The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well at least this explains why the pie shop has been closed! Not too many orders at all. They’ve been working on their new venture. Puppy farming! I don’t know anything about dogs and/or breeding but common sense would tell me to go to an experienced breeder! No way would I get one from that tit hole with all those kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That's only the male, 4k for the females! That is criminal. I don't know much at all about dogs but a quick search on that site showed most Frenchie pups to be going for £1,750-£2,500k. Their greed knows no bounds. Surely nobody is going to pay 4k to an inexperienced breeder? (Well, inexperienced dog breeder, they're obviously very experienced in other forms of breeding! 😂🤢)
Honestly pup prices are sky high because of Covid! Some fool will probably pay that. I paid £2000 for my frenchie boy over 2 years ago and his dads a crufts champion. People that pay these greeders need there heads read. They clearly are just doing it for a quick buck. There’s no way they’ve health tested their dogs before they mated them. They all have to be immunized and chipped plus registered. They disgust me.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That's only the male, 4k for the females! That is criminal. I don't know much at all about dogs but a quick search on that site showed most Frenchie pups to be going for £1,750-£2,500k. Their greed knows no bounds. Surely nobody is going to pay 4k to an inexperienced breeder? (Well, inexperienced dog breeder, they're obviously very experienced in other forms of breeding! 😂🤢)
They're going to play on the fact these are famous Radfords pups 🤢🙄😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The Sun definitely loves the Radfrauds.
Scum attracts scum.
I’ve told the Sun I’d rather wipe my arse with razors than work with them.
seemed to do the trick
Scum. That’s all they are, anyone that takes money off them is scum too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve told the Sun I’d rather wipe my arse with razors than work with them.
seemed to do the trick
Scum. That’s all they are, anyone that takes money off them is scum too
Precisely, vile truth twisting rag that it is, must say I wasn’t the least bit surprised to see the Redfrauds associating with them.

Reactions: 12
Honestly pup prices are sky high because of Covid! Some fool will probably pay that. I paid £2000 for my frenchie boy over 2 years ago and his dads a crufts champion. People that pay these greeders need there heads read. They clearly are just doing it for a quick buck. There’s no way they’ve health tested their dogs before they mated them. They all have to be immunized and chipped plus registered. They disgust me.
Personally I'll never understand the designer dog trend to get why anyone would pay thousands for a dog but even I can see how a Crufts Champion for a Dad would push the price up. Asking for 4k for puppies with two 'regular' parents, from amateur breeders is laughable.

Clearly, as someone else suggested, they're upping the price due to their 'brand', assuming some idiots will pay it purely because of the Radford name, and sadly they're probably right if it gets out to their minions what they're doing as some people are truly that sad. It's an absolute disgrace that they would look to cash in in such a way.

I dare say Covid has pushed prices up in some cases, as there are plenty of greedy people out there like the Radfords, but there are definitely much cheaper options still out there in the usual price range, from a quick search. Anyone genuine will go for pups from respectable breeders, rather than this scum. To be honest, the advert just screams money grabbing amateurs anyway. Other adverts below them, in the same area, are asking for much less and, in many cases, give far more background info.

Precisely, vile truth twisting rag that it is, must say I wasn’t the least bit surprised to see the Redfrauds associating with them.
And they have the cheek to claim to be Liverpool fans. Genuine Liverpool fans wouldn't sell out to The Sun whatever price they were offering but the Radfords have no shame.

To re-write a Jessie J song, 🎶It's all about the money, money, money🎶 as far as they're concerned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Clearly, as someone else suggested, they're upping the price due to their 'brand', assuming some idiots will pay it purely because of the Radford name, and sadly they're probably right if it gets out to their minions what they're doing as some people are truly that sad. It's an absolute disgrace that they would look to cash in in such a way.
That’s great until something goes wrong and then they’ll be covered in negative publicity for breeding puppies simply for extra cash, which lets face it, they don’t really need. Mind you it looks like they spent about 4K on those balloons 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Personally I'll never understand the designer dog trend to get why anyone would pay thousands for a dog but even I can see how a Crufts Champion for a Dad would push the price up. Asking for 4k for puppies with two 'regular' parents, from amateur breeders is laughable.

I dare say Covid has pushed prices up in some cases, as there are plenty of greedy people out there like the Radfords, but there are definitely much cheaper options still out there in the usual price range, from a quick search. Anyone genuine will go for pups from respectable breeders, rather than this scum. To be honest, the advert just screams money grabbing amateurs anyway. Other adverts below them, in the same area, are asking for much less and, in many cases, give far more background info.

And they have the cheek to claim to be Liverpool fans. Genuine Liverpool fans wouldn't sell out to The Sun whatever price they were offering but the Radfords have no shame.

To re-write a Jessie J song, 🎶It's all about the money, money, money🎶 as far as they're concerned.
It really infuriated me reading that they bred them. I knew when they got a second it was nothing about having a nice family pet. I don’t get how they have so many peoples support !

Reactions: 10
That’s great until something goes wrong and then they’ll be covered in negative publicity for breeding puppies simply for extra cash, which lets face it, they don’t really need. Mind you it looks like they spent about 4K on those balloons 🤦🏻‍♀️
Then they also spent a bit on that cake for heidie like you said the rest of them don’t get that not even when they all turned one. Half of them don’t even get a happy birthday post. I know they don’t need one but still.

I have left a message on face book saying ,Oh Suzanne i didnt know you had a litter of pups ,i have been looking for one for ages but didn't know they were £4,000 if you have any left will you reduce them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Then they also spent a bit on that cake for heidie like you said the rest of them don’t get that not even when they all turned one. Half of them don’t even get a happy birthday post. I know they don’t need one but still.
I think the balloons and cake were gifted to them, they hinted enough that it was her birthday coming up

Reactions: 11
The balloon company is a local one to them, think they gave them christmas balloons?
On the balloon IG they've got Millie's baby shower balloons on there and what I think is Katie's 18th balloons too.

Along with them always promoting that takeaway.... I honestly don't think they'll have much sway over the residents of Morecambe to actually help any business once theyve either paid them to advertise or given them 21 copies of a gift 🤣

Reactions: 6

Yep, as a Reds fan myself, I’d rather set fire to my own hair & extinguish the flames with petrol than so much as look at that vile rag.

• Haha
They are just out and out liars. You can never trust a liar...fact. She is a bloody foul disgusting liar, she doesn’t know the difference between the truth and lies. Disgusting ugly stupid vile witch of the 1st degree. You can’t polish a turd and she is absoloute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They couldn’t even look after rabbits let alone new born puppies. Can you imagine if one of the brats got hold of them? Jesus Christ they’re even worse than I thought.

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm not Morecambe but I'm local to that 'fortune teller' and she just takes everything off Facebook... done fake readings of multiple people I know.

Everything bar those names on her prediction could be made from watching 1 show of theirs 😩
Is that Destiny???

I live in Kendal and a couple of years ago she posted on facebook all about my brother who sadly died in 2011. Loads of people tagged me in it and said how amazing it was. But i was bleeping fuming, she posted really personal things and i believe she got her information by snooping on our profiles. She is a bleeping twit

Shes based in Kendal too..... pretty sure that's where Sue and Noel both grew up and their families still live there. Kendal is only about 40 minutes from where they live now too so it's obvious she's heard of them before. I'm pretty sure they have shared one of her statuses a few years ago too saying a similar thing? I could be wrong through
Ive just posted about Destiny and what she did regarding my dead brother. She is a bleeping bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is that Destiny???

I live in Kendal and a couple of years ago she posted on facebook all about my brother who sadly died in 2011. Loads of people tagged me in it and said how amazing it was. But i was bleeping fuming, she posted really personal things and i believe she got her information by snooping on our profiles. She is a bleeping twit

Ive just posted about Destiny and what she did regarding my dead brother. She is a bleeping bleep.
I just know she's posting on facebook with a name thats an 'occasion' in February if that helps - don't wanna get doxxed (she'll have known weeks ago we were having this convo 😉) 🤣

Sorry to hear about your brother 😔❤ I've had friends find out about deaths as she'd posted and tagged people on facebook before the family were able to tell them and she posted about my friend as her death was in the gazette, but obviously used info from an old facebook account! Its disgusting how people can take advantage!

Relating to the Radfords.... I wonder if Bluebells pregnancy was the one she predicted in Sophie's post! 🤣

• Haha
It’s just a marketing tool from manufacturers and retailers to produce shoes in baby sizes so people think they’re ok. But they are actually quite damaging to tiny feet.
I agree with this but my 3 year old has tiny feet so the same baby sizes are very beneficial for us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.