The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title @emmawhu. It was too long so I had to shorten it. The full title was: "They're still claiming it's all funded by pies, the public are starting to realise it's all lies lies lies!!!"

Recap -

- The kids continued online learning with chaos and no structure
- Sue had a big whinge over a dining table that belongs in a mortuary
- Millie posted an immature insta story about her baby daddy
- Hallie cut Phoebe's hair and of course Phoebe was the only one who got told off
- Millie began selling Opheila's old clothes even though most of them were gifted to her
- They were gifted unsafe teething toys for Heidie and Ophelia but they couldn't care less
- The rabbits are still M.I.A
- The show aired and its basically everything we've seen in their vlogs
- Twitter ripped them apart using the hashtag #22kidsandcounting
- They spent £350 on Phoebe's birthday but we are meant to believe the pie shop funds their lifestyle...

feel free to add anything that I missed

Reactions: 22
Thanks for the title @emmawhu. It was too long so I had to shorten it. The full title was: "They're still claiming it's all funded by pies, the public are starting to realise it's all lies lies lies!!!"

Recap -

- The kids continued online learning with chaos and no structure
- Sue had a big whinge over a dining table that belongs in a mortuary
- Millie posted an immature insta story about her baby daddy
- Hallie cut Phoebe's hair and of course Phoebe was the only one who got told off
- Millie began selling Opheila's old clothes even though most of them were gifted to her
- They were gifted unsafe teething toys for Heidie and Ophelia but they couldn't care less
- The rabbits are still M.I.A
- The show aired and its basically everything we've seen in their vlogs
- Twitter ripped them apart using the hashtag #22kidsandcounting
- They spent £350 on Phoebe's birthday but we are meant to believe the pie shop funds their lifestyle...

feel free to add anything that I missed
Well done excellent and truthful title x

Reactions: 8
Just watching a bit more of the new programme. They said sues shortest Labour was 45 minutes but I'm sure on all the other programmes they said Katie was the fastest and was a 12 minute labour?

Reactions: 11
I think it was so cruel to single Archie out and show his distress.

He's frustrated and distressed because his language is poor and he gets NO attention.

The only time he will get attention is if he gets a little brother and that will only be for the vlogs.

Casper was the same and she nearly didn't have any more after him because he was SO much work even from a tiny baby.

Reactions: 17
I watched the first episode last night. How many times do they have to say the pie shop pays for everything? Of course it flipping doesn't 😡

Reactions: 32
Oh lordy I thought I'd be pretty safe and manage to not watch the telly show (because I don't have a telly) but the buggers have put it up on YouTube and suggested it to me. So now I know I will.

It's like driving past the scene of a horrible car crash. I know I'm going to see things I'll wish I hadn't but something's compelling me to not turn away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it was so cruel to single Archie out and show his distress.

He's frustrated and distressed because his language is poor and he gets NO attention.

The only time he will get attention is if he gets a little brother and that will only be for the vlogs.

Casper was the same and she nearly didn't have any more after him because he was SO much work even from a tiny baby.
I didnt know this about Casper. He seems so calm nowadays, looks like he is always with Oscar.

Reactions: 9
In the first episode was sues anger real or put on for the camera? I would have thought if sue was so stressed that noel might make a mistake she could have gone herself. Heidie was born in April I think it says it took a while to register because the office was closed.

Reactions: 8
Oh lordy I thought I'd be pretty safe and manage to not watch the telly show (because I don't have a telly) but the buggers have put it up on YouTube and suggested it to me. So now I know I will.

It's like driving past the scene of a horrible car crash. I know I'm going to see things I'll wish I hadn't but something's compelling me to not turn away.
Don’t worry 😉 I fell into the YouTube trap too. Must stay away 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s kinda bad when your own dad doesn’t know how to spell your name. I think they made a big deal about that on the show and sue made out on Instagram she was mad but they think it mostly for show.

Reactions: 18
I’m wondering how they managed to record the sound of Noel registering the birth in the first place. These places seem very strict, I wouldnt have thought they would allow any recording?

Reactions: 16
I am not watching, I just wont but from what I have read from others and twitter.

Wondering if they will address how some people dont like them, wondering if the whole "attempted break in" and accusing someone of doxxing will be included? The amount of outside shots of the house on national TV, eeek

I am surprised they let the ages be on the show.

I wonder how thick their minions must be to believe that Noel takes a £30k wage, no benefits and can afford £400 a week on groceries plus the electric bill with that hot tub & christmas lights and still have change for £350 on Birthday presents.

Reactions: 27
I don’t know all their names but one of the boys said I feel like I’m going insane sometimes
It really upset me to hear it coming from a young boy 🥺 Idk if it was because of the lockdown he said it ect

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
@spilleroftea didn't they always say sues fastest labour was 12 minutes not 45 like they said on the show? It's utter carnage!
Yeah I am sure I had heard that, it defiantly wasnt 45mins because I have one down on paper as 45 mins and I remember thinking that was quick but she did have a super quick one.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember her saying the hospital is 30 mins away but Katie came so quick in like 18 mins or something. Not sure if they went to hospital sooner or if she was born at home. Don’t think she was born in the car as they would prob post that everywhere. I’m sure she said bonnies was short too. Suppose it depends if they class the pushing bit or the whole contraction bit as labour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.