The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be difficult to time the school runs. If they all start and finish at similar times, I would assume the would all be similar times.
Plenty of older ones to collect if necessary. I'd say they probably face less issues than someone with just the two at different schools (with no older school finishers to help out).

The older ones can walk or bus it anyway, so between the two of them I assume they manage ok.

Reactions: 5
I’m certainly not a fan, and I feel almost guilty writing this, but as creepy as Noel is he does seem to be a decent ish dad who tries his best. Probably more so with the older ones but yeah, he seems quite supportive and hands on.

sue... no I just can’t. Does she have any personality at all?
I feel the same tonight to be honest he genuinely seems very into his kids and I mean aye they prob make a fortune with YouTube but before this all took off he did and does work sue seems like a pure spoilt drama queen.... even the way Daniel talked about his dad it seemed genuine

Reactions: 16
Noel told (Max?) When he dropped him off at high school someone will be here for you later and then they showed him walking home from school himself. (And the keys were in the door ?!)

Also shot of Millie looking pregnant although notably missing again. Is it next week her big reveal 😜

Reactions: 14
I feel the same tonight to be honest he genuinely seems very into his kids and I mean aye they prob make a fortune with YouTube but before this all took off he did and does work sue seems like a pure spoilt drama queen.... even the way Daniel talked about his dad it seemed genuine
They actually wouldn't be too bad if they didn't bluff about their income, and get loads of freebies from begging.

Reactions: 8
It was for Oscar. All the minions were raging for her, because of course the Radfords should be entitled to a place!

Interesting they never attempted to move the others. They would have had Tillie, Max, Josh and I think Aimee still there at the time.

For the cameras... 😉
Imagine after all the kicking off on social media having to go up and face the school again .Sue must of been the talk of the playground 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noel told (Max?) When he dropped him off at high school someone will be here for you later and then they showed him walking home from school himself. (And the keys were in the door ?!)

Also shot of Millie looking pregnant although notably missing again. Is it next week her big reveal 😜
Hang on, Millie was pregnant?! She's had a baby?! I had no idea! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And since when are military fitness assessments done in a normal gym by a gym instructor?

Reactions: 7
All for the bloody cameras! Channel 5 will have paid for the team building. As if they do that on a regular basis. Also 9 of them in a 7 seater car, what’s all that about !!!!
Baking out of a packet as per usual.... she wouldn’t have a clue how to make a proper cake.
Kids playing with toys especially for the cameras, they don’t fool us.
Moaning about the cost of uniform for all the kids, you chose to have two bloody football teams of scroats.....suck it up. It’s not as if you are on your uppers money wise. Out shopping Phoebe in a winter coat and Hallie in a sleeveless outfit, I think they just wear what they want.
They always make the packed lunches the night before they told us. The cameras are there so they are made in the morning!
When Daniel got back from his fitness test why did Katie have a face like a slapped backside?
Was she jealous?
Noel used to like lighting fires.....he certainly lit Sue’s on more than one occasion!!!!!!
Everything Mrs Chavford says she is looking to creepy Noel for assurance, she has absoloutely no confidence, he is so domineering.
All in all another load of absoloute crap and lies. The minions must Beas thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 10
Well what a load of shite that episode was!
I don’t want to see them doing fake staged activities for the show, I don’t want it to all be ‘amaaaaaazing’ and ‘such good fun’ I want to see the reality of having 22 kids!
The mess, the stress, the tantrums, the routines, the planning!
Whats the point in doing a reality show then staging it all?!

Reactions: 22
Must be difficult to time the school runs. If they all start and finish at similar times, I would assume the would all be similar times.
Sue walks to the primary school round the corner with one lot, Noel drives to the other primary school and the ones in secondary school walk themselves

Reactions: 2
Why did the kids go to two separate primary schools? Why not put them all in the same one?
She was kicking off at one time because she couldn’t get the younger kids all in the same school.
All your own fault love you chose to have so many.

I’m certainly not a fan, and I feel almost guilty writing this, but as creepy as Noel is he does seem to be a decent ish dad who tries his best. Probably more so with the older ones but yeah, he seems quite supportive and hands on.

sue... no I just can’t. Does she have any personality at all?
It’s all for show !!!!

Reactions: 7
It annoys me that they show the kids school uniforms. I know they don’t show the names but anyone can easily find what school they go to.

Reactions: 10
Noel homeschooling the kids is so staged. Sue is always moaning in the vlogs she can’t cope but now all of a sudden it’s Noel who does it. Also why was he homeschooling them in August when it was the school holidays? 🤔
My favourite was the strategically placed fruit bowl on the dining room table, when we know it lives on the island 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.