The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids must go to bed absoloutely hyper every night. No quiet time after a bath reading a story and winding down. Filled up every day with excess sugar , today from that humongous ridiculous cake. I doubt the kids even know who Jemima Puddleduck is. It’s usually hot chocolate as well before bed, another sugar fix. She’s proud she’s still feeding Hairdie. If the kid was on three decent meals a day she wouldn’t be hanging onto you half the day. Moron.

Reactions: 12
Those kids must go to bed absoloutely hyper every night. No quiet time after a bath reading a story and winding down. Filled up every day with excess sugar , today from that humongous ridiculous cake. I doubt the kids even know who Jemima Puddleduck is. It’s usually hot chocolate as well before bed, another sugar fix. She’s proud she’s still feeding Hairdie. If the kid was on three decent meals a day she wouldn’t be hanging onto you half the day. Moron.
Didn't sue make a big deal about stopping bf heidie months ago? Does she eat anything other than baby rice?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When I watched the latest vlog I could see a difference in Sue, I wasn’t sure if it was just because they hadn’t vlogged in a while, but she seemed really upbeat and positive, I expected her to be the opposite with Heidie turning 1 and officially no longer a baby. But this explains it all! She’s got 7 new babies to mother. Also explains why I couldn’t get my head around how Sophie could afford such an expensive dog!! Says she joined the site in September 2019 so I wonder if this is their first rodeo?

Reactions: 10
When I watched the latest vlog I could see a difference in Sue, I wasn’t sure if it was just because they hadn’t vlogged in a while, but she seemed really upbeat and positive, I expected her to be the opposite with Heidie turning 1 and officially no longer a baby. But this explains it all! She’s got 7 new babies to mother. Also explains why I couldn’t get my head around how Sophie could afford such an expensive dog!! Says she joined the site in September 2019 so I wonder if this is their first rodeo?
Where is it posted about the puppies?

Reactions: 1
Probably bought the dogs with a view to inseminating them 😩🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just when you think these morons couldn't get much worse! :rolleyes:
Someone should report them to the RSPCA, that house is not a suitable environment for newborn puppies!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
2019 is when her obsession with Frenchies started. They got Bluebell that summer and less than a few months later Ivy appeared, which was strange in itself as they made such a fuss of Bluebell's arrival and then they appeared to go straight out and buy another one without even mentioning it. I assumed at the time it was because Sue knew deep down they'd be judged for getting another so soon afterwards.

At a guess, I'd say September 2019 is around the time Ivy mysteriously appeared so maybe they used the site to buy her? (and subsequently Mabel too). It's probably where they found the stud too as it appears people use the site to advertise their studs for varying fees.

The human race really do sicken me at times. Making bloody money out of breeding animals they know hardly anything about. Something more needs to be done to put a stop to this. No wonder Frenchies are so flaming popular if people profit on them in such a despicable way.

Where is it posted about the puppies?
The Radfords haven't posted at all, they're being all hush hush secret about it but they're listed on Pets4homes, as shared by several posters a few pages back.

Reactions: 11
2019 is when her obsession with Frenchies started. They got Bluebell that summer and less than a few months later Ivy appeared, which was strange in itself as they made such a fuss of Bluebell's arrival and then they appeared to go straight out and buy another one without even mentioning it. I assumed at the time it was because Sue knew deep down they'd be judged for getting another so soon afterwards.

At a guess, I'd say September 2019 is around the time Ivy mysteriously appeared so maybe they used the site to buy her? (and subsequently Mabel too). It's probably where they found the stud too as it appears people use the site to advertise their studs for varying fees.

The human race really do sicken me at times. Making bloody money out of breeding animals they know hardly anything about. Something more needs to be done to put a stop to this. No wonder Frenchies are so flaming popular if people profit on them in such a despicable way.

The Radfords haven't posted at all, they're being all hush hush secret about it but they're listed on Pets4homes, as shared by several posters a few pages back.
Pets4homes - the place where you can scam any buyer into a ‘pedigree pet’ and it be nothing like advertised. If you have to sell on there then you’re most likely not a reputable breeder. If you buy from there you’re even worse. If you must have a pedigree animal, buy from a breeder that’s known on breeding websites, if you don’t care about pedigree status, rescue and stop giving scum likes these a reason to keep breeding their animals ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pets4homes - the place where you can scam any buyer into a ‘pedigree pet’ and it be nothing like advertised. If you have to sell on there then you’re most likely not a reputable breeder. If you buy from there you’re even worse. If you must have a pedigree animal, buy from a breeder that’s known on breeding websites, if you don’t care about pedigree status, rescue and stop giving scum likes these a reason to keep breeding their animals ☹
A friend of mine just got a rescue dog all the way from Romania. There’s dogs out there really in need of another home. But I guess equally there are also greedy bastards like the Radfords on the go 😩 It’s really, really sad. Those money grabbing chavs should be ashamed making money out of animals

Has she addressed any of this on social media yet? I’m guessing not! 😡😡

Reactions: 7
A friend of mine just got a rescue dog all the way from Romania. There’s dogs out there really in need of another home. But I guess equally there are also greedy bastards like the Radfords on the go 😩 It’s really, really sad. Those money grabbing chavs should be ashamed making money out of animals

Has she addressed any of this on social media yet? I’m guessing not! 😡😡
Yeah I don’t agree with rescuing dogs from abroad either... why not from here? The only time I would abroad is if I was on holiday and met a cat there that needed a home. I’d never just find one on a website and put it through all that trauma of planes etc

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t agree with rescuing dogs from abroad either... why not from here? The only time I would abroad is if I was on holiday and met a cat there that needed a home. I’d never just find one on a website and put it through all that trauma of planes etc
It's really difficult to adopt from here sadly, especially from the RSPCA :(

Reactions: 6
A rescued dog is a dog saved I guess, no matter where it’s from. At least it’s not been especially produced to fund a specific lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I know nothing about dogs. So I’m just trying to find the good in what the lady has done.

A rescued dog is a dog saved I guess, no matter where it’s from. At least it’s not been especially produced to fund a specific lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I know nothing about dogs. So I’m just trying to find the good in what the lady has done.
She actually had months of contact before the dog was taken over here (with other dogs I believe) she’s an experienced dog handler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It cant have been an accidental pregnancy, the breeding of frenchies is awful.
The cant do they dead themselves because their hips are too wide and have to be inseminated and most need a c-section.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Now sure you have to see which enquiries are real and which are all your fans trying to get to meet you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly pup prices are sky high because of Covid! Some fool will probably pay that. I paid £2000 for my frenchie boy over 2 years ago and his dads a crufts champion. People that pay these greeders need there heads read. They clearly are just doing it for a quick buck. There’s no way they’ve health tested their dogs before they mated them. They all have to be immunized and chipped plus registered. They disgust me.
I wouldn’t be surprised if some of her ‘fans’ paid the highest amount purely for the novelty of buying a radford pup!

Hopefully some of the Radfraud fans will start to see the reality here. Breeding puppies purely for profit and to allow greedy and needy Sue to still feel that "new baby" love. Disgusting.

Crazy that an ugly witch can earn so much money from breeding. Same applies to Bluebell 😂

• Haha
It cant have been an accidental pregnancy, the breeding of frenchies is awful.
The cant do they dead themselves because their hips are too wide and have to be inseminated and most need a c-section.
Yes this crossed my mind too as I've heard this before (probably on here, when it was discussed in the past whether we thought they'd gone for Frenchies in order to breed them).

I think, for me, these complications make the breeding of Frenchies for maximum profit all the more deplorable.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me that hot tub is locked!!!! Sue's wandering around the house filming while the kids are god knows where. If they're not in danger of throwing themselves out of the many open windows then they are in danger of getting in that tub and drowning 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I may have just asked on there lasted blog is they will dos a blog of the new puppies. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.