The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen they have been gifted another toy box? Didn’t they get one not so long ago? Not that we see the toys after Christmas / birthdays 🙄
Edit to add: isn’t heidie a bit old to be in those seat things I thought once they could sit up on their own they don’t need them? She’s nearly 1 now.
She might have just put Hiedie in it to keep her still for the photo! 😂

I couldn't buy a toy box from a company that can't even spell boxes correctly.... perfect company for the illiterate chavfords!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What 15/16 year old wears the same coat as her mother 🤔
OR what mother wears the same coat as her daughter 🤔

Reactions: 11
They are gifted all those clothes and Bonnie looks like Orphan Annie in that horrible creased up outfit. It’s a case of you can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear again.

Reactions: 7
Noel homeschooling the kids is so staged. Sue is always moaning in the vlogs she can’t cope but now all of a sudden it’s Noel who does it. Also why was he homeschooling them in August when it was the school holidays? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Home schooling in August?! Who the hell are they trying to kid? We all know they did the absolute minimum even during term time. The lies are getting embarrassingly bad now! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did the kids go to two separate primary schools? Why not put them all in the same one?

Reactions: 7
Why did the kids go to two separate primary schools? Why not put them all in the same one?
The other school changed their admissions policy years back to stop siblings being a priority. Sue kicked up a stink at the time, but it was never their local school so why shouldn't kids who live closer be prioritised. Tillie's school is near the pie shop I believe, whereas the little ones go to the one around the corner.

Reactions: 9
The other school changed their admissions policy years back to stop siblings being a priority. Sue kicked up a stink at the time, but it was never their local school so why shouldn't kids who live closer be prioritised. Tillie's school is near the pie shop I believe, whereas the little ones go to the one around the corner.
That makes sense just seemed strange!

Reactions: 1
Why are they pretending Max has only just been diagnosed with asd? We've known this for years!

Oscar shows all the classic signs of high functioning autism too, surprised they haven't pushed for a diagnosis for him too.

Reactions: 14
I’m certainly not a fan, and I feel almost guilty writing this, but as creepy as Noel is he does seem to be a decent ish dad who tries his best. Probably more so with the older ones but yeah, he seems quite supportive and hands on.

sue... no I just can’t. Does she have any personality at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has Josh always played football?
I believe so, it always stood out to me that he was the only one of the children who appeared to have an extra-curricular activity. Always felt he was lucky to have something that was just for him.

I wasn't aware that it had been confirmed that Max was on the spectrum. I do struggle to tell him and Oscar apart, both are lovely lads though.

Reactions: 9
Sue kicked off big time a few years ago on social media she was proper raging because original school did have a place for 1 of them 1 year not sure exactly how long ago it was but a good few years ago now

Sue kicked off big time a few years ago on social media she was proper raging because original school did have a place for 1 of them 1 year not sure exactly how long ago it was but a good few years ago now
#didnt

Reactions: 2
Must be difficult to time the school runs. If they all start and finish at similar times, I would assume the would all be similar times.

Reactions: 1
Has Noel forgotten Chloe went off to uni? Apparently Daniel is the first to 'go off and go anything'.

I know she didn't last long at Plymouth, and didn't end up finishing the course after transferring locally too, but she definitely still 'went off and did something'!

Reactions: 12
It was for Oscar. All the minions were raging for her, because of course the Radfords should be entitled to a place!

Interesting they never attempted to move the others. They would have had Tillie, Max, Josh and I think Aimee still there at the time.

Does noel do alot more with the kids than sue???
For the cameras... 😉

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.