The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually want to know who the ringleader is in all this with noel working, can't see it being him, sue I would hope not with all the kids and mountain of housework to do, who's idea might it have been?
I don't doubt it is Sue because she's that daft, I don't doubt Millie either as all they will see is money. They will probably encourage Sophie to breed hers too. How they gonna hide this in the vlogs????? Plus with so many kids to look after, a house to run, how do they have time for silly things like this? No experience no license, I hope someone busts their arse for this. Selfish uneducated idiots, these are lives you are playing with, not bloody toys.

Instant block lol
Yeah cos they can't take critism. I don't get why they think they are so wonderful and why people think they are amazing.

Reactions: 11
Once again showing all Easter eggs off as usual plus more chocolate looks like it’s from that Sarah’s creations so probably gifted. What I find funny is they get Chris and Sophie one. Even sue and Noel have one. They is also one for Ophelia this year what about your other 5 grandchildren?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Once again showing all Easter eggs off as usual plus more chocolate looks like it’s from that Sarah’s creations so probably gifted. What I find funny is they get Chris and Sophie one. Even sue and Noel have one. They is also one for Ophelia this year what about your other 5 grandchildren?
I find it disgusting that their showing off again, this year everyone has raided the shops meaning some people might not even get one egg, it's not the most important thing but after the year we have had everyone deserves a treat, but as long as the radford are up to their ears in treats 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
A friend of mine just got a rescue dog all the way from Romania. There’s dogs out there really in need of another home. But I guess equally there are also greedy bastards like the Radfords on the go 😩 It’s really, really sad. Those money grabbing chavs should be ashamed making money out of animals

Has she addressed any of this on social media yet? I’m guessing not! 😡😡
I find it disgusting that their showing off again, this year everyone has raided the shops meaning some people might not even get one egg, it's not the most important thing but after the year we have had everyone deserves a treat, but as long as the radford are up to their ears in treats 🙄
Scum.

Reactions: 8
The balloon company is a local one to them, think they gave them christmas balloons?
On the balloon IG they've got Millie's baby shower balloons on there and what I think is Katie's 18th balloons too.

Along with them always promoting that takeaway.... I honestly don't think they'll have much sway over the residents of Morecambe to actually help any business once theyve either paid them to advertise or given them 21 copies of a gift 🤣
I'm a balloon decorator by trade, there is no way during a pandemic I would go into a house of 20 people to hang a balloon garland, no way. I have turned down so much work from people wanting us to go in their houses to set balloons up. The balloon company is bragging all over insta that they did the balloons. The tassels on the ceiling balloons for a baby are way to long, that ribbon can go round that child's neck in seconds, so actually the balloon company is at fault or untrained because you get taught during training how long a ceiling balloon ribbon should be due to safety. I'm pretty sure Heidie got that ball pit for Christmas, and if Bonnie had one already, why buy another? Stupid wasteful people.

Reactions: 21
If they haven’t seen the poverty this last year has bought, people relying on go fund me campaigns just to keep the roof over their heads I don't know how to explain just how bleeping gross it is to see this family bragging about their wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just looking at their instagram, how did they get personalised Thornton's eggs? I thought Thornton's has shut down?

Reactions: 9
To me this is proof it's gifted, as all their kids are listed all over social media in age order. Any company would be afraid to leave anyone out, regardless of age no matter how stupid it looks as their eldest in in his 30s and many of the older ones well into their 20s now.

As the only grandchild plastered all over social media, they'd be wary not to leave Ophelia out too. Probably don't even know they have other grandkids, let alone their names.

IF they were purchased (massive if) they probably did buy for the other grandchildren too (surely even the Radfords aren't that heartless!) but the decision to only include Ophelia's in the photo just shows how they consider her to be part of the Radford brand and the others not 😥

However they justify/excuse it it's disgustingly unequal treatment, but I expect nothing less from them.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if they will do the annual Easter egg hunt in the garden with more chocolate and sugar.

Reactions: 2
Sarah is an even bigger twit then them. I used to love her, supported her from when she was tiny and then she set up a go fund me to help through Covid. People donated, she carried on raking it in through chocolate as everyone was at home and definitely sold more than ever before 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
It’s blindingly obvious to anyone that the reason they’ve got 3 girl dogs is so they can breed them. All that bullshit about how much they love dogs, they’re just money earners like their children. Happy Easter everyone and forgive me for saying this, but please let this be the year they get found out for the frauds they are and disappear into oblivion.

Oh and if someone manages to get something up one of their social pages about the dogs, please do a screenshot so we can all feel the joy of their frantic embarrassment 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I normally lurk in this thread but actually fuming to read they can no longer breed children so they’re moving on to puppies, makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a link to where they say Sue is a screamer during sex? I can't fathom how anyone could share that on tv 😬
I know right, if my husband shared such personal info about me to the whole world i would be devastated and so very angry 🤨

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine just got a rescue dog all the way from Romania. There’s dogs out there really in need of another home. But I guess equally there are also greedy bastards like the Radfords on the go 😩 It’s really, really sad. Those money grabbing chavs should be ashamed making money out of animals

Has she addressed any of this on social media yet? I’m guessing not! 😡😡
Exactly, if I was getting a dog it would be a rescue, no way would I buy from a greedy breeder.

Reactions: 5
They are honestly scum of the earth, such greedy entitled toxic people and they’re raising 22 children to be the same.
The care system failed Sue and now the care system are failing her children by not intervening.
I just hope the rscpa can do something about this puppy situation because you know they will overbreed those dogs and sell unwell deformed puppies for £££

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 513605

Guys i’m going to the doctors about my jealously problem it seriously is so bad that i’m so jealous of a family that take free stuff and pop out kids every year. Please send your prayers 🤣

oh yes i got a block too 🤣
To them anyone who doesn't praise them is automatically jealous, she is telling you to get the jealousy problem checked when they need to get their attitudes checked, the fact that Sophie asked if there was a problem with it is massively concerning!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are honestly scum of the earth, such greedy entitled toxic people and they’re raising 22 children to be the same.
The care system failed Sue and now the care system are failing her children by not intervening.
I just hope the rscpa can do something about this puppy situation because you know they will overbreed those dogs and sell unwell deformed puppies for £££
It sounds awful but in a way I hope they do sell a sickly pup! It may be their downfall eventually. They’re utter tramps. Even money can’t buy them class.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.