The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could anyone be jealous?
They can’t even talk without having to repeat themselves 100 times and shout over each other to be heard and even then it falls on deaf ears. The older ones are worse than the little ones for it, they wouldn’t miss a fart without running over to smell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone DM Sue lol 😂
Honestly she’s so backwards she will trip herself up ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone DM Sue lol 😂
Honestly she’s so backwards she will trip herself up ha ha ha
She really is as dumb as a box of rocks. She’s literally lay on her back and got up the duff all her life. I hate it when people praise them. I’d be horrified if I was one of their kids. It’s just a cycle . The grandkids will end up the same too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I knew it wouldn't be long before the j word was branded about. Sophie has very few other words in her vocabulary to defend her family. The second anyone criticises she automatically throws the j word their way. Nothing if not predictable is Sophie (typical Radford really!) Yes, because we're all so jealous of how your family use defenseless animals as a money spinner...

It's sick. Jealous would be us all going aw babe she's a beauty, I want one. But unlike the Radfords, we actually care about the welfare of these poor dogs!

The thick witch has also openly admitted their little 'secret' now for the world to see... Sue must be crapping herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
She really is as dumb as a box of rocks. She’s literally lay on her back and got up the duff all her life. I hate it when people praise them. I’d be horrified if I was one of their kids. It’s just a cycle . The grandkids will end up the same too.
I knew it wouldn't be long before the j word was branded about. Sophie has very few other words in her vocabulary to defend her family. The second anyone criticises she automatically throws the j word their way. Nothing if not predictable is Sophie (typical Radford really!) Yes, because we're all so jealous of how your family use defenseless animals as a money spinner...

It's sick. Jealous would be us all going aw babe she's a beauty, I want one. But unlike the Radfords, we actually care about the welfare of these poor dogs!

The thick witch has also openly admitted their little 'secret' now for the world to see... Sue must be crapping herself 😂😂😂
she will be sitting blaming it on a couple of people. I’m not a dog person at all but I hate to see people profiting off animals. I’m so incredibly jealous! What a load of tit!

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately I don’t think that this is bluebells first litter, the picture of bluebell sue posted on pets4homes is the same picture she posted on insta in June 2020. Look at the dogs nipples sticking out!!! I reckon she had a litter last year too. Just makes me sick that frenchies can’t even breed properly, most of them have to be artificially inseminated and have C-sections because of their hips and large heads. Just because sue can have a baby every year doesn’t mean that these dogs can have a litter every year....

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately I don’t think that this is bluebells first litter, the picture of bluebell sue posted on pets4homes is the same picture she posted on insta in June 2020. Look at the dogs nipples sticking out!!! I reckon she had a litter last year too. Just makes me sick that frenchies can’t even breed properly, most of them have to be artificially inseminated and have C-sections because of their hips and large heads. Just because sue can have a baby every year doesn’t mean that these dogs can have a litter every year....
In which case it explains the extravagant spending if she’s onto punting her second litter. Twats!!!!

Reactions: 8
Someone has asked on insta how the puppies are and Sue replied saying “really good thanks” 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Also unrelated to the dog breeding, but I think what this family also fail to realise that their children won’t always live at home. The kids aren’t just ‘theirs’ they’re human beings who will grow up and move out and perhaps have families of their own. If each of their children had 2 children each they’d have 42 grandchildren. It overwhelms me thinking about you’d maintain a relationship with all 21 children, their significant other, and all the grandchildren. Give them another 15 years and their family will be in tatters, there’ll be so many arguments and falling out between siblings, people being left out and hurt, especially when sue and Noel peg it and they’re all fighting over who gets what! Makes me feel sick!!

I wonder if Mabel is Bluebell's pup?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The new picture of heidie and Ophelia , Ophelia looks so much bigger I wonder if Heidi is under weight as she doesn’t seem to eat proper meals yet

I wouldn’t buy a dog from the if they were the last people on earth. The same as I would never buy anything that was produced in that pie shop.
They really think they are major celebrities now and we are all jealous of their ill gotten gains. Bragging about anything and everything. Well cast your mind back not so long when they hardly had a pot to piss in. Scruffy house and minging beds.
They are very materialistic. The one thing those kids are lacking in
is being properly nurtured. I pity the poor teachers I really do.
All that bloody chav Mrs Chavfraud has done all her life is take from the system after producing two football teams of scratty kids. I’m not jealous of her laying on her back to make a living at the expense of her children.
The older kids probably had a bit of attention when she wasn’t busy chilling. That Sophie is the absoloute replica of her mother. Evil little madam. All false including her hair nails and God knows what else.

The new picture of heidie and Ophelia , Ophelia looks so much bigger I wonder if Heidi is under weight as she doesn’t seem to eat proper meals yet
Undernourished like a lot of the others that live on sugar.

• Heart
I was thinking this the other day she only looks about 6/7 months very small for 1 year old .

Sure if they feel they are doing no wrong breeding them young dogs why have they never mentioned it in the vlogs .they talk about everything else.
I dont know much about dogs but reading here pregnancy and birthing sounds horrific for them 😥

Cruel fu**Kers

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So now hair dye is 1
does that mean sue doesn’t have a maternity exception for the first time in her adult life. ? on the ballon pic Heidie looks poorly like her body looks weird, is sue under feeding her to keep her tiny and like a baby for longer. And the photo with Ophelia makes her look ill too , but I have to say Ophelia is a cute baby, looks like a happy healthy chubby baby

• Haha
What do you bet in one of the next vlogs the puppies will be mentioned?
she mentioned in the instagram comments on the egg pic they she ordered eggs for Maisie and Jacob but they have taken longer to come. I bet they didn’t get any for Nicole’s boys

Reactions: 8
View attachment 513605

Guys i’m going to the doctors about my jealously problem it seriously is so bad that i’m so jealous of a family that take free stuff and pop out kids every year. Please send your prayers 🤣

oh yes i got a block too 🤣
The usual jealousy accusations to anyone that dares to speak out against this irresponsible family!
I hope they’re not going to use those little dogs as perpetual breeding machines.
They really are perverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.