litter or 10 Sue is a breeder and it’s law plus not all breeders vaccinate as it’s easier for the owner to do, so by 12 weeks they should be allowed out for walks
didn’t know that Morecombe was rife with parvo though That’s bad but bugs can be picked up too from anywhere

as for stair gates I still have mine up as I have visiting grandkids and pets as it’s for all of them more the humans as by Christ they can move 😝

Reactions: 4
I also mentioned the lack of stair gates on the top floor too the other day shocking when you think jts all the little ones up theRe, sue was vlogging recently and heidie was sat on the floor in one if the top floor bedrooms sue was too busy filming to have noticed if she crawled away towards the stairs ....bonnie send to have alot of bumps and bruises i know all youngsters can easily trip and be clumsy etc but bonnie does seem to have alot

I think parvo is hugely contagious and can easily be carried into your home and garden on shoes, pram wheels car tyres etc puppy doesn't need to have been out to catch it, I've spent many years doing homechecks for dog rescues and done some fostering in rescues if they transport a pup or un vaccinated adult dog who contracts parvo all bedding blankets etc used to transport that dog has to be binned car disinfected there's a special type of disinfectant they have to use I think they then couldn't transport anymore unvaccinated dogs in that car fir sometime after, I think parvo can ,live in the soil for a long time after fosterers who had cared for a parvo case then couldn't take in any un vaccinated dogs for a certain amount of time after too, parvo is a horrendous disease and sadly even nowadays some pups dont survive it hoping all the pups will be ok and it isn't parvo
I unfortunately lost my puppy to parvo, we only had her a week 😢 She was such a gorgeous little thing, it was horrible to see her suffer like that. It took us ages to get over it. The breeder just didn't want to know just said all the others we're fine but how was I to know any different. As much as I hate the greedy Radfords for turning their house into a mini puppy farm I hope the pups are OK.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just saw this on Facebook ❤
Lucy's law is now active. Anyone who lets their cat/dog have litters make sure you register with the tax man. No more making money off your poor fur babies.Better still get them neutered/spayed & get a proper job. There are enough cats/dogs in the world.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been watching a few of their vlogs in the background while WFH and I really think Ellie is so sweet. She seems to have such a great bond with Heidie, it’s lovely to see. Also noticed the same with Katie and Archie, they’re together quite a lot as well!

Reactions: 6
As the Radfords are massive LFC supporters I would expect a post from them today being a sad day.

#JFT96

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.