The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh like when Noel told the girls, I think Aimee, Ellie and Katie, if they tidied their room they'd get their pocket money and he was holding the five pound note up in the air until he got a kiss on the cheek :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Eurgh like when Noel told the girls, I think Aimee, Ellie and Katie, if they tidied their room they'd get their pocket money and he was holding the five pound note up in the air until he got a kiss on the cheek :sick:
That is honestly strange 😭

Reactions: 8
Noel was 17, not 18.
Sue is 45 and Noel is 50. She was just turned 14 when she had Chris which means she was 13 when she got pregnant.
Also we have no idea how long they'd been having sex when she became pregnant. He was her brother's best friend so he had known her since she was much younger than 13. It's not like he picked her up in a Wimpy Bar is it? He was a trusted guest in his mate's home and he abused that trust when he abused his mate's 13 year old sister.

They have 11 sons who have been raised to hear the tawdry tale of how their family began and to believe it is not only OK but the perfect romance with a happily ever after ending. I'm very disturbed by that.

Tbh, I'm even more disturbed by the realisation that millions of people in Britain and around the world are not disturbed by it. That they will in fact defend it as being fine by them because he married her and find it endearing that their first DIY project was to install a revolving door on her uterus.

That is honestly strange 😭
Kissing your dad isn't strange. Your dad being a kiddie fiddler is downright peculiar though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
@Tilly Kister I don’t know how you’ve come to all of those conclusions from my post, stating a simple fact. We know from their date of births that Sue was 13 and Noel 17 when she got pregnant. Making sure that falsehoods aren’t stated shouldn’t be taken to mean that I think 13 year olds getting pregnant is brilliantly romantic.

When people state that he was 18, knowing that it’s not true, it seems manipulative to cause more outrage.

Reactions: 6
@Tilly Kister I don’t know how you’ve come to all of those conclusions from my post, stating a simple fact. We know from their date of births that Sue was 13 and Noel 17 when she got pregnant. Making sure that falsehoods aren’t stated shouldn’t be taken to mean that I think 13 year olds getting pregnant is brilliantly romantic.

When people state that he was 18, knowing that it’s not true, it seems manipulative to cause more outrage.
Not sure what "all that is" tbh. I don't know their birthdays so I subtracted 45 from 50 and got a 5 year age gap. Six months one way or the other doesn't negate a single one of my other points.

It's no less outrage inducing (in my personal, humble opinion) to be 17 1/2 and knocking up a 13 year old than to be 18 and knocking up a 13 year old. It's just as illegal, just as immoral and just as predatory. He betrayed the trust of a family, groomed and abused a minor and turned her into a brood mare . He's vermin.

Everything that is wrong with Sue is down to him. He literally made her what she is. By the time she was 21 she had four children and no experience of life outside of motherhood and home. Even had she wanted to free herself from his creepy clutches, she'd have had no resources upon which to fall back . No education. No qualifications. No work experience and no peer group support network.

Sue defines herself as an incubator because he taught her to do that.

Reactions: 31
Maybe the Radfrauds do too? That's what I think every time I see those girls in the lounge or with babies on their hips. I mean a teenage girl surely don't wanna be around babies 24/7? Just they want to picture like their kids love each other to the moon and back so all they want is to look after them 🤥
Its very possible I guess, I think in my house apart from the number of kids the main difference is that when I am here the elder kids dont look after little ones, you will not find a child hanging off my elder kids hips on a day to day basis.

Sue is 45 and Noel is 50. She was just turned 14 when she had Chris which means she was 13 when she got pregnant.
Also we have no idea how long they'd been having sex when she became pregnant. He was her brother's best friend so he had known her since she was much younger than 13. It's not like he picked her up in a Wimpy Bar is it? He was a trusted guest in his mate's home and he abused that trust when he abused his mate's 13 year old sister.

They have 11 sons who have been raised to hear the tawdry tale of how their family began and to believe it is not only OK but the perfect romance with a happily ever after ending. I'm very disturbed by that.

Tbh, I'm even more disturbed by the realisation that millions of people in Britain and around the world are not disturbed by it. That they will in fact defend it as being fine by them because he married her and find it endearing that their first DIY project was to install a revolving door on her uterus.

Kissing your dad isn't strange. Your dad being a kiddie fiddler is downright peculiar though.
They met when she was 7.
And yes, she didnt get pregnant the first time so had been having sex for a while, Sue said so herself.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Imagine of one of their older boys got a 13 year old pregnant. How the hell would they react?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Now Millie is on a walk with some other people and babies. Sure that’s not allowed yet?
Pretty sure your allowed to . If not loads of mums are breaking the rules, a few mums and baby groups near me turned into park walks. You can see them on a Tuesday and Thursday walking around the local park.

Reactions: 5
All the arse lickers coming out of the closet to support these morons! “Flying the flag for large families” No they bleeping ain’t, they ain’t flying any flag for me! 🙄
Whilst you are at it stop making vlogs about strange tit like cutting toe nails, it’s desperate 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure your allowed to . If not loads of mums are breaking the rules, a few mums and baby groups near me turned into park walks. You can see them on a Tuesday and Thursday walking around the local park.
Thought we're only allowed to meet up with one person not in your bubble, and that includes children?!

Reactions: 9
National Lockdown Update – January 2021

Clauses and guidance relating to Parent & Child groups have been removed from the legislation for England’s national lockdown in January 2021. This was published as a legislative amendment – i.e. it was a specific change in policy.

Although there is a clause for ‘support groups’ which may allow a small number of groups to continue (if permitted by local authorities), the vast majority of groups in this sector are expected to be closed during this period. The wording in the legislation is different from the previous period of National Restrictions (November 2020) where the legislation previously named ‘support for new parents’ as a specific type of support group that was permitted at the time. This line is no longer present.

The DfE has clarified in a letter to us as follows:

On Monday 4 January 2021, the Prime Minister announced a national lockdown, which came into force on Tuesday 5 January 2021, to control the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). During this period, local restriction tiers will not apply, including tier 4.

During the national lockdown, support groups, such as for breastfeeding, postnatal and groups for the provision of support for parents and their children, that are necessary to deliver in person, can continue with up to 15 participants (children under five are not counted in the number) where formally organised to provide mutual aid, therapy or any other form of support.
This includes where parents and carers meet other parents and carers with or without their young children. However, this would not typically permit parent-and-child groups focused on social or development activities, such as singalong groups or art classes.
so I guess they would be classed as postnatal and needed to help mums mental health

Reactions: 4
Thought we're only allowed to meet up with one person not in your bubble, and that includes children?!
I didn't know so I looked up the rules.

I've got a degree in English Literature, I've read that three times and still don't know wtf it means so Millie, who has trouble reading the directions on one of their ubiquitous packet cakes can probably be excused for the gaff, tbf.

1614503763738.png

The answer may be yes but I've forgotten what the fkn question was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yeah but holding up the money waiting for a kiss is strange in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Definitely against the rules. Adults can currently meet with one other adult for outdoor exercise (whilst maintaining social distancing). So she could meet with one other mum friend, with their babies, but a group of them is breaking the rules.

Trouble is, so many people freely and knowingly break the rules that it makes others appear to forget what the rules even are, as proved by people apparently not knowing this is not ok. We're so use to seeing big groups of people still, because so many people never stopped.

I didn't know so I looked up the rules.

I've got a degree in English Literature, I've read that three times and still don't know wtf it means so Millie, who has trouble reading the directions on one of their ubiquitous packet cakes can probably be excused for the gaff, tbf.

View attachment 459295

The answer may be yes but I've forgotten what the fkn question was.
That's irrelevant as Millie does not live alone, therefore she's not entitled to a support bubble on the basis of being a single parent.

Parents of under 1s are allowed one (although, whether it would be moral for her to form one, given that how many people she lives with means she has support on tap, but she is technically allowed one). So if Millie picked one friend to be her 'support bubble' on the basis of having a child under 1, she would be allowed to visit their house. Definitely morally wrong, but technically allowed. That person would have to remain the same throughout though. She can't chop and change.

Meeting large groups of people outside, outside of your household, has never been allowed in full lockdown. So regardless of how she bends the support bubble rule, the group buggy walk was definitely against the rules.

Last edited:
Meeting large groups of people outside, outside of your household, has never been allowed in full lockdown. So regardless of how she bends the support bubble rule, the group buggy walk was definitely against the rules.
No doubt she would monkey up some excuse that she was out on her own with the baby and happened across these 2 other girls pushing their prams. Bit off though considering there was a recent case of 2 people being fined for meeting up in a deserted park having a coffee on a bench.

Reactions: 5
Well I was just reading an exchange of messages between myself and Sue this time last year.

She claims her kids have"the best quality of life they can have"
The whole conversation is her being deluded to be fair.

I wonder if she actually believes the fake picture she puts out there?

I didnt know these people had a thread here, much less it being 15 threads long already! My dad made us watch all of their shows the other night, from 15 up to 21 (they'd already watched 22). I honestly do not believe for a second that a little independent pie shop is funding all of that? Why don't they claim benefits if they're entitled to them? That's what they're for. You're not above anyone else if you dont, you're just being taken for a ride. Also I cant get over him (the dad) and his vitriol towards people who gives kids up for adoption. Some people dont want kids but it's too late, some people know their kids would be better of with someone else. Bet he would be the first to pipe up if someone had kids who couldn't afford them because they were shamed about adoption. Also why are we glamourising someone having kids at 14? If it was anyone else, anyone poorer, it would be an outrage. And I'm sorry but if you CHOOSE to have 22 kids, or however many it is now, it is YOUR responsibility to look after them. The older kids arent there to be parent 2.0. I appreciate if they want to help out which is lovely but you shouldn't keep having kids just to have more babysitters for future kids. All seems like a media cash grab right now, they're painted out to be this amazing family but wow the parents (especially the dad) are sooooo stuck up. And the programmes I've seen the kids are out of control. Writing on walls, swinging on chair, climbing on work surfaces. Sorry I know I'm probably rehashing everything that has been said before but I've only.just seen this thread so I'll get on with reading number 15 now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think with the kiss thing, Noel just makes me extremely uncomfortable all of the time. Kept poking his head round when Chloe was getting a spray tan for sophies wedding, talking in depth to Chloe about his vasectomy, the way they talk about Noel being tired of making pies before he gets tired of 'putting a bun in sues oven'. I don't in anyway think he's inappropriate sexually with his own children, he just gives me the creeps when it comes to sex talk with teenage girls.
He said on one programme he'd be mortified if one of his 13 year olds came home pregnant. Yeah what a stupid girl...it would have been all her fault obviously.

Reactions: 16
Saw this picture online from the next episode but it said only Noel took the kids but they are 9 people altogether yet his car only hold 7. Same as sues. I actually thought it before like all there vlogs last summer when they went off for a picnic by the lake or to Scotland they took both cars meaning 14 spaces but these were the people who went:
1. Sue, 2. Noel, 3. Katie, 4. Aimee 5. Ellie, 6.Tillie, 7. Max, 8. Oscar, 9.Casper, 10. Hallie, 11. Phoebe, 12. Archie, 13: Bonnie, 14. Heidie
15. Millie 16. Josh. Now josh doesn’t always go anymore now he’s older and I don’t think Millie went to Scotland but Josh did so they are still a few over. Then now they is Ophelia and Chloe also sometimes goes along. I know once he hired a 9 seater as seen in the vlogs but I bet most of the time they just squeeze as many in as possible. Which is wrong what if the were to have an accident.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.