The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute morons, people are robbing people at gun point for dogs like these!

And its not like you keep your address a secrets is it Sue?

I question if they are registered to breed dogs now as there was a law brought in to stop things like this.

Also why would you breed dogs in a household of feral children? The mothers can be quite protective and kids wanna touch puppies!

My next question is where? Where are they keeping those dogs because every inch of the place is full of crap.
Basement or the laundry room at a guess

Reactions: 3
Truly shocked by the puppy breeding, the thought of those tiny puppies being manhandled from birth the way the little children tug around the adult dogs words fail me how crafty to hide it and not vlog yet from the advert it's so obviously them with the name, location , and background of the radfords home, and furniture etc wonder where they hid them....and the children were probably warned before vlogging dont mention the puppies agree that probably the one puppy sold other than Sophies that the radords will keep will she end up with 22 frenchies if she can't conceive again ....and there's thousands of dogs in rescues desperate for loving homes ...? How long before they breed the other 2..?..

Perhaps that's why the frenchies are dressed is jumpers now, same as her roll neck classics to hide the pregnant dogs round tummies

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
View attachment 512254

Looks like they are the Radfords’ litter. Quick search in Morecambe brought this up ☝

Obviously not bragging on youtube in case the taxman finds out......

You only need a licence if you produce more than two litters a year. Our delightful neighbours have just bred their bulldog even though she's less than a year old. Ten pups at £5000 each. Nice little earner and bleeping disgusting. God knows where all these dogs end up. 😡😡😡😡😡

I can't comment.on their facebook page. I was going to ask them if they paid for the renovations with the blood money they're getting from breeding deformed dogs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just had a quick Google the average litter size of a frenchie is apparently 3.....says 5 is rare and 7 is almost unheard of, must be their frenchies are as super fertile as their owners then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously not bragging on youtube in case the taxman finds out......

You only need a licence if you produce more than two litters a year. Our delightful neighbours have just bred their bulldog even though she's less than a year old. Ten pups at £5000 each. Nice little earner and bleeping disgusting. God knows where all these dogs end up. 😡😡😡😡😡

I can't comment.on their facebook page. I was going to ask them if they paid for the renovations with the blood money they're getting from breeding deformed dogs.
Ask on the you tube blog I have!!!

Reactions: 7
Just had a quick Google the average litter size of a frenchie is apparently 3.....says 5 is rare and 7 is almost unheard of, must be their frenchies are as super fertile as their owners then
I have a frenchie and they can have large litters. I know someone who had 14 from one of their girls . All self whelped too. Radfords are disgusting though and I really hope they have a license.

Reactions: 8
I hope they don’t breed them all and just keep breeding them. Hopefully they won’t be able to sell the ones they have and then it will deter them from trying again. I feel so sorry for the dogs and the puppies. Like everyone said they can’t even look after the kids never mind the dogs. They are not experienced breeders if something was to happen to the dogs while pregnant or in labour, they wouldn’t have a clue what to do.
Like people said they are so many dogs in shelters etc. Just another way for them to be greedy.

Reactions: 12
I hope they don’t breed them all and just keep breeding them. Hopefully they won’t be able to sell the ones they have and then it will deter them from trying again. I feel so sorry for the dogs and the puppies. Like everyone said they can’t even look after the kids never mind the dogs. They are not experienced breeders if something was to happen to the dogs while pregnant or in labour, they wouldn’t have a clue what to do.
Like people said they are so many dogs in shelters etc. Just another way for them to be greedy.
Are they that desperate for yey more money, I thought they earnt plenty with the pie shop 😂😂Greedy lazy wasters. Easy money off the back of having kids and now puppies. What’s going to happen when all these idiots are sick of watching the Radfords spawn on insta/ tv and you tube. I’d be so embarrassed if I was one of heir kids.

I actually want to know who the ringleader is in all this with noel working, can't see it being him, sue I would hope not with all the kids and mountain of housework to do, who's idea might it have been?

I actually want to know who the ringleader is in all this with noel working, can't see it being him, sue I would hope not with all the kids and mountain of housework to do, who's idea might it have been?
One of the older daughters perhaps. All thick as mince.

Reactions: 9
See they have gone over the top for Heidie birthday and didn’t they have one of those ball pits for bonnie. It won’t be that one this one will be brand new like everything else.
honestly so sad. I cant see them doing this much of a big set up for Aimee’s birthday in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 9
oh my god! Why are they keeping it a secret? Wtf i’m shocked at this, they’ve stop bleeping having kids now they are breeding puppies, what’s next the rabbits?

Im angry to say the least these poor dogs were probably manhandled from birth around wild kids, poor things.

68B16710-82FA-4E93-A59F-0AC071D62341.png

£3500 for a dog? Moneys obviously ran out that’s why they are breeding dogs 🙄

Sue has obviously been reading here and knows we are on to her 😂 Deleted her phone number and you can only contact her through email. Oh sue radford you are such a silly woman

OMG! Once they have sold all of these pups they will have banked themselves just over £24,000. So obvious they are just doing this for the money they need it because they have spent is all on stupid tit. Silly cow

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
oh my god! Why are they keeping it a secret? Wtf i’m shocked at this, they’ve stop bleeping having kids now they are breeding puppies, what’s next the rabbits?

Im angry to say the least these poor dogs were probably manhandled from birth around wild kids, poor things.

View attachment 512584

£3500 for a dog? Moneys obviously ran out that’s why they are breeding dogs 🙄

Sue has obviously been reading here and knows we are on to her 😂 Deleted her phone number and you can only contact her through email. Oh sue radford you are such a silly woman
Oh dear oh dear 😂

Reactions: 5
Their fans are going to be shocked that they didn’t tell them 😂 Just waiting for the secret to get out

• Haha
Puppies funding house renovations? Probably promised one to the builders as a freebie. Actually wouldn’t put anything passed these morons

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.