The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The usual jealousy accusations to anyone that dares to speak out against this irresponsible family!
I hope they’re not going to use those little dogs as perpetual breeding machines.
They really are perverse.
Of course they are, how do you think they will afford the big Australia holidays

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately I don’t think that this is bluebells first litter, the picture of bluebell sue posted on pets4homes is the same picture she posted on insta in June 2020. Look at the dogs nipples sticking out!!! I reckon she had a litter last year too. Just makes me sick that frenchies can’t even breed properly, most of them have to be artificially inseminated and have C-sections because of their hips and large heads. Just because sue can have a baby every year doesn’t mean that these dogs can have a litter every year....
I was disgusted at the idea of them doing it once, when Bluebell is under 2 years old. The idea that they could have already done it once before, when she was only around a year old, AND have done it again less than a year later, is utterly utterly vile.

The fact they're so secretive about it makes it worse as it just shows even they know it's wrong. They are supposed to be family pets. To treat them as a business, a nice little side earner, is absolutely despicable, especially when they make out they love Frenchies so much they simply had to get a 3rd. No Sue, you saw more pound signs. Notice all 3 of their Frenchie girls have distinctly different colouring too. That won't be a coincidence if they're bought to breed.

And if they have bred Bluebell more than once already, you can pretty much guarantee Ivy has had puppies already too as they're a similar age.

And yet they STILL pretend to their adoring fans that their only income is the magic pie shop. Lie shop is more appropriate!

Before this I just disliked them for the lies they tell, now I absolutely despise them. What absolute scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course they are, how do you think they will afford the big Australia holidays
Poor little dogs.
Can’t say I’m surprised though, this scummy family are just the types to do something so irresponsible.
I despise them.

• Heart
I say this as someone who is clearly not a Radford fan at all - there's absolutely nothing wrong with Heidie's size. Babies come in all shapes and sizes.

I can criticise the Radfords for many things but I don't see the point in picking over the size of a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The poor older dog too (is it a collie), its not loved as a family pet and certainly will be forgotten about now the others are money spinners

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just had a thought. What’s happened to the Teepees they were gifted? They must have been relegated to the skip like a hell of a lot more things.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What do you bet in one of the next vlogs the puppies will be mentioned?
she mentioned in the instagram comments on the egg pic they she ordered eggs for Maisie and Jacob but they have taken longer to come. I bet they didn’t get any for Nicole’s boys
More evidence of them being gifted then I'd say. If she ordered them all together it would be far too much of a coincidence that ones undelivered just happened to be her grandchildren rather than her own kids. These were gifted and they ordered extras.

I highly doubt they will order Nicole's older boys anything, they clearly don't consider them to grandchildren.

Yes, the pups will no doubt magically appear now in a defiant act to 'prove' they weren't hiding them. They're so transparent!

Have we finally found out where all this extra money burning a hole in their pockets,has come from? These poor puppies? And why has she been so quiet re this?

The new picture of heidie and Ophelia , Ophelia looks so much bigger I wonder if Heidi is under weight as she doesn’t seem to eat proper meals yet
Wonder if this is Sue's sick way of keeping Heidi baby like and small as she can't have anymore? 😡

Reactions: 7
Have we finally found out where all this extra money burning a hole in their pockets,has come from? These poor puppies? And why has she been so quiet re this?
No doubt now it’s all come out they’ll be releasing a statement where they come over all holier than thou saying that they kept quiet about it because they didn’t want people just buying the puppies because they were associated with the Radfords.
As if they really are (pardon the pun) the dogs bollocks.
The arrogance emanating from them is as bad as the entitlement!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope they haven’t or won’t breed ivy as whenever I see her in the vlogs she always seems to be heavy breathing and seems to me like she has some breathing issues. I could be wrong but what if she does have some health issues these will be passed into the pups. I do fear for the dogs been bred. My aunties old dog got out and got caught before they had chance to spay her and she ended up having 14 puppies. 9 survived and it nearly killed her. She wasn’t the same and died a few years later. She also rejected the pups as she was so ill so we hand fed and reared them and it wasn’t easy. One of the puppies actually died around 5 weeks old. We still don’t know what it just happened and it was so traumatic. The other 4 died during birth and a couple of hours later and that was also traumatic. I can’t imagine the radfords trying to deal with anything like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I bet they’ll saying something like ‘didn’t say anything about the puppies as we didn’t want them to be stolen’ with all the dog thefts happening.
Just another excuse they’ll use with being caught out

Reactions: 15
I bet they’ll saying something like ‘didn’t say anything about the puppies as we didn’t want them to be stolen’ with all the dog thefts happening.
But they're perfectly fine with weirdos knowing where those children live? Ok then Sue 😡🙄

Reactions: 13
If they didn't want anyone finding out the they should have told Sophie not to say anything, technically she let it out the bag.

• Heart
Don’t mind showing their kids all the time on vlogs, social media and that telly programme though!
They’d love to be broadcasting that they have puppies if it meant more chance of a sale, but they know that many people recognise the cruelty involved in dog breeding and won’t want the negative publicity.

Reactions: 10
Don’t mind showing their kids all the time on vlogs, social media and that telly programme though!
They’d love to be broadcasting that they have puppies if it meant more chance of a sale, but they know that many people recognise the cruelty involved in dog breeding and won’t want the negative publicity.
Exactly

Now they'll have to admit the puppies which will make them a VERY high target for crime

Reactions: 10
Exactly

Now they'll have to admit the puppies which will make them a VERY high target for crime
Hopefully it will make them think twice about breeding them.
What am I saying? The Radfords are incapable of thinking once, never mind twice!

• Haha
If they tell everyone they will be in hot water and if they don't they will be in even hotter water they can't win either way.

If they didn't want anyone finding out the they should have told Sophie not to say anything, technically she let it out the bag.
Who let the dogs out?! 🤣🤣

But its true, she shouldnt have posted that picture of it with the bunny costume in it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.