The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god! Why are they keeping it a secret? Wtf i’m shocked at this, they’ve stop bleeping having kids now they are breeding puppies, what’s next the rabbits?

Im angry to say the least these poor dogs were probably manhandled from birth around wild kids, poor things.

View attachment 512584

£3500 for a dog? Moneys obviously ran out that’s why they are breeding dogs 🙄

Sue has obviously been reading here and knows we are on to her 😂 Deleted her phone number and you can only contact her through email. Oh sue radford you are such a silly woman

OMG! Once they have sold all of these pups they will have banked themselves just over £24,000. So obvious they are just doing this for the money they need it because they have spent is all on stupid tit. Silly cow
As much as I find it funny, part of the reason I mentioned the phone number was to alert her to the stupidity of it, as i knew for a fact she'd see my comment. The woman reads this site obsessively.

She must be shitting herself now knowing the secret is out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
[email protected]

the email if any of you guys wanna pop a quick message to the Sun 🤣 I know i am

I doubt the sun will publish because they love the radfruads. They might if they get quite a few people sending the same story in though

Reactions: 10
Charging £3500 for a puppy is criminal! I bet that the parents aren't health tested either. The dad looks minging!

Reactions: 11
Charging £3500 for a puppy is criminal! I bet that the parents aren't health tested either. The dad looks minging!
Honestly it is so sad. These puppies aren’t bred for anything else except for money and looks. Poor things, they will grow up with a handful of issues, and i don’t think they are they probably just used any old random dog to breed with Bluebell.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly it is so sad. These puppies aren’t bred for anything else except for money and looks. Poor things, they will grow up with a handful of issues, and i don’t think they are they probably just used any old random dog to breed with Bluebell.
They probably know as much as I do about dogs
duck all!!!! 🥴🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Top marks to everyone who predicted this!

Can't wait to see the fallout in the tabloid press 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they even know what information they would need to give to possible owners?
Honestly i don’t think they do. When we got my collie, the breeders were well experienced, they asked us so much about our lives, and how much we would spend with him and just general stuff. I doubt sue will care about where the dogs end up

Reactions: 12
Honestly i don’t think they do. When we got my collie, the breeders were well experienced, they asked us so much about our lives, and how much we would spend with him and just general stuff. I doubt sue will care about where the dogs end up
It’s SO obvious it’s all about the cash.
Well and truly rumbled!!!
Pies my foot! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I wonder if HMRC know??? 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is, it’s Sophie who rumbled them really with the puppy and Easter bunny pic outside the radford house. They may be asking her to pay for that pup after all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I have shopped them in to The Sun... no mention of health tests or how the puppies have been raised, just that they've been handled by kids. Dam and sire look minging, too. They must be riddled with health problems!
I've been involved with breeding litters and training dogs for several years now, these poor puppies are just going to suffer :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's only the male, 4k for the females! That is criminal. I don't know much at all about dogs but a quick search on that site showed most Frenchie pups to be going for £1,750-£2,500k. Their greed knows no bounds. Surely nobody is going to pay 4k to an inexperienced breeder? (Well, inexperienced dog breeder, they're obviously very experienced in other forms of breeding! 😂🤢)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.