Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
And 50k benefits 👍
Plus Noel must have taken legal/business advice a couple of years back to register a company just for the media earnings. Having read that people who earn money or gifts through their media productions (YouTube and Instagram etc) can claim most of it as expenses would go a long way to explaining their opulent lifestyle and constant vlogs. They can claim everything they do is purely for entertainment purposes and therefore is an expense.

Ps. I apologise to anybody I offended by calling Sue a little tart in my previous post. Whilst I fully accept she was very young and in no way should have been groomed by Noel, I still firmly believe she was a willing party and was aware that having sex results in a baby. Just my opinion and again didn’t want to cause any upset to anybody if they took it personally.
It's got nothing to do with whetjer a 13 year old understands that having sex can lead to pregnancy. I'm sure all but the most sheltered of them do. A 10 year old probably understands that.

No 13 year old can legally or ethically give consent to sex. No matter how "keen" they may seem. I'm sure that many 13 year olds would be wildly flattered by the attentions of an 18 year old. That's why the onus is on the 18 year old to keep an appropriate distance and not on the 13 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

babybelle

VIP Member
I have to say, I think Chloe is the best of the bunch. She's hardworking, kind and doesn't care who she upsets. She says the kids dread it if Sue and Noel leave her in charge because she makes the kids do as they are told. In one of the kids and counting, she was making a cake with the younger kids and they were playing up, Chloe shouted at them to behave or they weren't making the cake, they didn't behave so Chloe made them all go in the lounge and she finished the cake by herself, and when I think it was Hallie cried about it, Chloe just said well if you had behaved you would have helped me. They were in a room in a hotel and I think it was when Sue and Noel renewed their vows and she was trying to phone for food from room service, she shouted at Sue because the kids were shouting and screaming and the receptionist put the phone down on Chloe as she couldn't hear, so Chloe shouted at Sue that she should have kept the kids quiet when she was on the phone as it's rude to not be able to hear. Chloe would lick that house into shape in no time.

Reactions: 52

emmawhu

VIP Member
I really don’t think sue is coping well with the teenagers, it’s like she didn’t realise all of these babies would grow up and turn into teens! Maybe because in her head, she’s still 13? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was actually disgusted with how sue portrayed her teenagers in the final episode. Show a few clips of them all on phones, moan they never do ANYTHING to help, she feels like Cinderella etc, aw let's all feel sorry for Sue.

No Sue. Your teenage BOYS do fuck all, because you allow them to get away with it. Your girls may or may not help massively with chores, that in itself may be true (and if it is, again it's because you allow it) but your teenage girls do so much in terms of helping with childcare and you would be absolutely lost without their help. That didn't get a single mention though. In fact, you even lied in your ask us anything vlog that they don't help look after the little ones, even though we see it with our own eyes in every single vlog you've ever posted!

How dare you run those girls down on national TV for being lazy lay abouts, just because they don't help you cook and clean AS WELL AS constantly entertain and keep an eye on their infant siblings, who you continue to pop out year upon year. I was fuming on their behalf!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Chloe has posted on Instagram that she’s working overtime to deal with all the additional orders. Wonder if any of the others are helping?
I sometimes feel like Chloe is being held hostage in a baby making cult. She seems to never stop working. She's up at 5 am to get to the MPS. She does her makeup stuff, she's constantly supervising the younger kids. Every building project creepydad starts, she's there doing heavy lifting. The girl is so thin she would need to walk around in the shower to get wet and apparently she manages their social media strategies as well. I have a great deal of sympathy for her. Of course she loves her mum and dad and this is the only life she's ever known so she defends them because to her it's normal. But I just wonder when she will ever be released to lead her own life.

Reactions: 44
Has Noel forgotten Chloe went off to uni? Apparently Daniel is the first to 'go off and go anything'.

I know she didn't last long at Plymouth, and didn't end up finishing the course after transferring locally too, but she definitely still 'went off and did something'!
He probably means “Daniel is the first we’ve allowed to go and do anything without making them feel guilty about living a life away from us”

Poor Chloe I really feel for her, I remember the episode where she went to uni and she was so worried about how the family would be and what if something happened to Sue? Far too much responsibility was being heaped in an 18 year old in that house.

Also just saw Noel say “just because they come from a big family doesn’t mean they should have hand me down clothes” of course it bloody does! Why are you pissing away money and chucking stuff that could be used?! I was one of two and if I had a perfectly good school jumper that was a little small it just went straight to my brother. Surely every family does that? It’s so wasteful not to.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Noel was 17, not 18.
Sue is 45 and Noel is 50. She was just turned 14 when she had Chris which means she was 13 when she got pregnant.
Also we have no idea how long they'd been having sex when she became pregnant. He was her brother's best friend so he had known her since she was much younger than 13. It's not like he picked her up in a Wimpy Bar is it? He was a trusted guest in his mate's home and he abused that trust when he abused his mate's 13 year old sister.

They have 11 sons who have been raised to hear the tawdry tale of how their family began and to believe it is not only OK but the perfect romance with a happily ever after ending. I'm very disturbed by that.

Tbh, I'm even more disturbed by the realisation that millions of people in Britain and around the world are not disturbed by it. That they will in fact defend it as being fine by them because he married her and find it endearing that their first DIY project was to install a revolving door on her uterus.

That is honestly strange 😭
Kissing your dad isn't strange. Your dad being a kiddie fiddler is downright peculiar though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
So the girls are licking cake batter which has raw eggs in it..am I being paranoid? I had salmonella as a child and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
And the windows!! Even the minions are worried ..even they have more brain cells than these "superparents" who definitely should know better after all these kids!
I think they somehow believe they are unharmable. Bonnie had black eye 2x in the last few weeks and thats still not enough to wake Sue up? Just carry on letting them unsupervised and on the worktop as soon as they can walk. Crazy!
Dont most kids lick cake batter? That was the best part of baking for me as a kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Noel Radfraud is an absoloute big girls blouse and I may get slated for this but I think Daniel is a chip off the old block. He seems wet behind the ears as well. Just my opinion!!!
I know I'm going to get absolutely slaughtered for saying this but as much as I want to dislike noel, I actually quite like him, I don't agree with their dodgy ages as first time parents don't get me wrong, but he always seems calm, sometimes even funny and is a big help with the children and around the house e.g. cooking, diy (when they couldn't afford professionals). Of course it might all be put on for cameras, he might be awful in reality. As for Daniel, I think he seems a nice lad and good for him for trying to better himself. Before anyone thinks it, I'm not Sue, I put full stops in messages!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

B_ee

Chatty Member
I seen a bit of the show and noel was talking about what he could have done with the million spent raising kids... A mansion fancy cars etc... Ehhh no you wouldn't have had that money because the majority has been claimed in benefits/tax credits for your offspring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I know I'm going to get absolutely slaughtered for saying this but as much as I want to dislike noel, I actually quite like him, I don't agree with their dodgy ages as first time parents don't get me wrong, but he always seems calm, sometimes even funny and is a big help with the children and around the house e.g. cooking, diy (when they couldn't afford professionals). Of course it might all be put on for cameras, he might be awful in reality. As for Daniel, I think he seems a nice lad and good for him for trying to better himself. Before anyone thinks it, I'm not Sue, I put full stops in messages!
He groomed a child he'd known since she was 7, impregnated her at 13, turned her into a literal baby making machine by the age of 20. She never had an opportunity to complete her education past year 8. She has never had the chance to train for any kind of employment. She has never been to a music festival or had her prom or a sweet 16 party. She never waited nervously for her first date to ring the doorbell. She never had that first holiday in Spain with her friends that we all remember. She has never been anything but a sluice maid and an incubator for him and he's never failed to point out to her and anyone who'll listen how dim and clueless and useless she is for not knowing about anything but what he ensured she was chained to doing.
For as annoying and dim and childish and avaricious as Sue appears to be, do you know what she really is?
His victim.

But yeah sure he's amusing and owns a hammer so all's forgiven, right?.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Further up the thread people talking about Millie. I just saw an article about Instagram influencers (what they earn per sponsored post/ad). I entered in Millie’s Insta name and this is what it brought up:
View attachment 492857
Equivalent to £ (assuming that’s US dollars) is £260 - £434. No wonder she’s not worried about going out to work.
Yeah I keep trying to tell people they are sadly underestimating what these internet celebs earn for doing eff-all. They're not just doing well - they're fkn minted and still claiming they do it all by hard work and being frugal.

It’s abt time Chloe stayed at home fgs- she’s 25 and shud be standing g in her own 2 feet by now.
Chloe holds that whole fucking house together. She tried to get away when she was 18. She went to university and they guilted the arse off her when Sue lost the baby. So she threw it all away, rushed back, took over the childcare, housework and went back to doing Noel's job at the bloody pie shop too. Now she does all that and has a second job as a beautician too.

She's the only one of the bloody lot of them I have an ounce of respect for.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HoneyNed

I saw Chloe getting stressed about the cake. I honestly think that family are so lucky to have her, she seems like a lovely sister. When she went to uni the whole family seemed so depressed. You can tell she's a grafter aswell, working in the pie shop, a salon, training as a make-up artist and saving to get a house deposit together. She seems to be one of the only ones that have their head screwed on and have any ambitions beside being notorious for being a member of Britain's biggest family.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hairyetta

VIP Member
I watched the first episode last night. How many times do they have to say the pie shop pays for everything? Of course it flipping doesn't 😡

Reactions: 32

babybelle

VIP Member
Their bloody minions are out in force today on facebook. The mirror has run a story about them. Noel was quoted saying " we aren't rich" I commented saying well not many people can earn 30k a year own a 10 bed house and drive 2 brand new cars whilst feeding and clothing 22 kids so they are in a better position than most, you would have thought I'd run over their granny and shit on her. I'm getting told they work hard, I'm jealous, there are always people ready to slag off hard working people. Their minions need a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
@Tilly Kister I don’t know how you’ve come to all of those conclusions from my post, stating a simple fact. We know from their date of births that Sue was 13 and Noel 17 when she got pregnant. Making sure that falsehoods aren’t stated shouldn’t be taken to mean that I think 13 year olds getting pregnant is brilliantly romantic.

When people state that he was 18, knowing that it’s not true, it seems manipulative to cause more outrage.
Not sure what "all that is" tbh. I don't know their birthdays so I subtracted 45 from 50 and got a 5 year age gap. Six months one way or the other doesn't negate a single one of my other points.

It's no less outrage inducing (in my personal, humble opinion) to be 17 1/2 and knocking up a 13 year old than to be 18 and knocking up a 13 year old. It's just as illegal, just as immoral and just as predatory. He betrayed the trust of a family, groomed and abused a minor and turned her into a brood mare . He's vermin.

Everything that is wrong with Sue is down to him. He literally made her what she is. By the time she was 21 she had four children and no experience of life outside of motherhood and home. Even had she wanted to free herself from his creepy clutches, she'd have had no resources upon which to fall back . No education. No qualifications. No work experience and no peer group support network.

Sue defines herself as an incubator because he taught her to do that.

Reactions: 31

Lico

Chatty Member
I was actually just beginning to think the clan weren't too bad. Then I spotted Sue with a Canada Goose coat on her. Such needless animal cruelty go into those coats. Coyotes are trapped for the fur, and geese are plucked red raw for feather stuffing. Then hugging your over bred dogs. Sue, I hope you are on tattle, and I hope you read this. Why do you need a big fur coat to spin round in your big range rover? You absolute clown.

• Sad
Reactions: 30