The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did sue have a mini stroke? Which baby?
Why the hell would they have SO many more? I can't judge because my third son was stillborn and I had my fourth baby a couple of years after. It was completely horrendous,the whole pregnancy was just a mass of hospitals and consultants, horrible, just full of anxiety. I got sterilized after. I can't watch the episodes when they lost Alfie. But that's my perspective, I really think they love all of their children,but they're in danger of the children going to their older siblings for help or advice 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did sue have a mini stroke? Which baby?
Why the hell would they have SO many more? I can't judge because my third son was stillborn and I had my fourth baby a couple of years after. It was completely horrendous,the whole pregnancy was just a mass of hospitals and consultants, horrible, just full of anxiety. I got sterilized after. I can't watch the episodes when they lost Alfie. But that's my perspective, I really think they love all of their children,but they're in danger of the children going to their older siblings for help or advice 😞
First I just want to send heartfelt sympathy and love to you for your horrific ordeal. I know each baby is an individual and you’ll never replace the one you’ve lost but I hope your fourth baby brought you all the joy and happiness you deserve ❤

Secondly, I don’t think any of us would doubt that they love their kids and to them, selling their lives out in public for a millionaire lifestyle is perfectly acceptable.

The problem lots of people have with them is that they’ve gone from being a relatable family (in terms of their previous more “normal” day-to-day living, shopping, parenting and living within a budget etc), to thinking they are A list celebrities flashing their wealth shamelessly. They defend their vulgar over spending by claiming their small business creates all this wealth, whilst simultaneously publicly stating they take a salary of 30k a year. Just barefaced lies.

And they deny the older children help out with the younger ones yet we see it in every vlog and public appearance they share 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She had a mini stroke?
Yes she was taken to hospital

A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a temporary period of symptoms similar to those of a stroke. A TIA usually lasts only a few minutes and doesn't cause permanent damage. Often called a ministroke, a transient ischemic attack may be a warning.7 Mar 202

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Found it! This is from October 2016 on the Facebook page for Sue

"So yesterday didn't start off too good for me I woke up with my mouth feeling funny, when I looked in the mirror the left hand side of my face had dropped I panicked and my first thought was I'm having a stroke. I went straight to hospital had lots of tests because they were concerned I'd had a stroke or TIA I had a CT scan straight away and then the consultant came in to talk to us and do more tests he said my CT scan looked fine and that it wasn't a stroke but a TIA. The plan was after I'd had a heart trace and if that was fine I could go home with aspirin but he then came back to see us to say he had looked closer at the CT scan and it had shown an area on the left hand side of my brain that looked like a lesion which could have pointed to a stroke sometime in the past that I may have been unaware of and at the age of 41 wasn't normal so wanted me to have an MRI straight away. I had that a few hrs later and we got the results last night it showed the lesion on the left hand side of my brain is a small cyst that I've probably been born with and that the rest of my brain is absolutely fine no sign of any damage so no stroke or TIA I can't tell you how relieved we are it was such a scary worrying day but just wanted to let you all know I'm absolutely fine and nothing to worry about it turns out that my stroke like symptoms were maybe a migraine X"

Found it! This is from October 2016 on the Facebook page for Sue

"So yesterday didn't start off too good for me I woke up with my mouth feeling funny, when I looked in the mirror the left hand side of my face had dropped I panicked and my first thought was I'm having a stroke. I went straight to hospital had lots of tests because they were concerned I'd had a stroke or TIA I had a CT scan straight away and then the consultant came in to talk to us and do more tests he said my CT scan looked fine and that it wasn't a stroke but a TIA. The plan was after I'd had a heart trace and if that was fine I could go home with aspirin but he then came back to see us to say he had looked closer at the CT scan and it had shown an area on the left hand side of my brain that looked like a lesion which could have pointed to a stroke sometime in the past that I may have been unaware of and at the age of 41 wasn't normal so wanted me to have an MRI straight away. I had that a few hrs later and we got the results last night it showed the lesion on the left hand side of my brain is a small cyst that I've probably been born with and that the rest of my brain is absolutely fine no sign of any damage so no stroke or TIA I can't tell you how relieved we are it was such a scary worrying day but just wanted to let you all know I'm absolutely fine and nothing to worry about it turns out that my stroke like symptoms were maybe a migraine X"

Reactions: 7
I wonder what will be on tonight's episode, How many lies will there be in this one. And millie has two or three perfectly good prams why would she need that hideous one? Time she started earning a living and stopped begging or hinting for free things, is that really the example she wants to lead by, I not entirely sure but hasn't Katie been known to hint at things she wants in the past? They could easily search Google for what their looking for but choose to use Instagram posts to ask where to get things hoping certain people will notice, taking twice as long.

Reactions: 13
Once Ophelia is one the dole will be on Millies back to get a job. I’m sure that’s when they will stick her down for 16 hours at the bakery and claim maximum back.

Reactions: 11
I think she worked at McDonald's before she had her baby, but they only ever said 'five of the radford children also work in catering ' fair play, they had jobs after leaving school and a jobs a job, but I think they showed one of the older boys in the McDonald's uniform aswell and still call it catering. Which to be fair, I suppose it is, but before that they were saying how when they got to 13 they had to work with Noel to learn how to bake and cook etc. Im not sure if any of them have jobs now apart from chloe, Sophie and Daniel training in the RAF (not sure if he still is but hope so!)
I just can't get my head around Noel being an actual chef, because he only ever uses jars, even if they're making meatballs or spag bol etc, which is so easy and cheap with tinned tomatoes etc.
@spilleroftea do you know when Noel owned the bakery? Did he have any jobs before?
I think I have a soft spot for Chloe, she'll be a cracking mum, she has more motivation in her little finger than the rest of the adult household. I like josh, he just can't be assed with all the drama, I like and feel bad for phoebe! I don't dislike any of the small children tbh, even hallie that gets away with murder! It's not her fault.
I am not 100% but I think he did as trained as a chef apparently. I hope his hygiene practices were better back then.

Reactions: 8
Hi I don’t follow them in instagram or whatever it is but have always watched their documentary. A few questions/observations

Does Archie and Hallie have special needs?

Is Noel ever getting a vasectomy?!!

Why does Sue actually enjoy labour so much?!! I would hate to go through it that many times

Why Australia every year?

Being Veggie am not impressed with their pie options! Just one cheese and onion pie?!!! Wow exciting. And ‘locally bought potato and onions’? So from the local Asda then yeh?!!
😂

It did make me laugh Noel getting Heidie’s name wrong as that’s a typical bloke thing to do!

• Haha
I think we should play radford fan bingo.

The numbers would be......

Your just jealous,
Yeah but it was years ago
They are such an inspiration
I love them
They dont claim any benefits
Sue is amazing

ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Your just jealous,
I love them
Sue is amazing

ha ha
I'll add ...

Their children are so polite/well behaved 🙈😂😂
They work so hard

• Haha
I presume Sue is obsessed with being pregnant and being in labour. I loved pretty much every day of being pregnant and felt really special giving birth so I can see how someone with very low self esteem could get hooked on that feeling.

Reactions: 6
I presume Sue is obsessed with being pregnant and being in labour. I loved pretty much every day of being pregnant and felt really special giving birth so I can see how someone with very low self esteem could get hooked on that feeling.
I would imagine being high risk as well because of her age and high number of pregnancies, she adores the extra fuss and attention she gets from her medical team. Must be a real downer when the baby’s a couple of weeks old and she’s no longer a priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Your just jealous,
I love them
Sue is amazing

ha ha
Don't forget "The pie shop pays for it all" 🙄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or this baby is our last one ... she been saying that for each one and then very time they are on tv Millie or Chloe say she really convinced me this time as she got rid of all the baby stuff. She only got rid of it as she needs brand new for each baby. Not sure why.

Reactions: 13
Can’t understand why they carried on popping out kids long after grandchildren came along.
I have grandchildren and my focus is entirely on them now, as it should be.
Would hardly be able to be a doting grandparent if I was still knee deep in nappies & night feeds etc with my own kids.

Seen they have been gifted another toy box? Didn’t they get one not so long ago? Not that we see the toys after Christmas / birthdays 🙄
Edit to add: isn’t heidie a bit old to be in those seat things I thought once they could sit up on their own they don’t need them? She’s nearly 1 now.

I would imagine being high risk as well because of her age and high number of pregnancies, she adores the extra fuss and attention she gets from her medical team. Must be a real downer when the baby’s a couple of weeks old and she’s no longer a priority.
I agree my own mother definitely loved the attention of being pregnant her last few pregnancys were high risk so lots of hospital visits.the trips to the hospital were like a day out for her and after baby was born she would go on a real downer within weeks and as oldest I was expected to take over alot of the care feeding, changing ,looking after baby as well as my other siblings while she took herself off out most days .

I was a teenager at the time and I could see even then that she loved the attention from being pregnant

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.